Specifications of porcelain tiles
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
3.Water absorption: <0.5%
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of porcelain tiles
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
- Green Product
- International Approvals
- Product Features
- Product Performance
- Prompt Delivery
- Quality Approvals
Main Export Markets:
- Central/South America
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:fixing bathroom tile grout/underlayment?
- Just get some flexible caulk and cut your tip thin. Apply it and then cram it down it the area between tub and tile then apply bead of caulking and let dry for 24 hours.
- Q:Floor tile tiles a square meter how much money now?
- To see what kind of brick shop, even if the market is now the price, enough on the national Mianjian products, each square meter also 60 yuan, at home 15 yuan per square meter, plus cement sand per square meter five dollars, Normal thickness) count down the floor tiles per square meter cost is 80 yuan, 80 yuan X72 square meters === 5760 yuan the whole
- Q:Any ideas for bathroom tiles?
- For the shower, I'd go for beige tiles with earthy brown grout (even with pale blue and pale green accents if you really want to make it decorative). That way it fits nicely with your theme and even if the shower gets dirty, the colors would disguise it nicely. For the backsplash, personally, I'd stick with the same color tile so it's kind of unified, but there I wouldn't use brown grout, I think it might look to harsh, so probably go with a white or off-white. Any tile store can get you colors similar to those that you already are or plan on using.
- Q:Does all kinds of tiles calculate the formula per square meter?
- Really dizzy I was selling tiles 30 * 60 is now very common This is the iron wall used, no matter what kind of specifications, you just 1 by (side * wide), into the meter unit. 80 * 80 = 1.56; 30 * 30 = 11; 30 * 45 = 7.4; 60 * 60 = 2.78; 30 * 60 = 5.56. But according to square down, not enough, will almost, will be a waste.
- Q:What's the best online source for quality ceramic tile?
- I have seen prices on the web and yes you can get some good prices. BUT Shading for what you see in a picture is vastly different then actual products.... What I would do is to look on line for lines of tiles from a wide range of manufactures and use their store locater to find a dealer near you.I ve seen the way tile is shipped from some sources that are not used to handling tile and you could possible end up w/ chips. Plus your local store has a vast variety of knowledge of trims and what you ll need.. I did my GF s mom s place and we looked at tile to get ideas for her and narrowed down to tiles she liked. The on line price was more expensive than what the store was and what we payed .Any questions you can e mail me. GL
- Q:Help with Ceramic Tile Please!!?
- If you are going to be in your house forever, use carpet. If not, do not remove it as it is an asset to your property. If you use peel and stick in a bathroom, they will eventually start warping and lose their grip. I doubt the peel and stick tiles will be any better regarding temperature than the tiles you have now. Tiles are valuable when you go to sell and I would advise you not to change that. Use a rug if you want, but do not hide or change the tiles.
- Q:what is best adhesive for pool tile?
- RE: what is best adhesive for pool tile? tiles at the top of my pool have fallen off, these tiles are in the water. what is best or suggested adhesive to reinstall them?
- Q:Tiling pool bottom for inground pool...? (pool floor tile)?
- Yes, okorder.com/.. Hope this helps!
- Q:installing tile?
- Tiles are OK for a change but which tiles? There are variety of materials offered in tiles like clay/ceramics, porcelain, PVC etc. You can segregate these into hard and flexible category. The wooden floors are semi-hard floors. They are neither rigid nor flexible but fairly closer to the flexible surfaces. Flexible floors can not take the hard materials like clay or porcelain tiles etc. they are fit for flexible materials like carpets, PVC, laminated boards or wooden tiles. For a mobile home with wooden floors carpets or PVC floors are the best. i will not recommend rigid flooring like concrete or ceramic tiling. You can easily find tile-finish PVC or laminated board flooring in variety of colors. Try some if you are fed up with carpets and looking for a change.
- Q:Home Repair........Ceramic Tile?
- Hire the stud it sounds like you don't want to do this, but to have some handsome well chiseled hunk to watch work.
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range