General Information of Fused Cast α-β Alumina Brick
The fused cast alumina (α-­β Al2O3 and β Al2O3) firebricks are composed of alpha alumina, beta alumina and a small amount of glass phase.
Feature of Fused Cast α-β Alumina Brick
High thermal shock resistance
Good resistance to corrosion of alkali vapor
Application of Fused Cast α-β Alumina Brick
Technical Data of Fused Cast α-β Alumina Brick
Fused Cast α-β Alumina Canal Block
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- No definite answer can be given, because any furnace is not made of only one refractory brick and needs a different fire brick to be used with each other.
- Q:What is the face brick
- You should be talking about refractory bricksThe refractory brick brick. Referred to as refractory material has a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick, refractory insulating bricks (Rong Zhuzhuan);
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Light weight brick 1 to 1.7 kilograms; heavy clay superscript brick weighs 3.75 kilograms; light 30 plates 0.79 kilograms; light 40 plates, 1.05 kilograms
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- Refractory soil cannot be reused.Clay refractory soil 1, characteristics and uses: Clay refractory brick is a weak acid refractory material, its thermal stability is good, suitable for hot air furnace, all kinds of boiler lining, and flue, smoke room, etc.. 2, product specifications form: standard shape, general, special-shaped and special-shaped brick. Physical and chemical properties of fireclay bricks.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size.
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- Power module. Small size, high power. General use should order additional storage energy, heat dissipation, etc.. Dimensions such as brick, so called brick power supply. Half brick power supply is half the size of all brick power supply.
- Q:What's the use of refractory bricks?
- Refractory bricks are mostly used in the lining of furnaces of high temperature industries. Such as iron and steel industry, blast furnace, hot blast furnace, converter, colored reverberatory furnace, rotary kiln, etc.
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick is pure alumina and zirconia containing silica 65%, about 34% of the zircon sand in electric furnace melting after internalization into moulds cooling and the formation of the white solid, the petrographic structure by zirconium corundum and plagioclase eutectoid and glass phases, from the phase is eutectoid zirconium corundum and plagioclase phase, glass phase filling between their crystallization.
- Q:Outside wall tile (whole body smooth surface has small hole split brick) has cement pollution, with what product cleaning (cement, mortar, cleaning agent)?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range