Considered to be the parent range to tower cranes,
MD cranes have been around since the beginnings
of the Potain brand. This range is the pillar of all Potain
Constantly evolving to meet market expectations, these
cranes are equipped with the latest technological innovations and boast the best performance possible.
• Jib lengths of between 30 m and 80 m, per 5 m section.
• Max. load of 10 to 40 t.
• Hoisting power ranging from between 50 and
• The masts used are K400 (1.6 m), K600 (2 m),
K800 (2.45 m) and K850 (2.45 m, reinforced).
All the components of the MD range are designed
to minimize the total number of trucksrequired to
transport them between sites.
Reduced assembly time
Thanks to the factory-performed pre-reeving and the auxiliary winch
supplied as standard, assembly of the jib and counter-jib ties can be carried out
quickly and in total safety.
The mechanisms are always used at full power. When hoisting,
the speed is optimized according to the load and command
used. In distribution, progressive variation of speedand the
maximum speed are adapted to the weight of the load.
In orientation, there is controlled proportionalspeed
with optimal acceleration and deceleration in accordance
with the maximum admissible torque for the mast.
The auxiliary winch can be used on the derrick: this provides
users with the possibility of a motorized derrick at the base of
The jib-footDVF mechanism is easily accessible in total safety.
Progressive speed variation by proportional control.
The speed depends directly on the controls manipulated by the crane operator.
To make driving the crane easier, 2 hard spots integrated into the controlsprovide better pinpointing
of the speed.
With different mechanisms (33 to 150 LVF Optima
or 108 to 215 hp LBR), MD cranes are capable of high
working speeds through optimizing speed in accordance
with the load hoisted, allowing for gains in productivity.
• For the first increments (approach speed, sling tension,
etc.) hoisting of the load is controlled by the load security
device (a proving ring).
• For working speeds, the Optima system adapts the speed in
accordance with the load hoisted. This enables full power
of the motor to always be used for optimum productivity.
The LVF Optima provides a gain of around
25% in descending speed.
RVF + orientation
The RVF Optima + orientation enables
gentle rotating movements without
Fully integrated progressive control.
Driving adapts to the behavior of the
• Traditional driving thanks to
action controlled by stoppage of the
command. The slow-down phase of
the jib is managed by the frequency
variator in this case.
• Or by an inverted command
in the slow-down phase, called
a «counter-orientation» command.
As a result, the crane operator can
- Q:Tower crane 10-5-20 is 6T, and 10-5-21 is 8T. What do you mean by tons?
- 6T/8T refers to the maximum lifting capacity of a tower crane. It doesn't matter what 10-5-20 has to do with it. Maybe your list of numbers is serial number.
- Q:Ask about the lift and transportation of the jack up tower crane
- According to the requirements of the 2.0.3 specification: tower crane tower crane installation and disassembly operation should be equipped with the following: 1, hold a qualified safety assessment certificate of the project and responsible for the safety of people and machinery management personnel; 2, with construction qualification certificates for special operations of the construction hoisting machinery installation and disassembly, lifting work, special operation signal heavy drivers, riggers and other operations personnel. And an electrician.
- Q:What is an attached tower crane?
- Attached tower crane is due to the height of the building is relatively high, a steel connection in order to strengthen the stability of tower crane between tower crane and tower crane building, this form is called the attached tower crane.
- Q:How did the tower crane rise on the construction site? Fifteen
- In the table below the tower crane is the upper part of the tower body has four jacks, the top of the cage tower (tower of each section is called a tower cage) a little bigger than the following (which can be installed under a small tower, heightening cage) need to jack up above "high rise to work, just a small tower added into the big cage, the cage towers bolted, or tall tower cage can be fixed.
- Q:What should be included in the disassembly plan of the tower crane?
- - 2 - (1)Project and safety supervisor with safety certificate and mechanical management personnel.(2)Construction crane with qualification certificate for construction operationMachinery installation, disassembly, lifting, signal workers, electricians, lifting drivers, cable operators and other special operations personnel.The above constructors shall fill in the name, type of work and qualification number of the constructors.11 、 installation procedure and safety quality requirement;In strict accordance with the tower crane product specifications, installation procedures and safety quality requirements of the implementation of the organization of safety construction technical disclosure and signature confirmation.12, installation self-test;After installation, the installation of the unit with the installation quality testing, debugging safety device and complete self-test report.13, major sources of risk and safety technical measures14, emergency plans and so on
- Q:When the tower crane top height is more than meters
- (two) lifting equipment installation with lifting weight 300kN and above; demolition work of climbing crane within height 200m and above.The installation and disassembly of the tower crane in accordance with the provisions of the above provisions shall be verified by the expert panel.
- Q:How much more than m of tower crane jib winch point height should be equipped with anemometer
- The use of 4.0.15 tower crane height of more than 30m should be equipped with obstacle lights, jib root hinge height of more than 50m should be equipped with anemometer.
- Q:Lifting mechanism in tower crane: M5. Luffing mechanism: what does "M4" mean? Seek expert answers
- It is the work level of the organization, representing the working hours and load sizes of the institution. See GBT/13752 or GBT/3811 for specific explanations.
- Q:Wall mounted tower crane
- The construction of tower crane installation, operation and dismantling safety technical regulations "(JGJ196-2010) design provisions in article 3.3 attachment device of tower crane: when the tower crane attachment for use, attachment device settings and free height should comply with the provisions of the instructions; when the attachment level distance, attachment spacing does not meet the the instructions to.
- Q:There is no CAD map attached to embedded parts of tower crane?
- 4810 as long as 16. The middle spacing is different. It's almost impossible to install
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range