GALVALUME Galvanized Steel Corrugated Roof Panel / Wall Panel / plate /Sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
SGCC ,Q235 ,SPCC ,DC01, DX51D+Z
cold rolled or hot rolled
Galvanized,Chromated, dry or oiled
High-strength Steel Plate
FOB CFR CIF
packing:as your requirment
Zinc / AZ coating
18mm or as request
Weight of each package
about 3 mt
SGCC SGCH SPCC DX51D+Z SGLCC DX51D+AZ
FOB USD700-900 per mt
packed in iron sheet lined with kraft paper or as per client's request.
galvanized,corrugated,bright finished,chromated,oiled(or unoiled)
within 20 days after receiving the down payment or irrevocable L/C at sight
30% down payment of the total value by T/T and the balance must be paid by T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight after the goods finished.
a.) Attractive and innovative appearance, rich colors, decorative, flexible combination, can express a different architectural style;
b.) Light weight, high mechanical properties;
c.) Anti-earthquake, fire, rain, long life, no maintenance;
d.) Installation is simple, shorten the construction period;
e.) Environmental protection, etc.
a.) Industrial and civil buildings, warehouse;
b.) Special construction;
c.) Steel structure houses and mobile homes, roof, walls, and interior and exterior decoration, etc.
- Q:What's the material of ASTM A653 G30 galvanized sheet?
- Galvanized sheet refers to the surface coated with a layer of zinc steel plate. Zinc plating is an economical and effective method of corrosion protection, and about half of the world's zinc production is used in this process.
- Q:The method of making spring steel for automobile?
- The south is the car plate making machetes bow. Hardness enough. It is important to quench the heat. A big jump makes a big mouth. Soft edge. Special blacksmith needs to be quenched
- Q:Steel plate pile length, adjacent two steel plate pile joints should be staggered what position?
- Hello, due to site transportation restrictions and insufficient length of existing materials and other reasonsSome projects need to meet the design length by using the site connection method.
- Q:1.5mm galvanized steel prices?
- Galvanized steel sheet with hot-dip galvanized or zinc plated surface.
- Q:How to choose welding method for welding different plate and thick steel plate?
- How to choose welding method for welding different plate and thick steel plate?:It depends on what process you use welding: manual arc welding, thick plate side should do thinner processing, become 12 thick, that is, a transition ramp, 15 degrees can be reached, two plates corresponding to the edge of the same thickness. V shaped groove, single side 30 meter, V shape 60 degrees. Clearance 2, blunt edge 1-2 can. Submerged arc welding, the plate can be assembled after thinning, without beveling.
- Q:What is the thickness of the paint board?
- As a decorative wall painting board, the scale is greater, a 122*244*1.8cm UV paint board. The most common market in general is 15-18mm, one of 18mm's highest market share, in addition to 12mm, 9mm, 5mm thickness, if it is made, manufacturers generally have the ability to make 3mm-35mm between any thickness out.
- Q:P355NL1 what kind of material is the steel plate?
- Use: used in petroleum, chemical industry, power plant, boiler, for the production of reactor, heat exchanger, separator, tank, oil tank, liquefied gas, nuclear reactor pressure vessel, boiler, liquefied petroleum gas bottle, hydropower station high pressure pipes, turbine volute equipment and components.
- Q:What does "steel plate 10t" mean in the specification column of engineering material?
- The width of the sheet is 500~1500 mm; the thickness is 600~3000 mm. According to the type of steel sheet, ordinary steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, stainless steel, tool steel, heat-resistant steel, bearing steel, silicon steel and industrial pure iron sheet; according to professional use, with drums board, enamel board, bulletproof plate; surface coating and plating, plating with zinc thin plate, tin plate, plating lead sheet, plastic composite plate.
- Q:What are the properties of deep drawing properties in sheet steel?
- If the performance is different on the plane, the ear will appear. On the thickness of the performance is not good, there will be leakage phenomenon. Generally, deep drawing properties are indicated by R values.
- Q:How do I print the steel plate?
- In fact, the printing mode called "stencil printing", is a kind of porous printing, first use the typewriter in special Lazhi typing, or a stylus paint word pictures, and then let the wax paper attached to ordinary paper, ink in the painted pattern, through hole type or writing, and printing to the following the common paper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range