Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Galvanized Iron Wire||Hole Shape:||Hexagonal,Square||Application:||Construction Wire Mesh,Cages|
|Customized:||Customized||Feature:||Prevention from soil erosion and Garden||Standard:||AISI,ASTM,BS,DIN,GB,JIS|
|Certification:||CE,ISO9001,SGS,RoHS||Color:||White||Surface Treatment:||Electroplating,Spraying,Hot Galvanized,Zinc Plating|
GABION basket consist of rectangular units, fabricated from a double-twisted hexagonal mesh. Filled with stones, gabions become large, flexible and permeable elements from which a broad range of structures may be built. Gabions and mattresses are widely used for hydraulic and geo- technical control such as retaining walls, riverbank protections, weirs, channel linings etc.
GABION basket are divided into cells with diaphragms (usually spaced at 1 meter or 3' intervals), whose function is to reinforce the structure. The mesh (except for the diaphragms) is reinforced on all edges with wires of a larger diameter to strengthen the gabions and facilitate the assembly and installation.
* Permeability of the front face, ensuring drainage of backfill and no hydrostatic pressures behind the wall
* Flexibility, ensures the woven mesh gabions accommodate different settlements unlike rigid systems, for example, welded mesh cages
* Monolithic and flexible structures
* Tolerates differential settlement
* Uniform wire coating for extra durability
* Permeable structures
* One of the most economical retaining systems on the market
* Incorporation as required of vegetation throughout the structure
gabion baskets Applications:
* Soil erosion is an ever present problem and gabions have proved to be a lasting solution around the world. The lasting appeal of gabions cage lies in their inherent flexibility.
* The most common civil engineering use of gabions cage is to stabilize shorelines or slopes against erosion. Other uses include temporary floodwalls, to filter silt from runoff, for small or temporary/permanent dams.
* In civil engineering a gabion wall is a retaining wall made of rectangular containers basketsfabricated of heavily galvanized wire, which are filled with stone and stacked on one another, usually in tiers that step back with the slope rather than vertically.
Hexagonal Wire Netting Gabions
Wire Diameter(Metal Wire)
Wire Diameter (PVC Coate)/
Gabions sizes: 2m x 1m x 1m, 3m x 1m x 1m, 4m x 1m x 1m, 2m x 1m x 0.5m, 4m x 1m x 0.5m. Custom orders available.
Finish can be hot-dipped galvanized, galvanized aluminum alloy or PVC coated, etc.
Wire diameter (mm)
As your request
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|