Product Description of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Fused Magnesite is manufactured through fusing high quality magnesium powder in electric arc furnace with the characteristics of big crystal, dense structure and strong corrosion resistance.
|Brand|| Physical and chemical indices||Size|
Packaging & Shipping of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Packaging: 1.25MT jumbo bags or 1MT jumbo bags
Delivery details: according to customers’ requirements
Application of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal:
Used for lining the high-feequency induction furnace to make the special alloy steel and for producing the crucibles, which are also super insulating materials
1) We have subsidiary plants doing metallurgical materials;
2) For some product, we do trading, while we can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China;
3) Our logistics and freight charge is lower than others since we have big quantity cargo to be exported in some main ports China;
4) We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo;
5)As a governmental company, we are reliable
- Q:What is the role of the vermiculite fireproof material?
- The vermiculite fireproof slate is widely applied to construction, shipbuilding, metallurgy, electric power, aerospace and other fields by foreign countries. Vermiculite slate can be applied to furniture, firewall, ceiling, and can be used in the fire fighting access, coated steel, coated pipeline, real flame fireplace in the lining board, wall partition. It is characterized by non combustible, non melting, resistance to high temperature; permanent thermal insulation; sound insulation, non-toxic, smoke-free, green environmental protection; resistance to impact, good dimensional stability and durability of the excellent anti fungal infestation. It can be sawed, nailed, planed, drilled, it can be easily installed and constructed.
- Q:What are the differences between intensive refractory busway and other busways?
- Compact busway is named according to its structure, and fire-resistant busway is named after its uses. Compact busway especially refers to busway which is closely laminated between phases and between phase and shell, and use thin insulating material to achieve the insulation result. Suitable for power supply system of alternating current three-phase four-wire, three-phase five-wire system, frequency of 50 ~ 60Hz, rated voltage up to 690V, rated operational current of 250 ~ 5000A, as auxiliary equipment for mining, enterprises and high-rise buildings, and especially suitable for the transformation of workshop and old enterprises. Fire-resistant busway is composed of shell coated with fire retardant paint, bus line wrapped with fire-resistant mica tape and bracket made by refractory insulating material. Bracket has a plurality of grooves where inbedding the bus line and fixed it. There is a busway connecting box at one end of the busway and there is a bus line splitter box in the busway. Fire-resistant busway has excellent insulation properties, which can not only be used continuously in a normal environment, but also can be used in the fire environment continuously for more than one hour, suitable for high-rise buildings and important facilities.
- Q:What are the requirements for the performance of refractory materials?
- Electric furnace bottom and furnace slope and the wield pool should be magnesia whole knotting, magnesia carbon brick and tar magnesia brick; hot and slag line area, using high-quality magnesia-carbon brick; Brick on both sides of the furnance door should be tapping El magnesia brick, magnesite chrome brick; electric furnace cover should be high alumina brick and high alumina bricks.
- Q:What is the main constituent of refractory brick?
- The main constituent of silica brick is monox, etc. Refractory bricks have many kinds of texture. The main constituent of high alumina brick and clay brick is aluminium oxide. The main constituent of every texture is different. The main constituent of magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks is magnesium oxide.
- Q:Who knows about the criteria of fireproof and thermal insulation materials?
- 1. thermal insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: EPS sea capacity module, rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. thermal insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene boards(XPS)/ specially-treated Polyurethane(PU), phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule,etc. 3. thermal insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board(XPS), polyurethane(PU), polyethylene(PE), etc. Such A-level insulation materials are only fireproof, the thermal insulation properties are worse than that of organic XPS \\EPS materials. Currently I think that the best insulation material should be EPS sea capacity module, it not only achieves the requirement of insulation but also fulfills the goal of fireproofing, and the comprehensive unit price of it is not expensive. The thermal insulation materials in the domestic market have their own disadvantages, you'd better take the building demands into consideration, and use the materials that are within the acceptable range. I hope my answers help you.
- Q:What are the insulation fireproofing materials?
- Insulated shoes, insulated gloves, tape (cloth, plastic, as well as waterproof) yellow wax tube, mouth care, fireproof (ie asbestos cloth is sold by jin) there is pressure-caps black tape, waterproof tape ,casing. There are glass fiber needle felt is widely used in electrical, chemical, construction, transportation, automotive and other industries interlayer insulation and silencer system, and used as an insulating fireproof material.
- Q:Does anyone know what kind of light fireproof materials are there?
- 二, 1, Gypsum plaster board With the building plaster as main raw material, gypsum plaster board is a kind of processed plate made by a special board for protective with an addition of additives and fibers as board core. Gypsum plaster board is characterized by light weight, sound insulation, heat insulation, strong processing performance and simple construction method. 2, Gypsum block Gypsum block is a kind of lightweight building gypsum product which is mainly made of building gypsum, and by adding water, stirring, casting and drying. During the process, , the fiber reinforced materials or light aggregates are allowed in, and the foaming agent can also be added. It has many advantages, such as sound insulation and fire prevention, convenient construction and so on. It is a kind of new and healthy wall material which produces low carbon, enhances environmental protection, and caters to the the times. 3, Fly ash brick is a new type of wall material, and bulk density is one of the main technical indexes. The weight of bulk density can be controlled according to the need of construction and adjustment of technical formula. The dry bulk density of the fly ash brick is about 1540 to 1640 kg / m 3, slightly lighter than the clay brick (1601800 kg /m 3). The flexural and compressive strength of fly ash brick is mainly determined by the production process, the formula and the hydrothermal synthesis reaction mode as well as the need of construction. According to the standards of architectural material industry (JC239 - 2001) released by People's Republic of China, the average value of the flexural strength is 2.5 ~ 6.2Mpa, compressive strength is between 10 ~ 30Mpa. I hope this will be helpful to you
- Q:What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- What is the material of fire resistant glass reinforced plastics grating?
- Q:What is the function of red stone refractory materials
- Q:What are the meanings of azs, 34% and ec in fused brick?
- The fused brick, also called zircon corundum brick, is shorted as AZS for three chemical components in Al2O3-ZrO2-SiO2 ternary diagram. I don't know the meaning of EC.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range