CMAX fused cast alumina (α-­β Al2O3 and β Al2O3) firebricks are composed of alpha alumina, beta alumina and a small amount of glass phase.
High thermal shock resistance
Good resistance to corrosion of alkali vapor
Fused Cast β Alumina Canal Block
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- Not always。Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, brick, brick and other specific type. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- 1, silicon aluminum refractory bricks mainly include the following.(a) is the main varieties of acidic silica brick, refractory brick. It is mainly used for coke oven building, also used in furnaces all kinds of glass, ceramic and carbon calciner, refractory brick arches and other load-bearing parts, is also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove, but should not be used in thermal equipment below 600 DEG C and the temperature fluctuation in the.(two) clay brick is a refractory brick commonly used in blast furnaces, hot blast furnaces, heating furnaces, power boilers, lime kilns, rotary kilns, ceramics and refractory bricks.(three) the mineral composition of high alumina refractory brick and high alumina refractory brick is corundum, mullite and glass phase. The raw materials are high alumina and sillimanite natural ore. They are also made of fused alumina, sintered alumina, synthetic mullite and calcined alumina in different proportions with clay. It is produced by sintering process. But the products are casting brick, brick, brick fused grain and unshaped refractory brick. High alumina refractory brick is widely used in iron and steel industry, non-ferrous metal industry and other industries.
- Q:What is the face brick
- You should be talking about refractory bricksThe refractory brick brick. Referred to as refractory material has a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick, refractory insulating bricks (Rong Zhuzhuan);
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Fireclay refractory bricks: 3.4kg-3.8kg - according to the quality of raw materials, prices ranging from 1 yuan to 2.7 yuan, high alumina refractory brick: three, high aluminum in 3.9kg or so. Ordinary T-3 firebrick weight calculation method: 230*114*65*2.2/2.1.
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- Refractory soil cannot be reused.Clay refractory soil 1, characteristics and uses: Clay refractory brick is a weak acid refractory material, its thermal stability is good, suitable for hot air furnace, all kinds of boiler lining, and flue, smoke room, etc.. 2, product specifications form: standard shape, general, special-shaped and special-shaped brick. Physical and chemical properties of fireclay bricks.
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- All brick power up to 500 watts up and down. The internal circuit is tight and heating, the device has good adhesion, the circuit is more advanced, and the efficiency is high, so it can achieve small size and high power.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Casting molding is suitable for casting brick, electric melting brick and so on. And the machine press forming is the most widely used. The common refractory brick, clay brick and other sintered brick are adopted this method.
- Q:What's the use of refractory bricks?
- Refractory brick fire resistance is greater than 1580 degrees, and the average brick three or four Baidu softened deformation. The refractory brick because of its high refractoriness, and high pressure molding, and after high temperature kiln, so the use of strength is particularly good, practicality is particularly strong in high temperature liquid, gas with high temperature, high temperature solid, chemical corrosion products etc..
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick is also called AZS AZS English is abbreviated to AZS, is based on three chemical composition of Al2O3 - Zr02 - Sio2 phase diagram of three component system, according to the content of the order, Al2O3 A, Zr02 Z, Sio2 S, national standards for the use of this abbreviation, such as No. 33 cast brick, abbreviated as AZS, 33#, No. 36 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS, 36#, No. 41 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS - 41#.
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick is pure alumina and zirconia containing silica 65%, about 34% of the zircon sand in electric furnace melting after internalization into moulds cooling and the formation of the white solid, the petrographic structure by zirconium corundum and plagioclase eutectoid and glass phases, from the phase is eutectoid zirconium corundum and plagioclase phase, glass phase filling between their crystallization.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range