||Galvanized Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire,Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized Iron binding Wire/GI Binding wire for construction
Standard wire gauge for electro galvanized binding wire: from 0.5mm-5.0mm
Electric galvanized iron binding wire uses: Electric galvanized wire is used in weaving of wire mesh, fencing for expressway and construction.
Hot-DIP Galvanized Iron Wire Technical Information: Material: Super carbon steel Processing by drawing, hot-DIP zinc coating
Hot-DIP galvanized iron wire standard wire gauge: From 8# to 24#
Hot-DIP galvanized wire property: Thick zinc-coating layer of hot-dipped galvanized iron wire offers super corrosion resistance with firm coating layer. Custom size available.
Galvanized iron wire uses in weaving of wire mesh, fencing for expressway and construction.
Thick zinc-coating layer, uper in corrosion resistance
1. Materials: (a). Mild steel wire (b). Bullet wire (c). High-carbon steel wire.
2. Wire gauge size: BWG8# 14# 16# 18# 20# 21# 22#
First draw (the material of wire rod to the right wire diameter0---Wire Annealing---Rust Removing--- Acid Washing--- Boiling--- Drying--- Zinc Feeding--- Wire Coiling.
4. Zinc coating: 8-15g/mm2 electro galvanized, 30-70g/mm2 hot DIP galvanized, 100-500g/mm2 heavy duty galvanized zinc coat.
5. Elongation: 10-15% for low carbon steel wire
6. Tensile strength: 350-550n/mm2 soft, 550-950n/mm2 hard drawn, 1000-2600n/mm2 high tensile strength.
| size || dia |
Big coil packing
- Q:Twist-On Wire Connector wiring harness?
- do never decrease WIRES..what's the 365 days/MAKE/form motor vehicle?thank you for the information...right this is the cord diagram under.. 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Stereo Wiring consistent 12V+ Orange Switched 12V+ Yellow floor Black Illumination gray Dimmer Brown Antenna top front front audio gadget 6 a million/2 doorways Left front (+) Tan Left front (-) gray top front (+) gentle green top front (-) darkish green Rear audio gadget 6 a million/2 Rear doorways Left Rear (+) Brown Left Rear (-) Yellow top Rear (+) darkish Blue top Rear (-) gentle Blue
- Q:How do i wire a ceiling fan?
- Q:Turn Signal Wiring?
- Does the flasher work? Are you using two filament bulbs? The green wire is a ground. The blue and purple sound like HD wiring, one is for blinkers, and one for running lights.
- Q:Computer Power Supply wire?
- Computer power supply cables do not deliver anything like 300 volts, so I would say no, don't risk it.
- Q:what are the ground and power wires for a walmart replacement cigarette lighter?
- A cigarette lighter has only one power wire, and a ground which usually consists of the socket assembly that screws into the hole in the dash. The ground is achieved by the housing grounding to the metal dash. The ground could also be a separate wire these days since a lot of what used to be made of steel is now made of plastic.
- Q:How Do I Install A Light Fixture To An Outlet With 7 Wires?
- The wires on your ceiling fixture are called ROMEX. This is the big casing that has two insulated wires and one bare wire. The bare wire is the ground. The romex coming into the box comes from the source and the other comes from the switch. Black is HOT coming into the box from the Romex that has only the black and white wires. To be sure about this, take the cover off the switch on the wall and see what wires are present there. This might show that a three way switch is installed somewhere if there is two switches that control that light. As far as the light fixture that you have, connect the two white wires and the two black wires together and then one of those pair goes to the white wires in the ceiling box and the other goes to the red wire.
- Q:2nd phone line with no black wire?
- the wire you have is designed for 1 line only. Back in the day the yellow wire was used to carry ground because ground was necessary for old circuits. Ground is no longer needed so in order to get two lines you need at least a two pair wire (meaning four wires) you might have to run a new wire unfortunately or just keep that one and run another to separate jack.
- Q:Guitar Wiring?
- Hello there, 1) Excluding pickups, black wire hot or ground? They use black for both in that diagram. I believe the only ground wires are all marked as ground in the diagram. A ground wire will run from the case of a pot to somewhere. To the ground side of the jack. To the bridge. To another pot. As for what you bought, I have no idea what you are trying to say. There is no difference in the wire itself that is used for ground or hot. You can use any wire (except bare) for either of those. 2) The black wire from the bridge pickup goes to a terminal of the switch on the push/pull bridge volume pot. You may solder the wire and continue the same wire down to the terminal of the switch on the push/pull tone pot. Or you can use another wire to connect those switches. The black wire from the neck pickup go to the middle terminal of the neck volume pot. Again, you may continue the wire from the pickup or solder in another wire to connect to the switch on the push/pull neck tone pot. 3). When I run ground wires to the case of a pot. I used separate solder joints. I do not wrap the wires together and then solder them as a group onto the pot. I have tried that and got bad connection on some of the wires. Best to solder ground wires separately. On a switch terminal where you have two wires coming to the same terminal, I try to solder both wires at the same time to the terminal. 4). All connections are soldered. Also, you should be aware that not all pickups have the same colored wires. You need to check the color code for the brand of pickups you are using. Seymour Duncan makes his diagrams based on using his pickups. If you use some other brand, the color of the pickup wires may be different. Seymour Duncan has a pickup wire color code chart on his web site. Later, Norm
- Q:Where can I get wires to connect to commercial solar cells to get the energy ?
- Wire is wire. Use wire heavy enough to handle the current and good enough insulation to handle the outdoors conditions.
- Q:How are wires enameled?
- Enameled wire is copper wire coated with a very thin insulating layer. It is used in applications such as winding electric motor coils, speakers and transformers. It is also used in the construction of electromagnets and inductors. The core material is copper, coated with a thin layer of a polyurethane, polyamide, polyester etc resin - the so-called enamel. For ease of manufacturing inductive components like transformers and inductors, most new enamelled wire has enamel that acts as a flux when burnt during soldering. This means that the electrical connections at the ends can be made without stripping off the insulation first. Older enamelled copper wire is normally not like this, and requires sandpapering or scraping to remove the insulation before soldering.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range