Model Number: RS
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 tons
Packaging Details: Steel Pallets
2.Packaging & Delivery
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
7.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:Specification for bowl scaffold support rod top length of not more than 30cm
- JGJ130-2011 construction fastener type steel pipe scaffolding safety technical specifications page 6.96 forty-first
- Q:Door type steel pipe scaffold, bowl type, plate type, what is the disc pin?
- Among them, the proportion of steel pipe fastener scaffold is larger, and the door type scaffold is mainly used for decoration and indoor construction
- Q:What is a new type of scaffolding?
- principleSocket type steel pipe scaffold with novel and beautiful, solid plug and socket welding steel as the connecting piece, Q235 steel shots component, the vertical rod is in a certain length of the rigid pipe at regular intervals on a socket welding (as shown below, the top structure) with 57 cylinder connecting rod. The cross bar is welded at the two ends of the steel pipe. The vertical rod is a vertical force member, and is composed of a horizontal rod and a tie. Connection point of the support, can withstand the bending moment, shear and torque, so as to form a space support structure is good overall stability.
- Q:What kind of piercing would you recommend a scaffold piercing in the ears cartlidge or a belly button piercing?
- I have both my cartilage and my belly button pierced. I love them both! Cartilage piercing was initially less painful until you had to turn it once a day during cleaning - that hurt a lot. Also, whichever side you get it pierced on - it will hurt SO bad if you sleep on that side. It takes around 8 months to a year to completely heal. Cost was $40. Belly button - It felt like a pinch when I got mine done. Clean this one 2x a day with sea salt soaks. Don't swim until it is completely healed. It takes 6-8 months to completely heal. Cost was $20 on half price piercing day - so it's usually $40.
- Q:would you consider it homo if someone had a scaffold?
- Absolutely not, I think they're awesome and suit both genders.
- Q:Whats a scaffold piercing?
- To answer your other question, that is an anti eyebrow peircing which is on the cheek at the side of your eye. Hope this helps, Emma xxx
- Q:Can i get a scaffold piercing done with 2 rings rather than a bar?
- Generally a Scaffold piercing is pierced with a needle and a bar runs through both piercings. You can get it done with BCR's, however it would be much more difficult to align the piercings up because of the curvature of the rings. Also the Scaffold can be pierced with PTFE or BIOPLAST, these are both lightweight and flexible and will take the pressure off of the piercing. You can also have the scaffold done with 2 separate Barbells, but the most common way is with one long Scaffold bar. These are usually around 38mm long and 1.6mm thick. Cartilage piercings can take quite a while to heal, anything from 12 weeks to a year to completely heal. If in any doubt, talk to your piercer first about your options.
- Q:What is the correct way to have your scaffold or industrial piercing pierced?
- They definitely should have used a needle!
- Q:Japan SS 03 scaffolding system advanced
- It is widely used in bridge engineering, tunnel engineering, workshop, elevated water tower, power plant, oil refinery... Support design and special plant, is also applicable to overpass span scaffolding, storage shelves, chimney, water tower and indoor and outdoor decoration, large concert stage, the background frame, stands, balcony frame, stairs, other party system, stage setting, sports watch station project.
- Q:Where is bamboo scaffolding used in the USA?
- best I can do ...maybe to give you some leads..... I would say china would be a major importer...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range