||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized Iron binding Wire/GI Binding wire for construction
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized binding wire: from 0.5mm-5.0mm
Electric galvanized iron binding wire uses: Electric galvanized wire is used in weaving of wire mesh, fencing for expressway and construction.
Hot-DIP Galvanized Iron Wire Technical Information: Material: Super carbon steel Processing by drawing, hot-DIP zinc coating
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
Hot-DIP galvanized wire property: Thick zinc-coating layer of hot-dipped galvanized iron wire offers super corrosion resistance with firm coating layer. Custom size available.
Galvanized iron wire uses in weaving of wire mesh, fencing for expressway and construction.
Thick zinc-coating layer, uper in corrosion resistance
1. Materials: (a). Mild steel wire (b). Bullet wire (c). High-carbon steel wire.
2. Wire gauge size: BWG8# 14# 16# 18# 20# 21# 22#
First draw (the material of wire rod to the right wire diameter0---Wire Annealing---Rust Removing--- Acid Washing--- Boiling--- Drying--- Zinc Feeding--- Wire Coiling.
4. Zinc coating: 8-15g/mm2 electro galvanized, 30-70g/mm2 hot DIP galvanized, 100-500g/mm2 heavy duty galvanized zinc coat.
5. Elongation: 10-15% for low carbon steel wire
6. Tensile strength: 350-550n/mm2 soft, 550-950n/mm2 hard drawn, 1000-2600n/mm2 high tensile strength.
| size || dia |
Big coil packing
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- Residential electrical wiring generally uses only one layer of plastic insulated copper core wire, which is usually worn in plastic pipes or steel tubes, concealed in the wall, in order to avoid mechanical damage. Conductor part of the conductor in the structure of solid and twisted two kinds, and its components are pure metal, alloy, coating and enameled wire. (referring to the Baidu encyclopedia wire structure) metals cannot ignite, and copper has a melting point of more than 1000 degrees! No electricity, no electricity, of course. Does not rub with wood to produce electricity or sparks.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- identicalThe young's modulus depends only on the physical properties of the material itself, irrespective of the thickness or length of the material.Young's modulus characterizing the physical resistance of solid materials to deformation, and the physical quantities characterizing the properties of the material. The young's modulus reflects the rigidity of the material, and the greater the young's modulus, the less deformation it is prone to.I hope I can help you.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- A metal wire fabric by high-tech drawing processing of metal fiber cloth into implant formed the overall high-grade fabrics, fabric, metal wire accounted for about 3%~8%, the same general level of technology, the metal wire accounted for the higher the more expensive.
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove the metal surface oxide, refers to the removal of the metal itself has been oxidized surface, such as: rust, skin and other materials that originally belong to the material itself.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is made of polyester cotton, brocade cotton, brocade polyester and cotton wire fabric. The wire content is usually around 5%. Wire fabric refers to the metal by high-tech drawing treatment of metal fiber into the fabric and formed a high-grade fabric,
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire, various specifications and models of silk production as raw materials of stainless steel, the origin of the United States, Holland, Japan, the general section is round or flat. Common stainless steel wire with good corrosion resistance and high performance price ratio is 304 and 316 stainless steel wire.Stainless steel wire drawing (stainless, steel, wire, drawing) pull out the wire rod or wire billet from the die hole of the drawing die under drawing force to produce the plastic processing of the small section steel wire or the non-ferrous metal line. Metal wires of different shapes and sizes of various metals and alloys can be drawn by drawing. The drawn wires are precise in size and smooth in surface, and the drawing equipment and die used are simple and easy to manufacture.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Steel wire can be processed to fine hair, of course, such as steel wire, but it can not be soft as wool (of course, very thin strands of steel are also very soft).
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The resistance value of the components size and temperature, material, length and cross-sectional area, the measure of the size of the resistance is affected by temperature is the temperature coefficient of resistance value, which is defined as the percentage change in temperature rise every 1 degrees. The main physical characteristic of resistance is that the electric energy is heat, and it is also a component of energy dissipation. Resistance usually acts as a divider and shunt in a circuit. For signals, AC and DC signals can be passed through resistors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range