||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||zero spangle, regular spangle or minimum spangle
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils are available with a pure zinc coating through the hot-dip galvanizing process. It offers the economy, strength and formability of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of zinc. The hot-dip process is the process by which steel gets coated in layers of zinc to protect against rust. It is especially useful for countless outdoor and industrial applications. Production of cold formed corrugated sheets and profiles for roofing, cladding, decking, tiles, sandwich walls, rainwater protective systems, air conditioning duct as well as electrical appliances and engineering.
Standard and Grade :
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils
SS GRADE 230
SS GRADE 255
SS GRADE 275
SS GRADE 340
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
Q: How much is your delivery time?
A: Normally within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: I need sample, could you support?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by our customers. For avoiding the misunderstanding, it is appreciated if you can provide the International Express Account for Freight Collect. Also you can have a visit to us, welcome to CNBM!
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development
- Q:Movies- Conan: What is the riddle of steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Movies- Conan: What is the riddle of steel? . Yea, so I just saw the old Conan movie with Arnold. Good movie, but I still don't get it. What IS the riddle of steel?? I get that like from the begining Conan's dad is like telling him a story about Crom and giants, and people got steel once Crom killef the giants. Then, later on...
- Q:Who or Where can I buy a Steel Pipe Making Machine?
- Gary's okorder.com/
- Q:How is chrome steel made?
- Go to the process section and find point 6 (explains when alloys are added). Chrome is added at this point, usually in the form of ferrochrome alloy (FeCr). Many kinds of chrome steel also contain nickel. The strengthening effect on steel by forming stable carbide grains at the grain boundaries and the strong increase in corrosion resistance made chromium an important alloying material for steel. The high speed tool steels contain between 3 and 5% chromium.
- Q:examples of some common alloy steels, what are their compositions and properties?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron, but various other alloying elements are used, such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten. Carbon and other elements act as a hardening agent, preventing dislocations in the iron atom crystal lattice from sliding past one another. Varying the amount of alloying elements and form of their presence in the steel (solute elements, precipitated phase) controls qualities such as the hardness, ductility, and tensile strength of the resulting steel. Steel with increased carbon content can be made harder and stronger than iron, but is also less ductile. H.
- Q:Why is Iron used to create steel? ?
- iron came before steel. iron is what was discovered that, under certain circumstances, became a stronger metal: steel. that is why. its like asking why copper is in bronze. because what we call bronze, is an alloy of copper and tin. if you give a more detailed question, i may be able to give a more detailed answer.
- Q:Long term effects of steel on skin?
- Stainless steel contains both nickel and chromium. These two alloys are responsible for most of contact dermatitis in people. Some of my co-workers making steel had such bad reactions to chromium that they had to quit their jobs. Their skin was always inflamed. People don't react to finished stainless steel the same way because the alloys are bonded tightly in the heat treating process. But if you are grinding it and getting the dust on your skin, you could get a contact dermatitis if you are sensitive. I don't think it would absorb into your blood stream or do any long term damage to your skin. If you do get a reaction, you would have to cease your exposure or in a worse case scenario risk getting a body wide reaction like my coworkers. I would not worry about any exposure making rings out of stainless steel. After all, stainless steel is used in sugical implants and most people are fine.
- Q:EDC Knife (Cold Steel 4 inch Zytel Ti-Lite)?
- Based okorder.com/
- Q:Is acrylic plastic good for bath tubs or steel ?
- Acrylic or fiberglass is best, the contractor probably told you steel because it may be cheaper. Acrylic can be repaired and or painted if you decide to change colors at a later date. Steel is the older cheaper technology and cast iron is way too heavy to mess with now.
- Q:Is a steel plate the same as a steel coil?
- You must have an open book and a flat plate, and it is a little bit harder to cut the parts than the plate.
- Q:how can you temper steel?
- You can't temper all steels. Generally the material must be a high-carbon or tool steel. Different alloys temper differently, and tempering is usually done to get a specific set of characteristics, so you must know what you are working with and use the right methods and temperature. If you do it wrong, the material may be hard but too brittle for the purpose or have other issues. It can be simple, such as heating to a dull red, carbonizing the surface (use an acetylene rich flame until it blackens the surface) and oil quenching. Do that to a piece of tool steel (like a screwdriver) and it will case (surface) harden it to the point you can't scratch it with a file. Tempering changes the way the molecular structure in the metal is linked and oriented.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range