Introduction of Fully Automatic Blister Packing Machine Mould DPP-140
This Model Flat Plate Automatic Blister Packing Machine is a high-tech packing machine for aluminum-aluminum, aluminum-plastic, paper-plastic packing. It is adopting PLC, frequency converter and man-machine interface with features of all round function, ease for operation, stable running, qualified with GMP. it meets the needs of enterprises that have scale output, especially for capsule,big honey pill,candy and milk tablet etc packing in the food industry.
Features of Fully Automatic Blister Packing Machine Mould DPP-140
1) The products have been appraised as the provincial science and technology accomplishments.
2) Positive pressure forming matched with mechanical punch ensures well blister forming, and can be collocated with special automatic feeder to fit for certain packing such as ampoule, vial, syringe, big honey pill, medical appliance or other special shapes.
3) Main transmission part adopts parallel axis and bevel wheel speed reducer, forming heat sealing and impressing moulds adopt bolt orientating which leads to precise, orientation, easy to change moulds and material saving
4) Detachable design makes the machine can be easy to be carried and installed according to user’s requirement.
Main technical parameters of Fully Automatic Blister Packing Machine Mould DPP-140
Trip adjustable scope(mm)
Max forming areas and epth(mm)
380V 50HZ 4.8KW
Packing material specification(mm)
- Q:Food packaging process is not standardized, there is no responsibility?
- Yes, automatic packing machine. I'm an employee of the automatic packaging machinery company.
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- (8) can promote the development of packaging machinery related industry is a comprehensive science which is related to many subjects, materials, process and equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other related disciplines, requires the simultaneous and coordinated development, the overall performance of any discipline problems will affect the packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines. In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging machinery packaging, the relevant front and rear processes are bound to adapt, and also promote the simultaneous development of related processes.Fig. 3 is a flow chart of liquid filling. With empty bottles of boxes stacked on pallets, by the conveyor belt to depalletizers, will remove the tray one by one, the box with the conveyor belt to the machine, remove the empty bottles from the box, empty by the conveying belt to the washing machine, after cleaning, and transported to the packing machine next to filled with beverage bottles into them. The empty bottles removed from the unloading machine are sent into the bottle washing machine by another conveyor belt for disinfection and cleaning. They are tested by the bottle inspection machine and conform to the cleaning standard and then enter the filling machine and capping machine. The beverage is bottled from a filling machine. Packed beverage bottle capping machine with the sealed and transported to the labeling machine labeling, (see pictures) with various beverage bottle filling line of the process is similar. But because of the different nature of beverage, the filling machine and capping machine are also different.
- Q:What is the price of a small jujube packing machine?
- What is the price of a small jujube packing machine?
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:Color code positioning of packaging machinery
- Color code positioning and photoelectric trackingIn order to ensure the integrity of the mark on the finished package, it is usually printed on the package for positioning.
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- 1. each manipulator is controlled by a single computer. A packaging machine for the completion of complex packaging operations, the need to be completed by a number of robot hand. When the package is completed, the information is monitored and controlled by the computer controlled camera, and the manipulator completes the required actions according to the instructions of the computer program to ensure the quality of the packaging.2. high resolution of material and thickness. In the packaging process, the thickness and material change in packaging materials is not easy for the human eye to identify changes in the design of packaging machinery is often used by the computer control of the camera and the detector to identify the thickness of packing material and material. The camera has now been developed to automatically check and identify pictures of the camera and display it on the screen. At present, the machine in the processing speed can not be changed, the future should be based on the change of the material through discrimination can change the speed, so as to control the work in the optimal state, complete the packaging process in the shortest time, and realize the automatic cleaning, automatic sterilization and automatic cleaning
- Q:What is a packaging machine?
- Meet the needs of mass production and meet the requirements of clean sanitationUsually some non-standard equipment, the common is pneumatic and simple combination of electrical components, to meet the requirements of factory automation
- Q:What are the packaging machines that use temperature control watches?
- Direct heating sealing machine, blister packing machine, plastic sealing machine, heating pot, oven, toaster and so on
- Q:What does the mechanical equipment include?
- Hydraulic lifting track machineHydraulic tamping machine, rail sawing machine, rail machine
- Q:What is the delay time of the packer's cross sealing?
- The sealing time is how long the delay is when the sealing dies are joined together.
With excellent quality, reasonable price and perfect after-sales service, our products have been sold in many countries and regions all over the world.We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us, and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range