led indoor car light
Features of LED G4
LED Type: 15pcs super bright 5050 SMD LEDs
Volts: 12V-30V AC/DC, current:3000mA
Luminous Flux: 220LM
Size: Φ45 X H10mm Side and back pins are both available
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Color: White, Warm white etc
Beam Angle: 120 Degrees
Superbright and low lumen attenuation
Easy installation, maintenance free
No UV or IR
CE, RoHS certificated
Other kinds of G4 bulbs are available
|NCG-B515||1) G4 back-pin|
| ||2) 15pcs SMD5050( 3in1),EPISTAR|
| ||3) Color: W/WW|
| ||4) AC/DC10-30V,3.5W|
| ||5) Lumen: 220lm|
| ||6) Size:DIA45mm*H10mm|
| ||7) Material: FR-4|
| ||8)Test current: 3000mA±10%|
Applications of LED G4
G4 LED Light Can be used to convert most 10V-30V Halogen G4 fixtures to LED Lighting.
Can be used in car, marine, shopping room, exhibition room, display cabinet, etc.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Box
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:LED patches have several ways of welding. Which ones can be reflow? What can be done by eutectic welding? Is the welding of viscose and lens material is required?
- Of course, the reflow soldering is generally divided into three sections of six principle of oven temperature is 150 degrees, 190 degrees, 220 degrees, with a PC lens products can not reflow soldering, PC deformation at 150 degrees, can be heated by a soldering paste on the heating plate.
- Q:Patch LED manual welding, how can welding not burn lights?
- If the power of the lamp, because heat high power do very well, so not good welding, the temperature at the highest (300 degrees), the use of horseshoe iron head, not waiting to solder, because the heat is very powerful, quick action.
- Q:How do led patches measure good or bad?
- The patch LED is also called SMD LED. Its principle of luminescence is to pass the current through the compound semiconductor. Through the combination of the electron and the hole, the excess energy will be released in the form of light to achieve the effect of luminescence.
- Q:What is the rated current for the white patch LED?
- Generally small power LED rated current is basically 20mA
- Q:LED light SMD LED package in what form, trouble you under the guidance of...
- Draw your own line, mm is replaced by mil on the line, with vernier caliper measurement, or know the model, count the number of mil. For example, 5050 is a close square with a width of 5.0mm*5.0mmInline LED (such as straw hat lights, 5mm), piranha LED, surface mount LEDSinglechip collection from hardware to software chm
- Q:Led lamp and Led what is the difference between the two patch! Ask for detailed explanations of the differences!
- If you take a large area light, to see that the lighting requirements, functional lighting, or lighting atmosphere, or ordinary lighting, which is to be considered, the two optical (lens) can bring you the light angle planning.
- Q:What is the difference between patch LED beads and LED beads: General
- Patch is a LED lamp, 0805, SMD beads 3014, 3528, 2835, 5050, 5630, 5730 and so on.
- Q:What determines the brightness of the patch LED?
- Lamp brightness level itself, is also in the rated current situation, its brightness
- Q:Patch LED light does not flash, why?
- Hit the meter on the buzzer and measure the patch individually. If the flash is a patch, the light goes off.
- Q:Notes on patch LED
- Clean, do not use an unknown chemical liquid to clean the patch LED: an unknown chemical liquid may damage the patch LED. When necessary, immerse the patch LED in alcohol, less than 1 minutes at normal room temperature, and dry naturally for 15 minutes before starting to use
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range