||Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Low-Carbon Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized Iron Wire
Materials: (a). Mild steel wire (b). bullet wire (c). high-carbon steel wire
Wire gauge size: 6#-------38#
According to the difference of zinc coating process. can be divided into
(a). electro galvanized steel wire (b). hot-dipped galvanized steel wire .
Packing: in coils and from 0.25 kgs/coil to 800kgs/coil then each coil to be wrapped inside with PVC strips and outside with Hessian cloth or inside with PVC strips and outside with weaving bag
Galvanized steel wire, also known as galvanized iron wire, finds most uses in binding of construction materials or weaving of galvanized wire mesh products.
- Q:Looking for an acronym for WIRED?
- Why Is Religion Extremely Daft. What Is Required Every Day Who is Really Exceedingly Delightful
- Q:How to wire ceiling fan?
- green wires are also ground wires... sounds like it was wired for a double switch, meaning if you opened the box where your light switch is there may be a black or red wire capped off... that allows you to run the light and fan on separate switches... as for the fan, read the instructions, the black and blue will control the fan and light. If you hook them both to the hot then the switch will turn them both on or off and you will have to control them separately by the pull chain. all green and ground together with a wire nut... all the whites together with a wire nut... and black and blue from the fan to the black from the ceiling if that's the (most likely) hot wire (or it could be the red).. so the black/blue and black together with a wire nut will put it all on one switch. if you want to control them separately than add a switch and put black with black and blue with red.
- Q:wire used to bridge subs?
- Use 12 gauge speaker wire, anything else will cut down the signal. The bigger the wire the cleaner and stronger signal that will transfer from one to the other. Besides, subs are not like compnent speaker or 6X9 speakers, they need a good signal to produce a quality sound. Use the 12 gauge wire to wire up your voice coils, and run 12 gauge wire from your amp to these subs as well.
- Q:How do birds hang on wires without getting electrocuted?
- Because electricity won't pass through them unless they're grounded to something else. A human can do the same to a live wire as long as they aren't connected to something else the electricity can travel to.
- Q:My braces wire just broke!?
- i have braces and you should be able to get a hold of your orthodonist. mine has his cell phone # in case of emergency on his office voicemail. figure out what you can do as soon as possible. if its the wire in the back you should be able to get a pencil eraser and push it to wear its not poking you anymore. or the wax to put on it until you can get to your doctor. good luck sorry =
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:I am installing a GFCI and the box has a red wire...what is it for?
- In general, bare copper wires are ground, white are neutral, and black or red are hot. Make sure all wires are completely separate from one another, and then turn the power back on. Be careful not to touch any of the wires. Use your voltage tester to find the incoming hot wire. The wire should be black. The white wire in the same cable will be the neutral. Additional white and black (or red) wires will be extensions of the same circuit test them as well.
- Q:1992 Lexus ES300 Stereo Wiring Diagram/Schematic?
- ur best bet is to take off the door cover and look at the speaker and go off the colors u see going into the speaker
- Q:Where can i find a 88 300zx stereo wiring diagram that lists all colors and what they go to?
- See okorder.com...
- Q:i need to figure out qvc wiring?
- wire okorder.com/.... for more wiring options and explanations
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range