Special Features of Full Polished Glazed Porcelain Tile:
Polished glazed porcelain tile
Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
Sizes: 300 x 600mm or 600 x 600mm
Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
Transportation: by sea
Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Specifications of Full Polished Glazed Porcelain Tile :
Cantop Best selling glossy glossy marble porcelain tiles
High hardness and abrasion resistance
Thickness: 10 mm
Details of glazed porcelain tiles :
Main Export Markets:
Product Pictures :
Production Lines :
Packing Details :
Porduct Certificates :
- Q:marble tile for counter top?
- Im sorry Ever Wolf, i'm sure you're a good contractor, but you're no tile installer. Non-sanded grout is for grout joints 1/8 or smaller. sanded grout is for grout joints 1/8 or larger. The sand is for stability in larger grout joints. NEVER use sanded grout in anything smaller than 1/8 When installing marble tile, it is customary to butt the tiles against each other with no grout joint at all. The edges of the tiles are machined with a micro-bevel so there will be a slight groove between them that are to be filled with an unsanded grout. Use latex fortefied WHITE thinset mortar. Marble can be a bit translucent and the darker grey thinset can show through. There is alot more to consider such as what to do with the edges, but that is too involved to try to explain here. good luck with your project!
- Q:,I'm removing tile?
- Your talking about vct vinal composite tile and yes the old ones do contain asbestoes as does the glue, called cut back should be black in color. Its best to call an abatement contractor, but if you insiste on doing it yourself just protect yourself. Were gloves,eyeprotection , air resperater, and disposible overalls like painters use, and make sure you have good ventalation, add fans. Once the stuff gets in your lungs its permanant and no way to reverce the damage.
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- yes, I used it in my kitchen floor. One advantage of linoleum is it's easy to clean.
- Q:5 years ago i had ceramic tile laid in my den, I have no extra pieces nor do I have the name of the tile.?
- yea take it to menards hd or lowes and ask the people in the flooring dept. if they have ever seen anything like it.
- Q:Kent has a 2-ft by 2-ft square floor to cover with tiles. He has 38 tiles.?
- this is a gay question
- Q:Do vinyl tiles shift when installed in a bathroom due to moisture?
- It depends on the surface you put them on and the quality of the tiles. In most cases, with cheap peel and stick tiles that adhere to the surface below, they will tend to shrink, curl up at the endges and peel back after a while. It's not so much moisture as temperature changes and poor durability of the thin vinyl and poor adhesive. I'd recommend you use the Home Depot Allure line of peel and stick floating vinyl floor tile that is made by Trafficmaster. I just did a friend's bathroom with that product last weekend and was very impressed. The tiles stick to each other instead of the floor surface beneath so you can put them down over any solid surface and moisture will not effect them. They have a 25 year warranty also. At about $1.79 per square foot it is a pretty good deal and installation is a snap. We covered her entire 6' by 8' bathroom floor in less than 2 hours, including all the cuts around the toilet base and doorway. All you need to install it is a metal framing square or tee square, a sturdy pair of scissors, a measuring tape and a utility knife. Cool product. They make versions that look like tile and others that look and feel like real wood. We used the wood and it looks great. I've also used the Trafficmaster direct adhering commercial grade peel-and-stick tiles in areas that had moisture (an entryway and a powder room) with no problem but I made sure I had good birch plywood underlayment and I sealed it before laying the tile and also ran a bead of silicone caulk around the edges.
- Q:Platinum crown tiles ok
- You have not provided the brand we have not tested, to provide you with the choice of tiles under the method, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
Method 2: a brick vertical placed on the same piece of another flat brick surface, observe the gap between the two bricks, less light, the higher the flatness, the better the quality, in my tested tiles , Nobel's tile flatness is the best, almost no light, we can test their own time to try all four. (This method does not apply to antique tiles)
- Q:How to start an offset tile pattern?
- Regardless of the pattern layout, starting at the centre will leave an even margin of cuts around the edges. It also allows for the walls being not perfectly straight, or the the corners not being perfectly square. However,it is a good idea to lay a row of dry ties to make sure any cuts along the walls will not be too narrow.
- Q:White powder residue on Vinyl Tiles?
- White Vinyl Tiles
- Q:Removing vinyl floor tiles?
- Heating the tiles up will make for easy removal.But you cant just use a standard hair dryer. Rent a commercial heat gun. It ll heat the tile up for easy removal. Most people think a regular dryer will work, it wont. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
Our company is established in 2011, Our main products including floor porcelain, wall porcelain in the size 800x800, 600x600, 400x800, 300x600, etc.We take pride in the fact that over 60% of our customers are long-term customers, who have patronized us in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range