||Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Low-Carbon Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized Iron Wire
Materials: (a). Mild steel wire (b). bullet wire (c). high-carbon steel wire
Wire gauge size: 6#-------38#
According to the difference of zinc coating process. can be divided into
(a). electro galvanized steel wire (b). hot-dipped galvanized steel wire .
Packing: in coils and from 0.25 kgs/coil to 800kgs/coil then each coil to be wrapped inside with PVC strips and outside with Hessian cloth or inside with PVC strips and outside with weaving bag
Galvanized steel wire, also known as galvanized iron wire, finds most uses in binding of construction materials or weaving of galvanized wire mesh products.
- Q:For subs does wiring size matter?
- Not.rly. if u have bigger wire yea it will have more power running thro it
- Q:what does it mean when they say a lead to a wire?
- the lead is the wires showing. lead wire can also mean attaching a wire and feed it through a wall attach other end to the wire and pull it through. Now if you need both ends to have wire showing take a utility knife firmly place wire on block of wood and lightly cut through the caseing. thats the thick wire that en cases the other wires and peal back and then cut it off. then carefully hold blade of utility knife and wire aganst your thumb on a 45 degrees away from you and pull that will strip the plastic off the wires hope that answers your question dave
- Q:3 phase wire size?
- Three phase 3 wire is often called a 'delta' connection since the load(s) are distributed between each pair of phases. The 4 wire systems are also called 'Y' systems since the loads are distributed between each phase and a 4'th 'common' phase. The 4 wire system is intrinsically a bit safer since the common phase can also be made electrically neutral (ground). Doug
- Q:What do i do with this wire?
- The remote wire is for the remote turn on for the amp. It connects to the blue/white wire from the head unit (aftermarket) to the REM terminal on the amp. If your using a stock head unit, you can run the fused (1 amp, added to the blue wire from the fuse panel) blue wire tapped from a fuse that only has power when the car is on to a switch. From the other side of the switch run the same blue wire to the REM terminal on the amp. This allows for full control and you never have to worry about forgetting to turn off the amp.
- Q:Africa Shaped Wire Earrings...?
- as well as on the first page link above, under the category Wire-Framing (P.S. Why did you use initial caps on all words in your question?...kinda hard to read.) .
- Q:97 geo tracker wiring stereo?
- 1997 Geo Tracker Car Stereo Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: White Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: White/Black Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Red/Yellow Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Red/Green Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Blue Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White/Red Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Green/Black Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Gray Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/Black what you need is a multi meter or something to test for current you could get a 12v light bulb hook to ground then try each white wire on a 12 light buld the end two meral contacts seperated by a small plastic area ground from tracker to one metal area positive or white to the other metal area dont let the wires touch which ever white wire cause light to go on is 12v you may have to have key turned over for power to flow
- Q:What is the memory wire color in an 1984 cutlus?
- you mean cutlass? i would recomend getting a wire harness from a audio store but here is the diagram Car Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Orange (memory) Car Radio Ignition Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Stereo Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Pink Car Stereo Amplifier Trigger Wire: N/A Front Speakers Size: 3 1/2″ Front Speakers Location: Dash Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: 4″ Speakers x 10″ Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:replace dirt bike spark plug wire?
- Many small coils on dirt bikes, small engines and scooters have the spark plug wire pressed and glued into coil- usually replace coil and wire together as plug wire basicly not replacable in field.. Aftermarket coils can be used with seperate wire or maybe use a car coil from VW beetle type or in couiple cases i know plain Ford patterns. BMW /5 had 2 Bosch coils with replaceable wires- what kind of bike you working with. Clamp car coil to front frame, run extended wire loom to coil, use metal core spark plug wire and marine plug cap- used to be common or 2 stroke racers. In emergency you can cut wire cored wires and splice in another piece, tape it up .
- Q:A 2.2 resistor is to be made of nichrome wire. If the available wire is 1/32in. in diameter.Then...?
- Length of wire is L = R*A/p SI units must be used, so convert radius to meters: r = 0.0254 / 64 m using 25.4mm = 1 inch r = 3.969*10^-4 m (0.3969mm) So cross-sectional area is A = pi*(3.969*10^-4)^2 m^2 A = 4.95*10^-7 m^2 The average resistivity of nichrome is p = 1.1*10^-6 ohm-meter So the required length of wire is L = 2.2 ohm * 4.95*10^-7 m^2 / 1.1*10^-6 ohm-meter L = 0.990 m
- Q:Swapped from 305 TPI to 350 Carbe. Wiring?
- The wiring on a basic carburated non emissions engine is pretty basic...it's something you could do by yourself in your garage. Anyone that has any knowledge in wiring and electricity could wire it up. Don't let it scare you! :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range