Product Description of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Fused Magnesite is manufactured through fusing high quality magnesium powder in electric arc furnace with the characteristics of big crystal, dense structure and strong corrosion resistance.
|Brand|| Physical and chemical indices||Size|
Packaging & Shipping of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal :
Packaging: 1.25MT jumbo bags or 1MT jumbo bags
Delivery details: according to customers’ requirements
Application of White Fused Magnesite Large Crystal:
Used for lining the high-feequency induction furnace to make the special alloy steel and for producing the crucibles, which are also super insulating materials
1) We have subsidiary plants doing metallurgical materials;
2) For some product, we do trading, while we can control the quality and cost due to our strong capacity and cash flow in China;
3) Our logistics and freight charge is lower than others since we have big quantity cargo to be exported in some main ports China;
4) We have strict and mature quality and logistics control on the cargo;
5)As a governmental company, we are reliable
- Q:What are the specific steps of stirring the steel ladle castable?
- Steps are as follows. 1 Compulsory mixer is used to stir the castable and bags, rope and other debris can not mix in the castable when stirred. 2, Castable should be unpacked on the scene. Stirred volume depends on the capacity of the mixer. Castable should be accurately measured and put into a blender. 3 The process of first dry mixing and then wet mixing is adopted. After the castable is added to the mixer, it is dryly mixed for 2 minutes, add about 5.2 to 5.5 percent of water and continue to add water while stirring. Water that is 80% of the total should be added, and then decide whether to continue to add or not depending on the consistence (noting that the water must be clean water and sewage can not be used). Then it is wetly mixed for 4 minutes and stirred for not less than 6 minutes at one time, until castable is even. In general, the bottom is slightly dry and the wall of the ladle is slightly dilute (the amount of water is only for reference). 4, The amount of water and mixing time should be controlled strictly when stirred to ensure that the needs of the consistency are met. If castable is too thin, it will seriously affect the quality of the material. The stirred volume, stirring time and water that is added should be consistent and they can not suddenly be thick or suddenly be thin. If the consistency does not meet the requirements, the castable should be put back to the mixer and stirred with appropriate water or dry materials. 5, It should be stirred evenly and casting should finish in 20 minutes, in order to avoid sclerosis, affecting structural strength of ladle lining 6, After each completion of construction, varieties of castable should be changed and the mixer should be cleaned 7, Stirring can stop in halfway. If the mixer breaks down and it can be repaired in a short time, some of the materials have to be removed before the machine is opened. If the machine can be repaired on time, castable refractory should all be removed.
- Q:Who knows the highest temperature the high-temperature refractory coating can resist?
- The temperature resistance degree of high temperature coating is different according to different coating types. The temperature resistance degree is vary from tens to thousands, magnesia brick: Greater than 2000 degrees dolomite brick: Greater than 2000 degrees casting corundum brick: Greater than 1990 degrees. The above data come from the network, for reference only.
- Q:What is the fire resistance thickness of the thin fire-retardant coatings?
- There is no detailed requirement on the thickness of the thin steelwork fireproof coatings in the "Code for application technology of steelwork fireproof coating", and the thickness there refers to a certain thickness which must(at least) have fire resistance for a certain time. The thickness of fireproof coatings in engineering generally depends on the manufacturer's test reports. Our thin steelwork fireproof coatings: the fire resistance is 2.5 hours, the thickness is 4.9 mm, the fire resistance is 2.0 hours, the thickness is 3.5 mm, the fire resistance is 1.5 hours, the thickness is 1.75 mm, the fire resistance is 1.0 hours, the thickness is 1.17 mm.
- Q:Who knows about the types of Dalian thermal insulating and refractory materials?
- There are many Dalian thermal insulation materials, which can be divided into organic and inorganic thermal insulation materials. Materials include inorganic thermal insulation materials, polyfoam, mineral wool products, foam glass, expanded perlite insulation products, gelatine powder EPS grain heat insulating slurry, sprayed mineral wool, thermal insulation product of foam cements, and vacuum thermal insulation board.
- Q:which kind of refractory is commonly used in the industry
- Like silicon, magnesium calcium and metallurgy refractories, glass, silicon, etc., knowing the basic materials, and the businesses are not the same. I suggest that you can buy the refractory book to read.. Others include zircon, shapeless refractory material and so many other cement, such as magnesia, high alumina,ect.. Iron making is using the acidity material, continuous casting is using the clay, nonferrous metals and other types of more complex hot-press charcoal; steel making is using the alkaline, magnesium chrome, magnesium carbon, and clay,etc..
- Q:How to count the construction costs of refractories?
- In winter, the temperature of the the fire-resistant masonry, fire-resistant plastic, sodium silicate, phosphoric acid castable should be maintained above 5 ℃. Usually greenhouses in which heating facilities are installed to maintain the appropriate temperaturere for the construction environment should be erected in refractory masonry. The temperature around the construction site of the industrial furnace and refractory masonry shall not be lower than 5 ℃.
- Q:Could you tell me the fire-resisting time of class B fire proof door?
- Could you tell me the fire-resisting time of class B fire proof door?
- Q:What are the standards of refractory concrete ?
- General requirements (1) All the materials for compounding refractory concrete must meet the design requirements and they should be checked according to the relevant standard. (2) The compounding of refractory concrete should be done strictly in accordance with the compounding proportion (usually weight), and the using of various binders, aggregates, coagulant, and water should be accurately measured. Tolerance of difference of cement, powder and water should be not more than 1 %; weight of aggregates does not exceed 3%. (3) The mix of different varieties of concrete must be prevented. (4) A variety of raw materials should be piled separately according to different species, mark numbers, dates of manufacture. Do not mix with limestone, silica, railroad ballast, dirt and other harmful debris.
- Q:What is the interior fireproof thermal insulation material?
- Polystyrene board, extruded sheet and polyurethane are mainly used. Polystyrene board is the cheapest, but the thermal insulation effect is ordinary. When absorbing water, it will deform. Other waterproof measures are needed to be made after insulating layer is done./
- Q:What are the requirements when producing fireproof materials by kaolin?
- . Kaolin are kaolinite crowded mineral composed of tiny flakes tubulose, lamellar smaller than 2 microns. it is composed of kaolinite, dickite, pearl stone, halloysite etc. I chemical formula of which is AL2O3-2SiO2-2H2O, the main mineral component is kaolinite and halloysite. Except kaolinite and halloysite there are other minerals montmorillonite, illite, pyrophyllite, quartz and feldspar associated. kaolin contains large amounts of the chemical composition AL2O3, SiO2, and a small amount of Fe2O3, TiO2, and small amounts of K2O, Na2O, CaO and MgO, etc. white pottery is made of kaolin and is now internationally accepted scientific name --Kaolin, derived from the eastern suburb of Jingdezhen high-Village side of the mountain kaolinite. kaolin plasticity, cohesiveness, certain dry strength, sinterability and whiteness after burning, making it the main raw material for ceramic production;. white, soft, highly dispersed, adsorption and chemical resistance with other excellent process performance, it has been widely used in the paper industry as well as industrial sectors such as agriculture and defense cutting-edge technology in the field of rubber, plastics, refractories, petroleum refining . according to the purpose and need, it can be processed, treated and purified, they can be used to produce activated clay.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range