|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:lighting fixture wiring?
- Hi There, The white wire (pigtail) that was pulled loose needs to be connected to the other white wires inside the box. . After that connect the black pigtail (that is hanging loose) and white pigtail to the eterminals on the light fixture. Hope that helps, Al
- Q:How do I wire up a three way switch?
- Are you replacing the switch with another, or perhaps a dimmer? It should be wired exactly as the one you are taking out. This may sound simple, but I had a contractor attempting to do that in my house, and he worried over it for 12 work hours! I did it in I5 minutes! The red wire connects to a second switch. The other wires are common, hot, and ground ( bare, or copper colored) If you have a digital camera, take a close-up of the existing wiring before you remove the wires, for reference. If you are putting in a switch where none has existed, then look at the wiring on the second switch, and wire it the same.
- Q:Sony Xplod Amp Wiring help?
- Run a fused (1 amp, 14 AWG) wire from a fuse in the fuse panel that only has power when the car is ON to one side of a switch. From the other side of the switch run the same sized wire to the REM (remote) connection on the amp. This allows for full control and you never have to worry about forgetting to turn off the amp. The switch is so you can turn off the amp at will so as not to give grandma a heart attack in the car. You can find fuse taps and in-line fuse holders at any autoparts store.
- Q:califronia electrical code - box wiring?
- no. the number of wires in the box is restricted based on the volume of the box but the number of wires entering a knock out is restricted by the size of the conduit or the cable type connected to the knock out.
- Q:Wired and Wireless Doorbells?
- Wired have a wire that connects the button near the door, the transformer, and the chime. When the button is pushed, the transformer energizes the chime, causing it to ring. You, or an electrician, must fish wires to a location where a transformer can get a constant supply of power, such as an outlet. There also need to be wires fished to the chime and the button. Wireless work with radio waves. Costs vary widely, depending on the setup you go with. Decent wireless units start around $35-40, and go up from there. New chimes for wired systems start around $8 and up. Transformers start at $10, buttons start around $5. Hope this helps.
- Q:Trying to wire up a toogle swithch for boat light. What wire go were?
- take the ground wire from the battery and connect it to one of the wires on the light. Take the positive wire from the battery and connect it to one of the wires on the switch. Take the other wire from the switch and connect it to the other wire from the light. Check all your contacts to make sure there are good connections. If this does not work but the light goes on if you bypass the switch the switch must be bad.
- Q:What is the current in the wire?
- Wiring that previous could desire to get replaced. Insulators wreck down over the years. In Edison's day insulation became into, rope and tar, or fabric, with glass insulators to guard lumber. you like a rectifier to create pulse ac (see image voltaic Panel grant) i hit upon it not straight forward to have faith anybody might grant DC power. The generator could desire to be on the threshold of factor to apply, do to severe voltage drop in DC cutting-edge over long distance. through fact of this AC is used now. till that's an Edison Museum image voltaic power is DC too. I advise studying image voltaic power for ideal DC wiring practices. I actual have been a electrician my total existence and know little or no approximately DC wiring and contraptions. in case you presently have electrical energy, get multimeter attempt for ac voltage first. then DC to steer away from unfavorable the meter, to confirm what power you have
- Q:Original Kanye West Through the wire?
- Through okorder.com/
- Q:Need help from ceiling fan/wiring expert??
- The black and black/white are the hot legs for the fan and the light kit.If you have separate switches on your wall then you could operate the fan and the light without having to pull the string.On my house all the switches are that way.Up in the ceiling there is an additional hot wire.It is colored red.
- Q:Wireless vs. Wired?
- That's odd that you said wired seems slower. Generally the wireless connection is the slower of the two. I've never seen wireless faster than wired if all things are equal. Perhaps something else is causing the slow down. Don;t know what to tell you to check. Is your eathernet cable good quality? the 30 ft distance is pretty short and shouldn't cause a slow down. Hope that helps
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range