|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:Question about wires in plugs?
- The typical U.S. power distribution system has two hot wires coming into your electric panel, plus a neutral wire. The neutral wire is grounded to earth ground, as is the protective green earth wire. An outlet, carrying 110 volts from one of the hot wires (black), supplies current for the load and it flows back to the transformer on the pole normally via the neutral (white) wire to the center transformer (grounded) tap. The green protective wire does nothing in normal operation. However, should the appliance have a metal outer skin, and the machine develops a short, energizing the outer skin, it will flow through the green ground wire back to the transformer rather than through you and back to the transformer.
- Q:3-way wiring question....?
- Very basically, you must have two wires going from light to light. A black wire and a white wire.( A bare copper wire should be included with the pair. It is a ground wire and grounds both light boxes together.) Back to the black and white wires. The black wire should be connected to the black switch leg wire at the first light box as well as to the first light fixture. The white wire is the neutral and should be connected to the white wire of both light fixtures. That's called a parallel connection. Just a note: There are several ways to wire three way switches, so my answer presumes there are two wires going from one of the switches directly to the light fixture. (A white wire and a black wire).
- Q:How do birds hang on wires without getting electrocuted?
- Dear Gluebeh, That would be a problem only if they touched two wires simultaneously. I have heard of that happening to unfortunate squirrels.
- Q:wiring diagram for hunter ceiling fan?
- just connect the ground (most important) and the black is hot the white is neutral. the ground is the bare wire. If you get it backwards the blades will spin in the wrong direction. just reverse the white and black. If you need to wire it to a 3-way switch, well I don't want to get into that.
- Q:how to wire car alarm to 1996 dodge dakota?
- 1995-96 Dodge Dakota Alarm, Remote Starter, Keyless Entry Wiring Information Constant 12V+ Pink/Black Ignition Switch Harness Starter Yellow Ignition Switch Harness Ignition Dark Blue Ignition Switch Harness Ignition 2 Black Ignition Switch Harness Accessory Black/Orange Ignition Switch Harness Tach Gray Coil Neutral Safety Wire Brown/Yellow Driver's Side of Trans. Brake Switch White or White/Tan Brake Switch Trunk Pin n/a Parking Lights Black/Yellow Light Switch Head Lamp Light Green Light Switch Hood Pin n/a Door Trigger Yellow (-) Driver's Pin Switch Door Lock Orange/Purple Driver's Kick Panel Door Unlock Pink/Purple Reverse Polarity Horn Wire Dark Green/Red (-) Fuse Panel Windows Up LF=Light Blue, RF=Brown/White Windows Down LF=White, RF=Purple/White
- Q:Wiring question-3 wire vs 2 wire?
- Amy, you're so sexy when you talk electrical! I LUUUUUV You ! :-)
- Q:wiring for 1986 Monte Carlo radio?
- I need wiring diagram for map sensor on 96 montecarlo
- Q:How would I wire this properly?
- Make sure the ground in the panel is connected properly. wire first to the gfi - then feed through - check the directions on the gfi - usually the feed through terminals are covered with a yellow warning tape.
- Q:What gauge speaker wire should I use?
- speaker okorder.com/
- Q:How do i wire my riding mower?
- You need to hook three wires into a five terminal switch? You aren't helping us much with any usable information. The yellow wire is the kill wire from the magneto. The black and red wires are hot from the battery and feed to the starter solenoid, assuming the switch has a start position. You need to check each terminal on the switch with an ohm meter to determine which function it serves and test the black and red wires with a volt meter to determine which one is hot now. Better still, why don't you specify the make and model, even the serial number if you can get it, and ask if anyone, including your local dealer, has a wiring diagram for that particular machine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range