Order On-line Tracking
1. Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil is coated with organic layer, which provides higher anti-corrosion property and a longer lifespan than that of galvanized steel sheets.
2. The base metal for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil is HDGI Steel. The finish coats of Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil can be classified into groups as follows: polyester, silicon modified polyesters, polyvinylidene fluoride, high-durability polyester, etc.
3. The production process has evolved from one-coating-and-one-baking to double-coating-and-double-baking, and even three-coating-and-three-baking.
4. The color of the Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil has a very wide selection, like orange, cream-colored, dark sky blue, sea blue, bright red, brick red, ivory white, porcelain blue, etc.
5. The Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil can also be classified into groups by their surface textures, namely regular prepainted sheets, embossed sheets and printed sheets.
1. Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm
2. Width: 914-1250mm
3. Inner Diameter: 508mm
4. Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
5. Available Dipped Layer: 50-150g/m2
6. Surface Texture: Normal Coated
7. Type of coating structure: 2/1 Coat the top surface of the steel sheet twice, coat the bottom surface once, and bake the sheet twice.
8. Front Side Paint Thickness: 15-25μm (bottom paint+top paint)
9. Back Side Paint Thickness: 5-10μm
1. Mechanical properties of base metals
Elongation A80mm % ≥
2. Common performance of front coating
(1). Thickness: ≥20μm
(2). Pencil Hardness: 2H
(3). 60° specular glossiness of coating: >60
(4). 180°bend: ≤3T
(5). Impact: ≥9J
(6). Salt Fog Resistant: ≥500h
(7). Color difference: <3ΔE
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|