Product Description of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Fused Magnesite is manufactured through fusing high quality magnesium powder in electric arc furnace with the characteristics of big crystal, dense structure and strong corrosion resistance.
|Brand|| Physical and chemical indices||Size|
Packaging & Shipping of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Packaging: 1.25MT jumbo bags or 1MT jumbo bags
Delivery details: according to customers’ requirements
Application of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal:
Used for lining the high-feequency induction furnace to make the special alloy steel and for producing the crucibles, which are also super insulating materials
1) We have subsidiary plants doing metallurgical materials;
2) For some product, we do trading, while we can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China;
3) Our logistics and freight charge is lower than others since we have big quantity cargo to be exported in some main ports China;
4) We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo;
5)As a governmental company, we are reliable
- Q:How many hours of the fire endurance time of the rock wool laminboard?
- This is depending on the fire rating, about two hours and the better one, 5 hours.
- Q:who knows the uses of refratories?
- 1. Category: chinalco refractory aggregate Al2O3 containing about 35% -40%, high-alumina refractory aggregate containing 55% Al2O3. Widely used in thermal equipment, high-temperature furnace wall, heatable brick bed, chimneys, lining and other basic construction, it is mainly used in military, warehouse, air defense, industrial and mining enterprises, and general industrial furnace, the finest raw materials in cement admixture and expanding agent plant. Having a low density, thermal conductivity, water absorption, fire-resistant thermal insulation properties. Lightweight mullite refractory aggregate: This project uses natural materials to synthesize advanced refractory raw materials. It is a new synthetic materials. lightweight refractory aggregate to make lightweight refractory castables at high temperature has been in short supply. In most cases it is replaced by used light weight brick pieces. the entailing problem is : high-temperature lightweight castable refractory shrinks at high temperatures, affecting the performance of high-temperature lightweight castable refractory. high alumina refractory aggregate is often used.
- Q:How many grades of fire rating are there for interior decoration materials?
- It can be divided into construction classification and fire resistance rating. Fire prevention for buildings. Fire prevention measures should be taken in the architectural design to prevent fires and reduce fire hazards to life and property. Building fire protection includes two aspects: fire prevention before fire disaster and measures in fire disaster, among which the former is mainly to confirm the fire resistant rating and fire-resistant structure.
- Q:What refractories can withstand high temperature above 2100 degrees?
- You can refer to advices from the first one coupled with the second one.
- Q:Does anyone know about the classification standards of B2-level fireproof and thermal insulation materials?
- 1.The insulation materials with A-level combustion performance: EPS Hairong module, rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, foam cement, closed-cell perlite, etc. 2. The insulation materials with B1-level combustion performance: specially-treated extruded polystyrene boards(XPS)/ specially-treated Polyurethane(PU), Phenolics, Polystyrene rubber powder particles,etc. 3. The insulation materials with B2-level combustion performance: Expanded polystyrene sheets(EPS), Extruded polystyrene boards(XPS), Polyurethane(PU), Polyethylene(PE), etc. See the 2009 measures of building technology. The A-level insulation material is only fireproof, the insulation performance of it is worse than that of organic XPS \\\\ EPS material. Currently I think that the best insulation material should be Hairong EPS module, it not only achieves the requirement of insulation but also fulfills the goal of fireproofing, and the comprehensive unit price of it is not expensive. The insulation materials in the domestic market have their own disadvantages, you'd better take the building demands into consideration, and use the materials that are within the acceptable range.
- Q:How many levels are there in the classification of PP fireproof materials?
- PP fireproof materials level V-0: After two 10-second fame tests on the sample, the flame extinguishes within 30 seconds. Inflamer can not drop. V-1: After two 10-second flame tests on the sample, the flame extinguishes within 60 seconds. Inflamer can not drop. V-2: After two 10-second flame tests on the sample, the flame extinguishes within 60 seconds. Inflamer can drop.
- Q:Does anyone know the fire endurance of steel stud partition?
- The fire endurance degree is 1 hour. which is in line with the national building material fireproofing test standards. CaSo4.2H2O is molecular gypsum molecular structure formula, containing 20% water, crystal water and free water, when putting on fire, 10% of the surface water will slowly evaporate, remaining10% of crystal water. It is a class A fire retardant material itself. The longest time can be 4 hours.
- Q:How many fire endurance grades are the AAA fire resisting shutter divided?
- According to the fire endurance, the fire doors can be divided into Class A, Class B and Class C fire doors with the fire resistances are not less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h. Even the fire resistant level of B can also use the first rate fire resistant door.
- Q:What's the fire retardant material of roller shutter fire resistance door ?
- Core board of fire door materials are composited by inorganic materials, and the main components are perlite, inorganic adhesive and other special formula. It has flat and smooth surface, unibody. It is fireproof, sound and thermal insulating. It has passed tests of Tianjin Fire Research Institute and Beijing construction institute.
- Q:What are the main components of refractory cement?
- SiO powder is often used. Ultra-fine powder refers to less than 1 / zm particles which are made by hydrolysis of ethyl silicate or made from recycled dust in the smelting process of ferro-silicon alloy. Non-cement castable refractory are castable refractory material which contains no cement instead it relies on the coagulation and combination by adding ultra-fine powder or sol (see refractory castable), and it is an amorphous material with high activity. Silica sol is made through Ion-exchange of sodium silicate after Na ions are removed. The easiest method is to prepare by reaction of aluminum metal with hydrochloric acid or alchlor. It is a thermodynamically unstable system which has certain requirements for ultra-fine powder and sol. It is different from non-cement refractory castable, Cr2zrOz and etc. It has low impurity content, and can bond with itself, so it has good binding strength. Ultrafine powder used in non-cement castables are SiO2, Al2O3, Cr2zrOz, etc. Such recycled SiO2 powder has an average particle diameter of 0.5 pm, therefore when adding the gelling agent (electrolyte), it can coagulate and give the products some bonding strength. Non-cement castable refractory is made up of refractory aggregate and powder and it is round. Since the use of superfine powder or sol as binder. The size of sol particles are of 0.1 ~ 1 m. Non-cement refractory castable takes oxide or synthetic compound ultra-fine powder or oxide sol-gel which is similar to the chemical composition of material in tungsten castable. There are several ways to prepare alumina sol. The sol used are mainly alumina oxide and silica sol. The surface area is large, and it helps to improve high-temperature structural strength. Non-cement castable refractories rely on oxide ultra-fine powder or sol to coagulate and combinate. It is a refractory castable (also known as chemical bonding castable) which uses chemical binder instead of cement for combination.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range