||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||zero spangle, regular spangle or minimum spangle
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils are available with a pure zinc coating through the hot-dip galvanizing process. It offers the economy, strength and formability of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of zinc. The hot-dip process is the process by which steel gets coated in layers of zinc to protect against rust. It is especially useful for countless outdoor and industrial applications. Production of cold formed corrugated sheets and profiles for roofing, cladding, decking, tiles, sandwich walls, rainwater protective systems, air conditioning duct as well as electrical appliances and engineering.
Standard and Grade :
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils
SS GRADE 230
SS GRADE 255
SS GRADE 275
SS GRADE 340
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
Q: How much is your delivery time?
A: Normally within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: I need sample, could you support?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by our customers. For avoiding the misunderstanding, it is appreciated if you can provide the International Express Account for Freight Collect. Also you can have a visit to us, welcome to CNBM!
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development
- Q:Measures to prevent cold rolling of packaged cold rolled steel coils? Who can give some professional opinions oh?
- Cold rolled steel coils are generally sprayed antirust oil, according to user requirements, light, medium, heavy oil 3 types. Nevertheless, if the oil is volatile or in a humid environment, the steel plate comes into contact with the water for a period of time, indicating that it is beginning to rust.
- Q:What are the characteristics of hot-rolled steel coils and cold rolled steel coils? What loading and unloading tools should be used? What items should be paid attention to?
- When placing materials to roll on both sides of the main pad wood pallets, prevent rolling back and forth. In addition the floor should be thickened, cannot have uneven or debris, because the line of steel coils when gravity concentrated in contact with the ground floor, there is a fracture easily, debris, easy to leave the indentation in the steel roll.
- Q:In the warehouse management system of steel coil
- The warehouse is set to be required under the factories and production equipment and manpower planning, reasonable layout; to strengthen the internal economic responsibility system, scientific division, forming material export management assurance system; the service must implement the work quality standard > standardization, application of modern management technology and the ABC classification method, and constantly improve the level of warehouse management.
- Q:Steel coil from vertical to horizontal, what sling needs?
- Consider using the function with hydraulic prop hanging clamp from the coil center will hold tight after hanging up, then put in a L type hydraulic turnover device platform or unilateral double column loading platform, then L platform can realize 90 degrees down, vertical horizontal variable.
- Q:How to solve steel plate storage
- Avoid steel plates touching the ground, fixing steel coils, and using pads to reduce accidental or dangerous movement.
- Q:Why can't the coil weight be too low?
- Because the steel coil is stored in warehouse stacking level, if the coil weight is too low, resulting in a single coil capacity is reduced, so that the steel roll easily crushed and deformed;
- Q:The difference between aluminized color steel roll and ordinary color steel roll
- Substrate selection: AZ150 (aluminum zinc content 150g/m2); G345A high strength galvanized steel sheet (55% aluminum, 43% zinc and 1.6% silicon) corrosion resistance data: 5%NaCL 35 DEG C, 1000Hrs, Field good, Scribe, No, Blister, 2mm belowQ.U.V: 2000hrs, MAX.2 color, light to keep the rate above 90%, the above data show that aluminum zinc coated board (AZ150, G345A, PVDF) is very suitable for the extreme environment of buildings or other facilities, highly corrosion resistance and weather resistance, and the major steel plate can ensure the service life of 20 years. In addition, high strength steel has been widely used abroad, and it has good economic performance, and it is also the domestic development trend.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection?
- For example, you measure the length of a steel tape by 12.5 millimeters, 12 of which can be measured on a steel tape measure, and 0.5 you read. So the accuracy is millimeters.
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- If it has been galvanized, it can not be pickled, and if it is pickled, it may corrode the zinc layer
- Q:Where do I need hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls?
- The use of galvanized steel for color coated steel substrates, except zinc protection, organic coating on the zinc layer up covering the isolation effect, can prevent rusting steel, galvanized steel service life is longer, the coating steel plate galvanized steel long service life is 50%. However, the service life of the color coated plate with the same amount of zinc coating, the same coating and the same coating thickness will vary greatly in different regions and different parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range