GALVALUME Galvanized Steel Corrugated Roof Panel / Wall Panel / plate /Sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
SGCC ,Q235 ,SPCC ,DC01, DX51D+Z
cold rolled or hot rolled
Galvanized,Chromated, dry or oiled
High-strength Steel Plate
FOB CFR CIF
packing:as your requirment
Zinc / AZ coating
18mm or as request
Weight of each package
about 3 mt
SGCC SGCH SPCC DX51D+Z SGLCC DX51D+AZ
FOB USD700-900 per mt
packed in iron sheet lined with kraft paper or as per client's request.
galvanized,corrugated,bright finished,chromated,oiled(or unoiled)
within 20 days after receiving the down payment or irrevocable L/C at sight
30% down payment of the total value by T/T and the balance must be paid by T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight after the goods finished.
a.) Attractive and innovative appearance, rich colors, decorative, flexible combination, can express a different architectural style;
b.) Light weight, high mechanical properties;
c.) Anti-earthquake, fire, rain, long life, no maintenance;
d.) Installation is simple, shorten the construction period;
e.) Environmental protection, etc.
a.) Industrial and civil buildings, warehouse;
b.) Special construction;
c.) Steel structure houses and mobile homes, roof, walls, and interior and exterior decoration, etc.
- Q:What does galvanized steel sheet "-PPGI" mean?
- Applications: widely used in construction, home appliances, furniture, public facilities and transportation and other fields.
- Q:What is the aging property of steel plates?
- The aging of steel plate is usually due to the diffusion of carbon atoms and nitrogen atoms in the lattice, forming interstitial atoms, which leads to the solid solution strengthening of the steel plate.
- Q:How can the white steel plate be bright and cleaned?
- The corrosion resistance of white steel depends mainly on its alloy composition (chromium, nickel, titanium, silicon, aluminum, etc.) and the internal structure of the alloy. The main element is chromium. Chromium has high chemical stability, can form a passive film on the steel surface, so that the metal is isolated from the outside, protect the steel plate from oxidation and increase the corrosion resistance of the steel plate. When the passive film is destroyed, the corrosion resistance will decrease.
- Q:How thick is steel filing cabinet usually made of steel plates?
- A lot of people will hold 0.6 of the said 0.8 material, this is because the cold rolled plate after forming electrostatic spraying powder and environmental protection, so it is actually only 0.6mm 0.8mm bare steel, on this point, if you are purchasing large quantities of words, can use vernier caliper to card
- Q:Definition and application of steel sheet pile
- Cold rolled steel sheet pile is a steel structure formed by continuous rolling and forming of a sheet pile wall from a cold bending millNot knowing, then asked
- Q:Can 16Mn steel plate be used instead of Q345D steel plate?
- If the use of Q345D instead of using 16Mn, that can be, but 16Mn instead of Q345D can not, and also can not buy 16Mn steel now, that is the old number, and the latest brand is Q345A
- Q:The differences and uses of cold rolling and hot rolling
- Cold rolled forming steel allows partial buckling of the cross section, thus taking full advantage of the post buckling capacity of the member, while the hot-rolled section does not allow partial buckling of the cross section.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
- Q:What is called steel plate sanding process?
- Sand blasting can remove the oxide surface and floating rust on the surface of steel plate. It is a good process before anticorrosion painting. Sandblasting of other components may be more useful for pre coating treatment.
- Q:How many times a day can a steel pile be inserted?
- Steel sheet pile U type and Z type and AS type, the Z type and AS type steel sheet pile production, processing and installation is more complex, and the price is U higher than about 1/3, mainly used in Europe and the United States, Japan and South Korea and other Asian countries, mainly the use of U type steel sheet pile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range