Product Description of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Fused Magnesite is manufactured through fusing high quality magnesium powder in electric arc furnace with the characteristics of big crystal, dense structure and strong corrosion resistance.
|Brand|| Physical and chemical indices||Size|
Packaging & Shipping of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Packaging: 1.25MT jumbo bags or 1MT jumbo bags
Delivery details: according to customers’ requirements
Application of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal:
Used for lining the high-feequency induction furnace to make the special alloy steel and for producing the crucibles, which are also super insulating materials
1) We have subsidiary plants doing metallurgical materials;
2) For some product, we do trading, while we can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China;
3) Our logistics and freight charge is lower than others since we have big quantity cargo to be exported in some main ports China;
4) We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo;
5)As a governmental company, we are reliable
- Q:How to prolong the furnace age of Induction furnace by using fireproof materials?
- magnesia solid materials have thermal endurance and erosion/ performance and its change of temperature is likely to cause cracks. properties of materials (aluminum)
in such case have to be taken into consideration.
- Q:What is molten silicon? What refractoriness do refractories made by it have? What properties of using does it have?
- Molten silicon can be called quartz glass, which shows an amorphous silicon state. It is a liquid fusion at above 1723 degree and is an ultra-cooling state at low temperatures. It is not generated in refractories, but generated in the matrix, showing liquid state at a high temperature capable of buffering the stress with somewhat binding properties. If quartz glass is used as refractory, its function are melrly these ones. (These are what I konw for reference only.)
- Q:What refractory material does cupola lining use
- In order to improve the service life of the lower wall and the bottom leather, dense and high alumina brick can be used for masonry. The front furnace is composed of the bottom, the wall and the top. The top of the furnace is vaulted or hanging flat roof. The front furnace body is usually made of clay brick and high alumina brick, and the bottom work floor is rammed with ramming material. The material is the same as that of cupola furnace. The bridge and the front guard taphole, slag hole and other parts due to erosion by high temperature molten iron and slag erosion, lower service life, frequent repairs. Large blast furnace adopts hot blast or oxygen enriched blast, which has higher temperature and higher production capacity... The damage is faster, and it is hard to maintain production by using clay brick or high alumina brick. Should be used aluminum, carbon or corundum refractory silicon carbide castables pouring or tamping, so that the integrity of good, high strength, corrosion resistance, and therefore significantly improved service life, generally up to one year or so. Refractory materials, including chimneys and spark traps, are used in other parts of the cupola. The chimney and the cupola shaft directly connected with the shell made of steel plate, lined with ordinary clay brick, can also be used ordinary refractory castable pouring. The chimney is provided with a furnace heat exchanger, which can preheat the air to 300~500 DEG C, and the spark collector is used for catching the hot coke and dust particles brought out in the flue gas. The chimney at the top of the reflector (cover) by plate welding, can also be used to cast iron, its lining refractory coating or spraying paint.
- Q:What are the materials of class A fire resistant window?
- Fixed class A fire resistant window should be made up of steel frame, steel casement, and fireproof glass. Fire windows, made up of steel frame, steel casement, and fireproof glass, refers to window that isolate and stop the fire from spreading. Fire window is named according to the main materials of the frame and casement. Window frame is made up of steel and casement wood, vise versa. I hope it is useful.
- Q:About the use of horseshoe glass kiln refractories
- the lower portion of advanced clay brick, the lower portion of magnesia-chrome brick arch - high-purity silica brick; flue - clay brick; breast wall--33 # fused zirconia corundum brick (with shrinkage); fused zirconia bottom --33 # fused zirconia corundum brick (with shrinkage); regenerative chamber- the upper part of sintered magnesia-chrome brick, cooling section 33 # electric smelting no shrinkage fused zirconia corundum brick; the wall - the melting section 41 # no shrinkage fused zirconia corundum brick (including 41% of zirconium; the lattice- superstructure of high purity magnesia brick, the same below); small stove --33 # fused zirconia corundum brick (with shrinkage). It can be said that it is the maximum configuration, if the funds is limited it can be downshift appropriately.
- Q:Urgent question: could you tell me that the export of refractory materials to Vietnam is to be packed in wooden cases or smoked?
- Why is the apple screen so small?
- Q:Where is the development of refractory industry?
- Continuous casting system varieties used in refractory materials include: (1) ladle refractories -- ladle lining, permanent lining, ventilation components; (2) tundish refractories -- linings and coatings, insulation board, cover; (3) functional refractories -- non oxidation casting with long nozzle, immersion nozzle, stopper, sliding gate; (4) purifying molten steel with ceramic purifier, slag dam, alkaline coating and horizontal continuous casting for separating ring gate, etc..
- Q:What is the requirement of refractory concrete for raw materials? What is the main principle of commercial mixing station?
- There are many kinds of raw materials used, three, two aluminum oxide is one of the most commonly used raw materials, as well as alumina, hollow ball, Magnesium Oxide, zircon, etc., or the specific design temperature and the use of parts.
- Q:What are some of the new refractories and what are their characteristics?
- Refractory common AZS refractories are often used brick, corundum brick, magnesia chrome brick, silicon carbide, silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide, nitrides, silicides, sulfide, boride, carbide and other non oxide refractory materials; calcium oxide, chromium oxide, aluminum oxide, beryllium oxide and other refractory materials, Magnesium Oxide
- Q:What are the material requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- What are the material requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range