Product Description of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Fused Magnesite is manufactured through fusing high quality magnesium powder in electric arc furnace with the characteristics of big crystal, dense structure and strong corrosion resistance.
|Brand|| Physical and chemical indices||Size|
Packaging & Shipping of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Packaging: 1.25MT jumbo bags or 1MT jumbo bags
Delivery details: according to customers’ requirements
Application of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal:
Used for lining the high-feequency induction furnace to make the special alloy steel and for producing the crucibles, which are also super insulating materials
1) We have subsidiary plants doing metallurgical materials;
2) For some product, we do trading, while we can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China;
3) Our logistics and freight charge is lower than others since we have big quantity cargo to be exported in some main ports China;
4) We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo;
5)As a governmental company, we are reliable
- Q:Is it normal for caable fire resistant material to catch on fire?
- Abnormal, preventive measures: 1 take fire preventive measures. Measures taken for fire retardant measures of cable: (1) seal closely with fire resistant materials holes ran by cables through walls, shafts to prevent the cable fire, high temperature gas diffusion and spread when cables are on fire. (2) to wrap the cable with the insulation refractory material, when the cable is surrounded with fire, warpped cable is insulated by the insulation material from fire, so it will not be burned. If the cable itself is on fire, fire will be extinguished thankes to lack of oxygen in warpped cable, to avoid the fire to spread out. 2 to strengthen the cable circuit switch and regular protective check and maintenance, to ensure that the action is reliable. 3 to strengthen the cable operation and monitoring, to avoid the overload of the cable operation. . 4 regularly clean dust on the cable, to prevent cable from catching on fire due to the accumulation of dust. 5 to ensure the construction quality, the quality the cable must be strictly in line with the requirements and standards. 6 cable laying should maintain enough distance form the heat pipe, control cable is no longer than 0.5 meters; power cable is no longer than l meters. Control cable and power cable should be divided into slots, be layered and seperated instead of being overlapped . For the parts that do not meet the requirements, measures must be taken to insulate heat and fire. 7 regularly teat cable , abnormal problem should be handled in a timely manner. 8 install fire alarm so that fire will be discovered on time, and cables will not catch on fire. 9 the cable trench should be kept dry to prevent the cable from being affected with damp, or leading to declined insulating function and short circuit.
- Q:How long is the fire-resistant time of fireproof wooden door?
- The fire-resistant time of fireproof wooden door is about 1 hour. Fireproof wooden door refers to the door whose door frames, skeleton of the door leaf, door panels are made of timber or timber work and fire endurance reaches the provisions of "GB50045-95 design of tall buildings for fire protection". Fireproof door is one of devices for fire prevention and separation of the building, generally used on the firewall, entrance and exit between stairs pipe shaft opening, which plays an important role in the reduction of fire losses.
- Q:what's the fireproof levels of fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- 1, organic materials: B level material is flammable, B1 level material is flame retardant. 2, inorganic materials: Grade A flame-resistant materials are divided into three classes and two kinds of materials.
- Q:What advantage and disadvantages it has compared to common fire insulation materials
- Generally speaking, high fire resistance, non combustible Various standards for evaluation varies according to different types, which includes anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistance, waterproof, anti termites and so on. I hope my answer can slove your problem
- Q:Who knows about the B-level fireproof insulation materials?
- Commonly used B-level materials: Molding polystyrene foam, extruded polystyrene board, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule heat insulating slurry. Although the polyurethane is not the commonly used material, but the 9mm composite of monolayer gypsum board and PU insulating material can reach B-level.
- Q:What things and cement mixed can act as refractory?
- This has a lot. I suggest you can check monolithic refractories.
- Q:what is the fireproofing material of engine room? who knows it ?
- machine room fireproofing materials include: Inorganic binder: The main material includes sodium silicate, gypsum, phosphates, cement,ect.; refractory mineral filler: aluminium oxide, asbestos powder, calcium carbonate, perlite, cornstarch, ect.; nonflammable organic resin: it mainly includes polyvinyl chloride, perchloro-ethylene, chlorinated rubber, neoprene latex, epoxy resin, phenol resin, ect.. nonflammable fireproof addictive: it mainly has phosphorus, halogens, nitrogen organic compounds (chlorinated paraffins, tributyl phosphate,deca-brominated diphenyl ether), and boron series (boric acid, zinc borate, aluminium borate), antimony system, aluminium series, zirconium system, etc. inorganic compounds.
- Q:How to calculate the thickness of choosing refractory? Such as steel ladle should choose what kind of refractory and using what thicknes?
- I feel the concrete thickness should depend on the experience and the actual situation. As for the specific method, I also can't say too accurately. If it's ladle, it generally chooses alumina magnesia castable.
- Q:Who knows what kind of fire prevention materials are there?
- 1, Fire-proof board Fire-proof board is the most frequently used materials in the market. There are two kinds of fireproof boards which are commonly used; one is the high pressure decorative board, which has the advantages of fire prevention, damp proof, abrasion resistance, oil resistance, easy cleaning, and more variety of colors and designs. The other one is a glass magnesium fire board, the outer layer of which is a decorative material, the inner layer of which is a mineral glass magnesium fire material. It can resist 1500-degrees high temperature, but not suit for decoration. The installation of fireproof ceiling in the exit passageway, stair well and corridor can ensure safety evacuation, and protect people from the spread of the fire. 2 Fire-proof door Fireproof door is divided into wooden fire proof door, steel fire proof door and stainless steel fire proof door. Usually the fire proof door is used for the opening of the firewall, the entrance to the staircase, the evacuation of the aisle, the openings of the pipeline and other parts of the building, and it has an important role in fire separation and reducing the loss from fire. 2 Fire resisting shutter I hope it may be helpful to you.
- Q:How to divided the grade of external wall thermal insulation materials?
- 1, According to China's national standard GB8624-97, combustion performance of building materials will be divided into the following grade level A: Incombustible building material: It is a kind of material that almost does not occur burning. Level B1: Nonflammable building material: Non-flame material has good flame resistance. It is difficult to fire under the condition of open fire in the air or high temperature, and it is not easy to quickly spread, and when the combustion source is removed, the combustion will stop immediately. Level B2: Combustible building materials: Flame material has a good flame resistance. In case of fire in the air or at high temperature, it will immediately burst into flames, and easily lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden column, timber roof truss, timber beam and wooden stairs. Level B3: Combustible building materials: It has no any flame resisting effects, and is easy to burn, so the fire risk is high. 2, The external wall thermal insulation materials is divided by fire rating 1) level A combustion performance thermal insulation material Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, foam cement, hole-closed perlite, etc. 2. combustion performance is level B1 insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde and gelatine powder polyphenyl granule 3, combustion performance is level B2 insulation material: Molded polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. I hope my amswers are helpful to you
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range