Product Description of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Fused Magnesite is manufactured through fusing high quality magnesium powder in electric arc furnace with the characteristics of big crystal, dense structure and strong corrosion resistance.
|Brand|| Physical and chemical indices||Size|
Packaging & Shipping of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Packaging: 1.25MT jumbo bags or 1MT jumbo bags
Delivery details: according to customers’ requirements
Application of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal:
Used for lining the high-feequency induction furnace to make the special alloy steel and for producing the crucibles, which are also super insulating materials
1) We have subsidiary plants doing metallurgical materials;
2) For some product, we do trading, while we can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China;
3) Our logistics and freight charge is lower than others since we have big quantity cargo to be exported in some main ports China;
4) We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo;
5)As a governmental company, we are reliable
- Q:What is the the best ratio of mortar in refractory cement?
- The ratio of refractory cement are: M10 the ratio of cement and mortar: cement: Sand= 346kg: 1631kg M7.5 ratio of cement and mortar: cement: Sand =274kg: 1631kg M5 The mix proportion of cement and mortar: cement: Sand = 209kg: 1631kg M10 mix proportion of composite mortar: cement: Sand: Lime =306kg: 1600kg: 29kg M7.5 mix proportion of composite mortar: cement: Sand: Lime =216kg: 1600kg: 64kg M5 The mix proportion of composite mortar: cement: Sand: Lime =205kg: 1600kg: 100kg
- Q:What defect does fused cast refractories have ?
- What defect doesfusion-cast refractory material have ? In glass production, in addition to refractory as a building material and consider its durability, we still must attach great importance to its influence on glass quality. In such cases, the impact on the quality of glass is mainly the defects that eroded down refractory materials mixed in the glass, thus being prodeced of grass products. Defects are mainly foreign body defects such as sand, knot and wave reinforcement. What may directly affect the quality of glass are sidewall block and brick kiln bottom. I hope my answer can help you.
- Q:what's the standard of fireproofing material?
- Class A1 is divided according to the combustion performance of GB8624-2006 building materials and products. Specific technical index requirements are: 1, the temperature rise ≤30 degrees;mass loss rate ≤50%; combustion duration time is 0; 2, main components, overall products, gross calorific value of external secondary components ≤2.0MJ/kg; any inner secondary component ≤1.4MJ/kg; (there are difference between homogeneous and non-homogeneous). Z802 building materials noninflammability testing furnace has to be used for testing technical indicators mentioned in test 1, using Z805 building materials combustion heat value to test technical indicators mentioned in test device 2.
- Q:Which industry does refractory belong to? Does it belong to construction industry?
- I do not recognize all the answers. No matter what kind of refractory can be used in construction. Biulding syove or kiln is construction. So personally, it belongs to construction indusrty.
- Q:What are included in fireproofing materials?
- There are many types of fireproof materials, and the following listed below is the main species: All kinds of fire retardant coating such as finishing fire retardant paint, fire retardant coating components, fire-resistant coating for steel structure; all kinds of fire-proof materials such as fire retardant material and its products, textile, fire retardant fabric, building materials and products, flooring material and external wall thermal insulation system; all kinds of fireproofing components such as fireproof panel, fire door, fire resistant window frame, fire resisting shutter, fireproofing glass, elevator landing door,ventilating duct, fire-proof sealing material and fire protection smoke exhaust fan. The main indicators to judge fire resistance are: Flame retardency, ignition,production of toxic gases, smoke density,heat release and exhaust gas; fire resistance, combustion performance, heat of combustion, fire-resistant performance, high temperature resistance, fire rating, etc. There are some specific parameters which need to be judged by a professional testing equipment. You can go to the inorganic laboratory to check. The test results of fire rating are accurate.
- Q:What's the fire endurance of A grade fireproof glass curtain wall?
- The following is fire endurance of A class fireproof glass curtain wall. Fire endurance of the fire window: A class fire window: no less than 1.2h; B class fire window: no less than 0.9h; C class fire window: no less than 0.6h. Technical requirements: 1. Materials and fittings: (1) Window frame should adopt the steel frame or wood frame with certain strength so as to guarantee the integrality and stability of the fitting; (2) Steel frame and mound layer can choose the galvanized steel sheet or stainless steel sheet. Its selection standard is in line with provisions of Article 5.1 in GB12955 "General Technical Requirements on Steel Fire Doors"; (3) Selection standard of wood frame and mound layer should be consistent with the provisions of Article 5.1.1 in GB14101 "General Technical Requirements on Wood Fire Doors"; (4) Filler material inside the steel frame and wood frame should be incombustible material; (5) Fireproof glass can choose the qualified product with no influence on the fire resistance test of the fire window, and its light transmittance should be no less than 75% of that of the ordinary sheet glass with the same layers; (6) Sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should use flame retardant material which can play the role of fire prevention and smoke insulation in case of fire. Hope it's helpful for you.
- Q:How many types of special refractories are there?
- Metal ceramics, high temperature coatings, high temperature fiber and other reinforced materials
- Q:What kind of fireproof material is used for steel structure?
- Brushing or spraying the coating on the surface of steel structure to prevent burning and insulate heat. It also prevents undermining the rolled steel from rapid temperature elevation and avoid collapse of building for lose of supporting capacities. Agglutination material are classified as fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based and Water-based steel structure fire retardant coatings. Fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based are subdivided into fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based with low benzene content and fireproof coatings for steel structures which is solvent based with high benzene content (TVOC≤600g / L, benzene ≤5g / kg). It can be divided by thickness. ultra-thin (CB) fireproof coatings (coating thickness ≤3mm), thin (B) fireproof coatings (3mm & amp; lt; coating thickness ≤7mm) and thick (H) steel structure fire retardant coating (7 mm & amp; lt; coating thickness ≤45㎜).
- Q:What kinds of refractory materials that uses a-Al2o3 powder? What are the purpose of it?
- 04La-Al2O3 powder is a alumina powder whose raw material is industrial aluminum oxide which has been calcined at high temperature. It is a good polishes for ceramics and jade, meanwhile, it is also an important raw material for high-end refractory materials. The technical indicators parameters A1023 mark A1535 chemical composition AL2O3≥ 99.92 3%, ≥ 3.10FE203≤ 0.799 Refractory calcined alumina powder (a-Al2O3) 1.2 true density (g & # 47, by fully ground powder made of different fineness .O.10 0.07 0.04NA2O≤ 0.93a-Al2O3 (%) ≥ 95 95 primary crystallization average grain (um) 2 ~ 3 3 ~ 5 average particle size (um) 40 ~ 602.6SIO2≤ 0.1 0.15B2O3≤ - 0, glass, engineering ceramics typical use electronic ceramic insulating ceramic refractory ceramic wear 3
- Q:What is the main constituent of refractory brick?
- The main constituent of silica brick is monox, etc. Refractory bricks have many kinds of texture. The main constituent of high alumina brick and clay brick is aluminium oxide. The main constituent of every texture is different. The main constituent of magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks is magnesium oxide.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range