||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Cold Drawing,Hot Drawing
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Galvanized Barbed Wire for Security
1. Product Category
1. Crossed razor wire
Two pieces of stainless razor wire or zinc-coated razor wire wer bounded together by clips to make it more strength.
The spiral intersecting barbed wire presents an intersecting shape after
2. Single barbed wire
Single coil barbed type wire is installed without clips, it runs in natural loops on walls. Costless and can be easily installed.
3. Straight razor barbed wire
There are many ways for straight type razor wire installing. The straight type razor wire can be installed quickly. It can not only save expenditure but also reach the result of frightening and stopping.
4. Razor wire mesh fence
Welded razor mesh fence is a new form of razor barbed wire mesh for security with practicality blade and the feature looks very beautiful. It can be used for guard net of fence, doors and windows and also can be used in military. The specification can be designed as the customers' need.
5. Razor wire usage
Maily serves in protecting of grass boundary, railway, highway and also widely used in military, jail and other national security organizations, and industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, dwelling house, also used as fence for cottage as society fence and other private buildings.
6. Barbed wire picture
2. Types of Barbed Wire
1)Galvanized Barbed Wire
Galvanized barbed wire is used in defending of farm land, sport ground, or used together with concertina razor wire. Normally it's settled above the fence, for example chain link fence and welded fence, avoiding climbing across. Galvanized barb wire can also form a barbed wire wall with wooden sticks or iron sticks. The weaving methods are one main wire, one barbed wire; one main wire, twin barbed wire; and twin main wire, twin barbed wire.
2)PVC Coated Barbed Wire
Core of PVC coated barbed wire can be galvanized iron wire
A variety of colors like green, blue, yellow, orange, gray
Packing: In coil of 25 kilos or 50 kilos , lined with PVC strips, then wrapped with P.V.C or hessian cloth
3. Common Uses
1. the protection net in industry
2.agriculture,animal husbandy,dwelling houses
3.plantation of fencing,grass boudary
4. ranch and livestock farn, detention houses
5.railways and highways
|Galvanized Barbed Wire|
|Kinds||Electro galvanized wire|
|Hot galvanized wire|
|PVC coated wire|
|Material||low carbon steel wire|
|Inner plastic and outer hessian cloth|
|Gauge||Gauge||SWG mm||BWG mm||In Metric System mm|
5. Product Feature
Wire Gauge: 16#-12#
Barbed Wire Gauge: 16#-12#
Weaving way: Twist, standard
Surface finished: Electro galvanized,Hot dipped galvanized,PVC coated
Weight of packing in coil: 25kg/coil,50kg/coil as standard
Note: Customer request acceptable.
6. Picture for Barbed wire fence
7. Picture for packing
- Q:Wire guided missile?
- Exocet is not wire guided. even the wiki link of Leaky clearly states it is inertial guidance with terminal active radar homing. no one has produced the 70 kilometers of wire to command such a missile. yes it works this way. the typical ones are TOW and the Maljutka the missile itself has a roll of the wire and proceeds to the target. the operator either keeps the aim at the target and the missile is guided through a computer /semi automatic/ or the operator gives the commands manually through a joystick. Commands are passed through the wire to the controls of the missile which corrects the flight path relating to the commands. advantage is that this is impossible to jamm, disadvadvantage is the limited/restricted maneuver of the firing vehicle. General problm of these so called SACLOS missiles /semiautomatic, line of sight/ is that you have to see the target all the time the missile flies towards it. I.e. that the target may fire suppresive fire at your post.
- Q:Unity Spotlight Wiring?
- I okorder.com/... check out literature for others, if this don't help.
- Q:Repair headset wire connections?
- i've worked in fine wires like this and it is very difficult, espeically if you thin kkyou wnat to solder them. also, yoj're correct, those pics are horrible, you need better ones if you want real answers here.
- Q:2002 Chevy Trailblazer radio wiring diagram?
- 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Brown Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Pink Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Front Speakers Size: N/A Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: N/A Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:subwoofer speaker wires?
- yea any wire would work but if u prefer better sound then you would wanna use a better wire witch will cost you more.
- Q:What metals are used in electrical wire?
- It depends a little on how you define electrical wire but if you mean any wire that is used to conduct electricity even if it is not used specifically for wiring houses or electronics. So... No, some electrical wire, electrical resistance wire for example, is magnetic. Iron is not the only wire that is magnetic, Ni wire is made and it is magnetic, stainless steel wire is made and some stainless steels are magnetic.
- Q:how much does 110 wire cost?
- there is several kinds of 110 wire, and the price will vary according to the type and the day you buy it I would have to know what you were going to use it for to determine the approximate cost and the proper type. you could use 40 cents a foot as a guesstimate.
- Q:Double pole breaker with one hot wire?
- You can use the 10/3 wire, but you wire it so that the black and the white are hot wires and the ground is the neutral. Of course you won't have the bare ground to use as a ground anymore, so if you want it wired with a bare ground to the cabinet, you will need to run a separate bare ground. Or get different wire with a red a black a white and a bare ground. Red and black will be hot, white will be neutral and bare ground will be ground.
- Q:Wrong plug wires? Whats the difference between brands?
- All plug wires are not the same, coil pack wires are just fancy spark plug boots with a few components attached. Plug wires need to be for the specific application, length of cables and angles of the boots are designed specifically to each engine. As far as plug wire brands go, cheap quality wires generally only last a year or two even though they often have a lifetime warranty. Spending an extra 10-20 bucks will pay off in the long run. Some people life to use ac delco for GM products since it's the OE supplier, similar for other brands but it's not a major issue.
- Q:Exit Sign Wiring help please?
- First off, Aurthur A's answer is composed of several NEC violations; he may be going to electrical hell, if he doesn't shape up. Second, you did not say if this is a required exit sign. If it is, then you will need a licensed electrical contractor to install it; as most jurisdictions will not allow work in anything but the owner's principle dwelling to be done by unlicensed personel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range