Considered to be the parent range to tower cranes,
MD cranes have been around since the beginnings
of the Potain brand. This range is the pillar of all Potain
Constantly evolving to meet market expectations, these
cranes are equipped with the latest technological innovations and boast the best performance possible.
• Jib lengths of between 30 m and 80 m, per 5 m section.
• Max. load of 10 to 40 t.
• Hoisting power ranging from between 50 and
• The masts used are K400 (1.6 m), K600 (2 m),
K800 (2.45 m) and K850 (2.45 m, reinforced).
All the components of the MD range are designed
to minimize the total number of trucksrequired to
transport them between sites.
Reduced assembly time
Thanks to the factory-performed pre-reeving and the auxiliary winch
supplied as standard, assembly of the jib and counter-jib ties can be carried out
quickly and in total safety.
The mechanisms are always used at full power. When hoisting,
the speed is optimized according to the load and command
used. In distribution, progressive variation of speedand the
maximum speed are adapted to the weight of the load.
In orientation, there is controlled proportionalspeed
with optimal acceleration and deceleration in accordance
with the maximum admissible torque for the mast.
The auxiliary winch can be used on the derrick: this provides
users with the possibility of a motorized derrick at the base of
The jib-footDVF mechanism is easily accessible in total safety.
Progressive speed variation by proportional control.
The speed depends directly on the controls manipulated by the crane operator.
To make driving the crane easier, 2 hard spots integrated into the controlsprovide better pinpointing
of the speed.
With different mechanisms (33 to 150 LVF Optima
or 108 to 215 hp LBR), MD cranes are capable of high
working speeds through optimizing speed in accordance
with the load hoisted, allowing for gains in productivity.
• For the first increments (approach speed, sling tension,
etc.) hoisting of the load is controlled by the load security
device (a proving ring).
• For working speeds, the Optima system adapts the speed in
accordance with the load hoisted. This enables full power
of the motor to always be used for optimum productivity.
The LVF Optima provides a gain of around
25% in descending speed.
RVF + orientation
The RVF Optima + orientation enables
gentle rotating movements without
Fully integrated progressive control.
Driving adapts to the behavior of the
• Traditional driving thanks to
action controlled by stoppage of the
command. The slow-down phase of
the jib is managed by the frequency
variator in this case.
• Or by an inverted command
in the slow-down phase, called
a «counter-orientation» command.
As a result, the crane operator can
- Q:How heavy does a crane need to be to lift 5 tonnes?
- If the crane HAS a 5-ton capacity, then to be able to estimate the weight you would need to know the length of its lifting arm at maximum extension w.r.t the C.G. of the body of the crane. So suppose we have an arm length of (say) 6 mtrs, then the max turning moment at the fulcrum (from front wheels of crane ? ) due to the Load alone = 5 x 6 = 30 You need to add the moment for the arm itself. Lets say the arm is around 1/2 ton. And its c.g. is approx 1/3 the distance from the fulcrum. Then this adds another = 1/2 * 1/3 *6 = 1 So total moment is 30 + 1 = 31 The body of the crane must be MORE than this. Suppose the C.G. of the crane is 2 meters behind the same fulcrum. Then weight of the body must be 31/ 2 = 15.5 tons. Lets say the weight is 16 tons. Then the TOTAL mobile cranes weight would be 16 (body) + 1/2 (arm) ~ 16.5 tons It all depends on the dimensions of the crane, and where the c.g. is located. If the crane has ballast added right at the back, then it's overall weight can be made less since it's c.g. would get shifted further away from the fulcrum
- Q:What Japanese counter word is used for multiple origami objects...such as 1000 cranes?
- Japanese doesn't use counter / measure words, but rather other grammatical particles. Only Chinese uses counter / measure words.
- Q:A crane is lifting a crate upward 25 meters with an acceleration of one fifth of a gee...?
- Ghee is clarified butter! The rest sounds like homework!
- Q:how do they get the construction crane onto the the tall buildings?
- There are two cranes, one lifts the other and construction workers build a scaffold under it. Then the higher crane lifts the lower one and the workers buiold a scaffold under it, this continues until they are as high as they need to be.
- Q:What is the scope of the installation and disassembly of self lifting tower cranes and the applicable range of the cost and the off-site transportation cost?
- The installation and disassembly of the existing self rated tower crane, the first cost and the off-site transportation cost quota are divided by the lifting moment 1000kNm and 2000kNm of the jack up tower crane.
- Q:Blue Heron, Crane, or Egret?
- these guys described them pretty well. I get to see these types of birds every day here in south florida. We do have a lot of cattle egrets they follow behind you when you mow your yard picking up bugs.
- Q:Protective earthing resistance of tower crane
- Q:What are the parts of a tower crane? What are their main functions?
- The structural elements include the followingMain arm: carrying weight, and making the trolley have walking track.Balance arm: put up lifting mechanism, electric box, counterweight, and make tower crane to achieve balance torque, reduce the standard section of the bending moment.Tower cap: connect the main arm with the balance arm by the tie bar, so as to reduce the bending moment of the standard section.
- Q:Is making 1000 cranes a good gift to give to my friend?
- A 1000 cranes set is a lovely thought would be a wonderful present. But you have one problem. How many boxes will it take to ship 1000 origami cranes to Japan? How much will it cost? Remember, airmail is very expensive, USPS doesn't do overseas surface mail anymore. Mailing parcels to Japan with DHL/UPS would cost you at least $80 for 20 pounds or less. You would do better to send your friend cash by wire transfer. Furthermore, since your friend will be in Japan for 12 months, I would guess his living quarters are not spacious. The average home is only 1000 sq feet in size. Apartments can be as tiny as 100 sq.ft. Where will he put 1000 cranes? He will have it for a few months before he has to pack to return home. What will he do then? Toss the cranes or ship them home? I believe he would prefer to have the wire transfer. Cost of living in Japan is high. Cash is going to be so appreciated even if 1000 cranes gift is a sweet sentimentality. Check the sites referenced for cost of shipping.
- Q:Is it difficult to test tower cranes?
- A tower crane installation scheme, 1, compilation basis, project overview, working environment, 2 workers and 3 endurance calculation and installation equipment for 4, installation procedures, methods and requirements for 5, commissioning record 6, two safety technical measures, safety technical disclosure, three installation foundation concrete test report of four, the tower crane installation and acceptance of table five, safety supervision station issued a permit for six, seven, demolition demolition project safety technical clarificaiton tower crane installation scheme project name: preparation: position (title): Approval: job (title): the construction unit: tower crane installation demolition project, the preparatory work before construction: 1. The tower crane installation position, according to the effective range of the construction requirements, site conditions and the role of tower crane, convenient installation and disassembly, the tower crane configuration in 17 axis to 18 Between the axis, away from the outer wall of 5 meters, with 11 standard section. 2, the basis of the principle, the use of concrete foundation, strictly according to random basis drawing. 3, the examination of concrete pressure report, tower foundation has been completed by design and construction, the safety group acceptance, the basic test block delivery, after the test pressure qualified, must be installed. 4. The installation site is level and the channel is repaired. 5, transport parts admission
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range