Model Number: RS
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 tons
Packaging Details: Steel Pallets
2.Packaging & Delivery
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
7.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:Whats a scaffold piercing?
- To answer your other question, that is an anti eyebrow peircing which is on the cheek at the side of your eye. Hope this helps, Emma xxx
- Q:Door type steel pipe scaffold, bowl type, plate type, what is the disc pin?
- Among them, the proportion of steel pipe fastener scaffold is larger, and the door type scaffold is mainly used for decoration and indoor construction
- Q:Do we need to wear Safety harness if we need to climb approved scaffolding platforms in construction industry?
- Navy blue feathers.
- Q:Why is there so much unnecessary scaffolding in NYC?
- Must belong to someone's cousin. Buildings need cleaning too.
- Q:What is the meaning of WDJ in the WDJ bowl buckle scaffold
- Stable frame.Scaffolding (scaffold) refers to the construction site for the workers to operate and solve the vertical and horizontal transport and erection of various stents
- Q:How much does industrial or scaffolding peircing hurt?
- For me, I'd rate it's pain level at about a 5. Just all depends on how well you tolerate. It's more uncomfortable than getting a lobe piercing, really not that similar. Mine took about about 6-8 months to heal for changing the jewelry, but took like maybe 2-3 months until I was able to sleep on it again. Good luck if you get it.
- Q:Anyone had a scaffold piercing?
- it is on the top of your ear normaly and long bar I am going to get it done this week I say it looks fab but if you are to get it done get it done with a needle and not a gun because it will sharrer your ear if not carefull a mate of a mate got his done by gun and hes ear collapst do go for needle they may numb it for you good luck if are going to its right at $40
- Q:Physics Problem - A 56.0kg painter is on a uniform 23.5kg scaffold supported from above by ropes?
- Torques left, about right rope. Scaffold is 6m long. 23.5/6 = 3.91667kg per metre. 3.91667 x 5m = 19.58335kg/m. 5kg x 3m = 15kg/m. Total = 34.58335kg/m torque. Torque right. 1 x 3.19667 = 3.91667kg/m. Subtract right from left, = 34.58335 - 3.91667 = 30.6667kg/m can be applied by the painter. 30.6667/ 56 = .548 metre, the painter can move to the right of the right rope.
- Q:Possible Scaffold Infection =/?
- You shouldn't need to see the doctor. You may be having a reaction to the jewelry. Doctors are not very knowledgeable about piercings. In fact, most that I've met are quite biased against them. Swelling with a scaffold piercing is normal. Sometimes it takes a few days to take effect. Go to your piercer and let them take a look at it first. If you're wearing surgical steel you may need titanium. Also make sure you're only using sea salt soaks twice a day to keep it clean. No antiseptic cleaners, witch hazel, alcohol, peroxide, antibiotic ointment, most soaps, etc.
- Q:Does it hurt to get a scaffolding piercing?
- It's pretty much the same thing. People like to say its really painful, but really its just getting two cartilage piercings in a row. The sting only lasts a second, its not bad at all. you may have a headache afterwards, but thats the worst of it. mainly people say its really bad because its likely they went to a crappy piercing place and didnt really care who pierced them. if you do research and get someone with lots of experience, you should be fine. like my piercer has been doing them for about 15 yrs and does thousands a year. inexperienced ones are the worst. also whats helpful is if you ask the piercer to do one piercing at a time with separate needles, cause some like to do both with the same needle, piercing the second one without pulling the needle out of the first one, which would make it very uncomfortable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range