|Steel Grade:||Standard:||Wire Gauge:|
|Place of Origin:||Type:||Application:|
|Alloy Or Not:||Special Use:||Model Number:|
1. Type: hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire or bright wire
2. Diameter: 0.10---4.00mm or other wire gauge
3. Tensile strength: 500N/mm2---2200N/mm2 or other
4. Different zinc coating as per your requirement
5. Finished products: stitching wire, wooden case wire , brush wire , net-weaving wire , handle wire , and wire for cleaning ball.
Q195 Q235 low carbon steel wire rods
Diameter of Wire
Weight of Coil
Inside plastic films & outside weaving cloth
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and steel wire?
- Stainless steel wire has 304, 316, steel wire does not have 304 and 316 material. Stainless steel wire is generally not galvanized. The wire is long enough to rust.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The resistance value of the components size and temperature, material, length and cross-sectional area, the measure of the size of the resistance is affected by temperature is the temperature coefficient of resistance value, which is defined as the percentage change in temperature rise every 1 degrees. The main physical characteristic of resistance is that the electric energy is heat, and it is also a component of energy dissipation. Resistance usually acts as a divider and shunt in a circuit. For signals, AC and DC signals can be passed through resistors.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- General electric wire wire is copper, copper. High temperature is not enough to ignite it lighter. Generally, the electricity is neutral and will not produce electricity. Friction with wood will not produce electricity or sparks, but the temperature will rise
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Remove metal surface impurities, refers to the removal of metal surface attached substances, such as cement, paint, spots and other materials that do not belong to the material itself.
- Q:Are two wires of the same material but different in thickness and length? Are their young's modulus of elasticity the same?
- Not necessarily. Young's modulus is related to microstructure so on
- Q:Why is the current limiting circuit used to measure the resistance of wire by voltammetry?
- Because the resistance of wire is very small, almost zero. According to the current, equal to the voltage divided by the resistor, it is known that the resistance is almost an hour and the current is close to infinity. This will burn out the power supply, so the current limiting method must be used
- Q:What's the metal wire fabric?Such as title
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. But note that not only the characteristics of metal wire fabric in metallic luster, and anti-static, with anti radiation, more conducive to regulate all aspects of the body
- Q:How can you make the fabric with silk fabric wrinkle free after washing?
- Hand washing machine or washing machine without special injection, dilute the product with water, and stir evenly, put into the laundry, soak for 3 minutes, remove and air.
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The overall fabric, the wire about 3%~8% or so, under the same general level of technology, the higher the proportion of metal wire.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon fiber and wire heating?
- The biggest characteristic of carbon fiber heating is that the electromagnetic radiation is very small. It is smaller than the electromagnetic shielding of the wire, and is harmless to the human body
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range