||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||as clients request
||as clients request
||as clients request
Full Hard HB PPGI Color Coated Steel Coil Construction Materials
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
Alu-zinc galvanized steel.SGCC
0.3-1.0mm ,thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
All RAL Color,or be customized
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Sstainless steel sword?
- Normally okorder.com
- Q:steel or aluminum? I'm looking to try a steel mtb for first time?
- Depending on the price, aluminum may be as heavy or heavier than steel... don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Keep in mind that with age aluminum will eventually break from stress while steel will never fail due solely to riding stresses. In all, it is up to you. I ride steel or magnesium road bikes and aluminum or magnesium MTBs.
- Q:how strong is 440 stainless steel?
- You can probably Google the strength properties for 440. The question your question asks is, Why?
- Q:Components of Steel?
- Steel is iron and carbon.
- Q:How to wear out stainless steel?
- Just abuse it. You could hit with a hammer, expose it to flame, throw it at or grind it around on rocks or concrete, rub it with steel wool. (be artful in how you do this, the pattern could end up looking too deliberate if you're not careful.) For an example of naturally aged stainless steel, look at some cooking pots/pans. If you don't have any old ones, maybe your parents or someone you know does. They usually get a little banged up/scuffed/stained after a while. (I think the stainless just means it doesn't rust.)
- Q:Design of Steel Building - ARCHITECTURE ?
- Vinyl fiberglass insulation is getting popular with the steel building industry. The vinyl fiberglass insulation offers a shining look to the building and is resistant to dust as well as condensation. Effective ventilation inside the steel building can also help in preventing the condensation process inside the building. Besides, the building doors should be insulated effectively so as to minimize the heat loss. Be sure to seal all the door gaps in the building. All these steps are necessary to follow to get an effectively insulated steel building.
- Q:Will steel scratch titanium?
- Steel is usually harder than titanium, at least when both materials are hear-treated to give their best strengths. And a harder material can scratch a softer one. So I imagine that the answer is that it will scratch. However much of the rest of your question is unclear and it may be that the amount of friction between the two is so small that no wear will take place, so there could be no problem. The function of the polyester cloth may be vital in reducing this friction, so that unless you keep this part of the original design, the scratching will become worse no matter which combination of metals are used.
- Q:What is extruded steel?
- Extruded steel is only the steel being run through a die when it is heated, it usually reduces the size of the grain of the steel itself, enhancing toughness. Realistically though, in a handgun, it doesn't matter if the frame is cast or forged, both types will hold up to any amount of abuse, unless you use it as a sledgehammer, and are splitting stones with it, then the forged frame would win. 4140 is more than adequate for a slide/frame. Hell, even mild steel would be adequate as long as you don't mind some dings and scratches, and again, don't use it as a sledgehammer...
- Q:Can I shoot steel shot out of my Remington 870 express?
- That barrel cost 150 dollars for a reason. They are god made to withstand these kind of shots.
- Q:Safety of steel-capped boots?
- In all my experience as a farrier steel toes have neither helped nor caused any problem. I would be a vary rare case that the horse would be able to collapse the steel and with that much force the steel bending would be the last of your problems because your foot would have been completely destroyed without it. I agree with being alert a nd trying to get your feet out of the way. The few times i've been hurt the horse has chopped down toe first on the arch of my foot high above where there steel is any way. I've oddly enough never had a problem with getting my toes stepped on it really doen't seem to hurt if they land flat footed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range