Specifications of porcelain tiles
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
3.Water absorption: <0.5%
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of porcelain tiles
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
- Green Product
- International Approvals
- Product Features
- Product Performance
- Prompt Delivery
- Quality Approvals
Main Export Markets:
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:tile dilema - too difficult to remove?
- You can set tiles over tiles . You ll need to get a thin set that is modified to do this. Check on the back of the bag it will tell you . The price will give it away too lol.Tiles must be clean and oil free of course.The one step some people don t do that I do every time I do this. You must wait a day or two extra before going in and walking and grouting these tiles. The thin set needs extra drying time since moisture in thin set can t go any where. If your doing it your self no problem. If some one else does it ask them to do it on a friday and grout on monday. Or if that can t be worked out , have them do it and possible go do another small job and come back in a couple days to do it. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:covering existing tile backsplash?
- You can tile over them if you use a bonding mortar such as Flexbond you can get at any tile supply
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- You need to go to a regular tile shop and get the cleaner made for this. The cause of it can be many , for not mixing enough to washing it w/ to much water during grouting. Regular grout cleaner won t cut it. There are several brands that do this so going to XYZ tile place and asking for something they may not have that brand but a brand they use on occasion or a brand available to them. HD does carry a bottle called Remove by Hydroment . You may want to try that And you cannot just grout over it the grout will not adhere and stay, it doesn t have enough to grab onto. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:Do I need to lay backerboard before I lay tile?
- Ceramic Tile Backerboards There are many types of backerboard products suitable for use with ceramic tile. We will focus on two of the more popular products: 1/2 thick, water resistant greenboard sheetrock and cementitious type ceramic tile backerboards (recommended). Subfloors We recommend that 1/4 or 1/2 thick cementitious ceramic tile backerboards be installed as an underlayment over wood subfloors. The exterior grade plywood should be at least 1-1/8 thick (5/8 minimum) in order to provide for a structurally solid, movement free foundation. In addition, the space between the joists should not exceed 16 on center. In any case, the maximum allowable concentrated deflection of your subfloor may not exceed L/360 of the span. Install backerboard using a non-modified thinset mortar and 1-1/4 screws or nails. The diy network website is a great place to go to find information about any home improvement projects....good luck!
- Q:sheet laminate over counter tiles?
- The best answer, of course, is to pull the tile. If you want, however, you can go right over the top by gluing a sheet of 1/8 or 1/4 sheet product (lauan or cheap paneling) over the tile using mastic. Making sure it is level and solid, you can then apply laminate directly over the top. I've done it on two remodels on rental properties and it worked just fine.
- Q:Ceramic,Clay And Porcelin Tile Differences?
- Porcelain okorder.com/
- Q:can you recycle tile?
- yes, there are several things you can do with them. - use the scraps to cover an old table and now you have one that looks brand new - advertise them on Craig's list - you can use them to cover jars to make candle holders - i have seen some people use scraps of tile to make jewelry - put felt pads on the back of them and make coasters or a trivet - take broken pieces and attach them around the edge of a mirror these are just a few! I'll bet if you tried to get rid of them you would possibly find someone who might even pay you for the leftovers!
- Q:Tile repair best way?
- First of all I would look at the wall behind where the tile has came off. If your house is old or installation was poor they may not have the proper material behind the tile, as in the wall. If it is sheetrock, no wonder! You need either greenboard or dur-rock behind it that is the code. Anyways, once you find this out see if it's only sheetrock behind it, it won't do you any good to stick em back up. Which if the material behind is fine than just get some match stick at home depot that's cheap but creates a nasty mess. Or grab a small bag of thinset which you mix with water or some will require an extra additive which will be where ever you go for the thin set. You can get this stuff at Home Depot or Lowes while your there I 'd grab a trowel with 3/8 knotch spacers and your grout. Hopefully all of the peices were full peices. If not your gonna have to borrow a hand held maquita or cutter or saw. Make sure your rows with trowel are even with through out your spread. If you are using thinset, you have to apply thinset to wall and tile. Obviously you stick the tile first grab some sort of extra scrap to spread them appropriately. Wait a day for the thinset to set up and the next day pull out your wedges or spacers and grout. Good luck. Chic
- Q:I want to get rid of bathroom and kitchen linulium and replace them with tiles.?
- 2 ways. remove the old or not? If the old floor is level and pretty intact you can just go over it. Use hardi-backer under the tile, its a breeze. Just make sure to use the spacers they sell, and the trowel for the proper glue depth. Hardest part is removing the tpilet(turn off water, flush twice, put in tub on pile of old sheets). Cutting tile is simple also. You can buy a blade that goes on your hacksaw blade. You can buy the miter-box type for $30.00. Lay it out for fewest cuts. Grout hides imperfections, and tile is inexpensive. go for it.
- Q:I just had ceramic tile floors installed, what are the pros & cons of sealing the grout and tiles?
- Wait a while before you seal the tiles. Make sure you've had a chance to remove any grout haze from the tiles before you seal it. Otherwise you seal in the haze. You should definately seal the grout. It will help it last longer and keep it cleaner, especially a light color.
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range