2.Turn outside bassinet
3.3-part turning canopy with toys
♦ High change table
♦ 3-layer shelf
♦ 3-part turning canopy
♦ With skirts
♦ Turn outside bassinet
♦ Playpen size:112*78*86cm
♦ Carton size:29.5*26*83cm
1)Before the order can be confirmed finally,we would strictly check the material ,color ,dimension of the sample step by step
2)We salesman ,also as a order follower,would trace every phase of production from the beginning
3)We have a QC team ,every product would be checked by them before packed
4)We would try our best to help clients solve problems when they occurred
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours2.Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English3.OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product4.Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Although children prefer bunk beds, there are also dangers: children sleeping on the upper levels may fall and children sleeping in the lower layers may be injured because of the upper collapse. Double deck beds may not be properly installed and constructed, resulting in structural damage or mattress material that may cause children to fall into the trap. Despite these safety hazards, if you choose to use bunk beds
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- You are talking about a bed of children. Now, there are many factories in this bed, and the price is not very expensiveSome have 3 beds.
- Q:What's the minimum size for a single bed?
- However, the size of a single bed is generally not fixed, especially when customized design, personal height, space size are important factors determining the size of a single bed.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:What is the height of the bed?
- If you want to sleep comfortably, the mattress is the priority. Experience tells us that a good mattress should be strong enough to support your body at all points, and when you lie on it, the spine is similar to standing. Of course, can not be too hard to make hips and shoulders beyond its normal curvature, should not be too soft, so difficult to sleep in the mobile body.At present, high-grade bed, its mattess also is particular about. First, adopt independent mattress. The two is the first is exquisite material, exquisite filler, to achieve environmental protection, air permeability, and the human body affinity, there is outside of the fabric cysts, some senior mattresses are used advanced polyester, the texture is very good.
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- I think about the comfort of my own children, because my children sleep very badly, always roll over the bed, and the bed is a little bigger, so that she can sleep as much as possible.
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- In the house, if the same sex does not have two children, buy a lower berth, or buy a single bed
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- Look at the age of children, from the practical and long-term perspective, there is a bed under the drawer of a good bed, the drawback is that the space seems smaller, light colored bar. Note that the handling of the corners is safe.
a professional kid's necessities manufacturer, specialize in continuous researching, designing, manufacturing and selling of quality kids commodities, such as baby playards, strollers, cribs, walkers and so on. We have kept supplying all our customers with the best service, high value, innovative design, reliable quality and flexible ordering.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range