Introduction of Fully Automatic Aluminum&Plastic Blister Packing Machine DPP-80
This Model Flat Plate Automatic Blister Packing Machine is a high-tech packing machine for aluminum-aluminum, aluminum-plastic, paper-plastic packing. It is adopting PLC, frequency converter and man-machine interface with features of all round function, ease for operation, stable running, qualified with GMP. it meets the needs of enterprises that have scale output, especially for capsule,big honey pill,candy and milk tablet etc packing in the food industry.
Features of Fully Automatic Aluminum&Plastic Blister Packing Machine DPP-80
1) The products have been appraised as the provincial science and technology accomplishments.
2) Positive pressure forming matched with mechanical punch ensures well blister forming, and can be collocated with special automatic feeder to fit for certain packing such as ampoule, vial, syringe, big honey pill, medical appliance or other special shapes.
3) Main transmission part adopts parallel axis and bevel wheel speed reducer, forming heat sealing and impressing moulds adopt bolt orientating which leads to precise, orientation, easy to change moulds and material saving
4) Detachable design makes the machine can be easy to be carried and installed according to user’s requirement.
Main technical parameters of Fully Automatic Aluminum&Plastic Blister Packing Machine DPP-80
Trip adjustable scope(mm)
Max forming areas and epth(mm)
220V single phase, 3.35KW
Packing material specification(mm)
- Q:Ask a mechanical question about the waste film recycling in the packaging machine
- It is suggested that displacement or velocity should be detected on the transport path of the membrane. Is a more reliable control signal. Of course, you can also detect the angular speed of the recovery drum, such as a code dial and other simple institutions.
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- Packaging is the necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means of packaging is the use of packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging machinery is playing a more and more important role in the field of packaging. The main functions of packaging machinery are as follows:
- Q:Donkey hide gelatin cake made of sticky, forming very well, that is, vacuum packaging, after a little sticky in the vacuum bag, what's going on?
- Personal advice:In this respect, I suggest you look for the factory in Dongguan, Tangxia, which is the base of vacuum bag production. By logistics or express delivery, the goods will be delivered soon!!
- Q:What are the packaging machines that use temperature control watches?
- A lot of heating machines have to use thermostat
- Q:The role of packaging equipment in packaging equipment
- Packaging is the necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means of packaging is the use of packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging equipment is playing a more and more important role in the field of packaging. The main functions of packaging equipment are as follows:
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Vapor phase rust proof paper is coated with vapor phase corrosion inhibitor on the base of antirust base paper (surface like kraft paper, but with chloride ion and sulfate ion limit requirement)
- Q:What are the main functions of packaging machinery and equipment?
- Packaging machinery can be realized in the packaging process, including filling and wrapping,
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Sure；Note cards must be coated with plastic oil;But to use the hot pressing machine there is to do bakelite mold. Our company specializing in the production of blister, in addition to help customers hot packaging, directly to the finished products to customers
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the production process of ceramic wall and floor tiles? What are the characteristics of the powders produced by spray drying?The tiles and other ceramic raw materials is similar to inorganic non-metallic materials (mainly silicate) as the main raw material, through accurate mixing processing, according to certain technology and shape the final firing. Significant features of the product shape are the rule of Fu Banzhuang, and most of the semi dry pressing method, and therefore suitable for automatic production line of raw materials 4 ingredients of crude, water, 4 fine granulation molding - burning glaze, glaze firing and assembly of I (paving) pick - packagingThere are different granulation methods in different production processes. The former is to dehydrate the mud and then dip it into the mud or directly with mud cake. The equipment has small investment, easy installation, operation and maintenance, irregular particle shape, uneven thickness and poor flowability. The I drying tower of the spray drying machine directly prepared the slurry into powder, which has high powder making efficiency and good powder flowability, and is the most ideal automatic powder powder making system at present. When the powder made from spray drying tower is pressed to wall and floor tile, the billet handle can be increased by about 30%.
- Q:A & B two sets of packaging machines, at the same time packaging quality of 500 kilograms of goods
- (1) calculate the average of two samples;(2) the variance of two samples was calculated;(3) which packaging machine is more stable in packing quality?(1) according to the average, the number divided by the sum of each group;
With excellent quality, reasonable price and perfect after-sales service, our products have been sold in many countries and regions all over the world.We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us, and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||7.69% North America
7.69% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range