MR brand P3 LED
Top 5 brand of led display factory in Chna
Play video ,pictures,ppt,text
Full color small pixel pitch HD led display
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||6 cabinets in 1 flight case|
|Delivery Detail:||15~20working days|
High Definition 3mm pixel pitch
Ultra thin & light weight cabinet design
High Brightness 1000nits
Ideal Al heat dissipation
This Indoor P3 LED video wall is the most resolution product with stable quality we are manufacturing.
Its high resolution 111,1116 pixel /m2 is terrific for indoor entertainment, meeting room, indoor commercial advertising and so on.
Basic introduction - Indoor P3 LED Video Wall
1. High technology, High resolution 111,116 pixels/M2, High viewing effect.
2. P3 module is specially designed for a lighter weight and better heat dissipation.
3. Very light weight units design with aluminium material.
4. Horizontally and vertically viewing is flatness and wide design.
5. Multipurposes such as for home theater, Meeting room, sport shops advertising…
Best Viewing Distance:
Average Power Consumption:
Max Power Consumption:
Horizontal angle: 120 degree Vertical angle: 120 degree
Gray Scale Level:
DVI up to UXGA, SDI, HD-SDI, S-video, compositem, YUV
- Q:LED display more than the size of the area must be 380v
- General LED screen to reach more than 20 square meters will use more than two power lines, and then some will use three-phase electricity. At the same time and time-sharing power system with the use, so as not to impact on the power grid. The maximum power can take 80 percent of the capacity to leave a margin of 20 percent. Also pay attention to the choice of cable, and lightning protection measures.
- Q:Led display brightness is not enough because of what are the reasons
- Note: The above is the common cause of the LED screen dark screen, starting from the basic situation, one by one investigation, if the above can not solve your problem, please contact the warranty.
- Q:LED display power supply how to configure how many units with the plate is calculated.
- I with 14 P10, power supply * (0.8-0.9) / each unit board power can be rounded down.
- Q:LED display applications are what
- The development of modern information display technology, the formation of the CRT, LCD, PDP, LED, EL, DLP series of information display products, look at all kinds of display products, each have their own strengths and appropriate Market application requirements. With the LED material technology and technology to enhance the LED display to highlight the advantages of a flat panel display one of the mainstream products, and in many areas of social economy has been widely used,
- Q:Led display speed how to tune
- All need to display the data are ready, the "send" button to send data, select the need to send the frame and set the starting address, the point can be sent
- Q:LED electronic display and P have anything to do
- P generally represents the pixel pitch, and P followed by the value of the two mainly refers to the distance between the pixels, usually called the point spacing. And the smaller the value of this point spacing, the higher the unit pixel, the more clear the display screen.
- Q:Led display point density is what it means
- LED display density refers to the LED display per square display the number of pixels, such as P10 model LED display is 10,000 pixels per square point, P16 model refers to the display refers to 3906 pixels per square point.
- Q:LED display screen appears black? How to solve?
- The power is broken, the card is broken, the configuration is wrong, or may be sent to the empty text, it may be root you do not give electricity
- Q:IPS screen and LED screen difference
- LED is the light-emitting diode, so the so-called LED screen is the concept of confusion, in fact, LCD panel with LED as a backlight, but also useful as a backlight CCFL, CCFL is cold cathode fluorescent tube,
- Q:16: 9LED What is the approximate size of the display?
- First determine a length or width size, here to length as an example. If the length is 96 meters, then 96 ÷ 16 = 6 × 9 = 54 meters
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range