Special Features of Full Polished Glazed Porcelain Tile:
Polished glazed porcelain tile
Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
Sizes: 300 x 600mm or 600 x 600mm
Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
Transportation: by sea
Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Specifications of Full Polished Glazed Porcelain Tile :
Cantop Best selling glossy glossy marble porcelain tiles
High hardness and abrasion resistance
Thickness: 10 mm
Details of glazed porcelain tiles :
Main Export Markets:
Product Pictures :
Production Lines :
Packing Details :
Porduct Certificates :
- Q:Cutting holes in porcelain tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Cutting holes in porcelain tile? I‘m tiling my bathroom shower and need to cut holes for the shower head and body sprayers. I‘m using porcelain tile and I‘m not having any luck cutting the holes. I‘ve bought a couple holes saw bits that say they are for porcelain, but they just don‘t seem to be doing the job....
- Q:How to cut vent hole in floor tile?
- Masonry blade on a skill saw or a grinder. It'll make some noise and a lot of dust, but it will cut the tile.
- Q:can you paint over bathroom tiles? if so what kind do i need?
- Yes, there is tile/ceramic paint- several brands- all stocked by home improvement stores. The key element is the prepping. The old tiles and grouting need to be clean -and then cleaned again with the manufacturers suggested cleaner. You can decorate tiles, or change the color of the entire wall. Once the paint is dry, it is waterproof . It takes a bit of time, but with care, you should be able to do almost all the cleaning prep the day before and then just do the final cleaning and paint on the project day. Worst case, do one wall at time. It does not hurt to practice the entire process on one tile- preferably the tile hardest to see when you are on the outside looking in.
- Q:ceramic tile vs. vinyl tile?
- vinyl tile would be a lot cheaper..off the top of my head and if the place is empty and the floor that the vinyl tile is going over is in good shape,you are probably looking at around 800 dollars........ceramic maybe 3 to 4 thousand......these figures are far from exact but the vinyl tiles could probably be finished in a day,whereas, the ceramic could take 4 to 5 days in all.........
- Q:Why do you trowel thinset when laying tile?
- The trowel is used to spread the thinset, and even it out to a uniform thickness.
- Q:Cutting ceramic tile?
- One problem I have found with cutting tiles using a rotating cutter - ANY rotating cutter - is that they can leave tiny chips on the edge of the glazed surface of the tile. If you put masking tape where you will cut - before you mark the cut line makes sense - it will stop that. The chipping is on quite a small scale, so you may only notice it if you look for it, and so you might not feel you need to do it at all, but if you do, you've got a way.
- Q:painting ceramic tile?
- you should go and buy matching colour easiest way thanks
- Q:What is the tile?
- For the decoration of the material, the ceramic tile is made of refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone Of the building or decoration of the material, collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:How about daily maintenance tiles?
- "Tiles of the daily maintenance is very important, sum up a few points, I hope to help you:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent. "
- Q:My tile constantly cracks?
- your house has settled. Nothing can remain level if the foundation is shifting underneath it. tile men are wasting your money. Permanent fix? Ramjack, maybe.
Our company is established in 2011, Our main products including floor porcelain, wall porcelain in the size 800x800, 600x600, 400x800, 300x600, etc.We take pride in the fact that over 60% of our customers are long-term customers, who have patronized us in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range