||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized Iron binding Wire/GI Binding wire for construction
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized binding wire: from 0.5mm-5.0mm
Electric galvanized iron binding wire uses: Electric galvanized wire is used in weaving of wire mesh, fencing for expressway and construction.
Hot-DIP Galvanized Iron Wire Technical Information: Material: Super carbon steel Processing by drawing, hot-DIP zinc coating
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
Hot-DIP galvanized wire property: Thick zinc-coating layer of hot-dipped galvanized iron wire offers super corrosion resistance with firm coating layer. Custom size available.
Galvanized iron wire uses in weaving of wire mesh, fencing for expressway and construction.
Thick zinc-coating layer, uper in corrosion resistance
1. Materials: (a). Mild steel wire (b). Bullet wire (c). High-carbon steel wire.
2. Wire gauge size: BWG8# 14# 16# 18# 20# 21# 22#
First draw (the material of wire rod to the right wire diameter0---Wire Annealing---Rust Removing--- Acid Washing--- Boiling--- Drying--- Zinc Feeding--- Wire Coiling.
4. Zinc coating: 8-15g/mm2 electro galvanized, 30-70g/mm2 hot DIP galvanized, 100-500g/mm2 heavy duty galvanized zinc coat.
5. Elongation: 10-15% for low carbon steel wire
6. Tensile strength: 350-550n/mm2 soft, 550-950n/mm2 hard drawn, 1000-2600n/mm2 high tensile strength.
| size || dia |
Big coil packing
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Metal wire drawing stress state for two to stress was tensile stress to three principal stress state, and it is three to compress the main stress state of stress was compared, the metal wire drawing easier to reach the state of plastic deformation. The deformation state of the drawing is two, the compression deformation is always the three main deformation state of the tensile deformation, which is disadvantageous to the plasticity of the metal material, and it is easy to produce and expose the surface defects. The deformation of wire drawing process is limited by its safety factor, and the number of drawing passes is smaller when the secondary deformation is smaller. Therefore, multi pass continuous high-speed drawing is often used in the production of wire.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The terminal voltage and the current have the definite function relation, which shows the two terminal device which can transform the electric energy into other forms. It is represented by the letter R, and the unit is ohm. Actual devices, such as light bulbs, electric heating wires, resistors, etc., can be represented as resistor elements.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- General electric wire wire is copper, copper. High temperature is not enough to ignite it lighter. Generally, the electricity is neutral and will not produce electricity. Friction with wood will not produce electricity or sparks, but the temperature will rise
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- According to Hooke's law, in the elastic limit of an object, the stress is proportional to the strain, and the coefficient of proportionality is called the young's modulus (Y). Express as a formula:Y= (F - L) / (S - L)Y is numerically equal to the stress produced by unit strain. Its units are the same as those of the force. Young's modulus is the property of a material, independent of force and shape of an object.Young's modulus (Young's, modulus) is a noun in mechanics of materials. When the elastic material is subjected to the positive stress, it will produce a positive strain, defined as the ratio of the forward stress to the positive strain. The formula is denoted as E = sigma / epsilonAmong them, E represents Young's modulus, sigma represents positive stress, and epsilon represents positive strain.Young's modulus is large, indicating that in compression or tensile material, the deformation of the material is small.
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Under normal circumstances (to meet the safety conditions), because the current limiting circuit energy consumption is small, the connection is simple, therefore, priority is given to the current limiting method
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Metal wire fabric not only has metal luster, and wear to trim visible, noble, gorgeous, and the fabric has the function of conductive shielding, which is widely used in scientific research, military and medical industries such as electronics, high-tech, high added value.Currently do men and women's windbreaker, jacket, jacket and jacket.
- Q:What silk is fine as hair, soft as wool, strong as steel?
- Molybdenum wireMolybdenum wire mainly refers to wire cutting with high voltage electric field in a continuous movement by molybdenum and other precious metals made material cutting workpiece, fine wire cutting machine is the continuous movement of the workpiece is called wire electrode
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is made of polyester cotton, brocade cotton, brocade polyester and cotton wire fabric. The wire content is usually around 5%. Wire fabric refers to the metal by high-tech drawing treatment of metal fiber into the fabric and formed a high-grade fabric,
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- Long life: because of the characteristics of carbon fiber made its corrosion resistance, durable characteristics, and metal heating wire aging, corrosion, and short service life
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range