Order On-line Tracking
Full Ceramic Bearing High Speed
ceramic bearing: full ceramic bearing, hybrid bearing and all kinds of nonstandard ceramic ball bearings
Ceramic bearing material: SiC, Si3N4, ZrO2, AI2O3 etc
Ceramic bearing color: white and black
Cage material: ceramic, PEEK, POM, PP, PE, PTFE, PA66, UPE etc
Ball material: SiC, Si3N4, ZrO2, S316, GLASS etc
1. Higher limit speed: ceramic is lighter than steel, it will reduce the centrifugal force when rotating, so under the same precision, it will improve the limit speed.
2. High precision application: the rigidity and the Young modulus of ceramic is higher than steel, under the same load, the ceramic products has less mechanical deformation, thus can applied to more précised conditions.
3. Long life, five times longer than steel: ceramic is lighter than steel, under the same load, the centrifugal force and the raceway is low, in addition, as the friction coefficient of ceramic is small than steel, it could reduce the temperature growing when rotate, and also reduce the wear to extend the life of raceway.
4. Higher temperature application: ceramic material can maintain its mechanical property in high temperature, thus could apply in high temperature.
5. Suit for the changeable temperature environment: the coefficient of thermal expansion of ceramic is smaller than steel, so the clearance of ceramic bearing changes little than steel when the temperature changes. So the ceramic bearing has wider application in different temperature.
6. Better anti-seize and rotating property, as the coefficient of thermal expansion of ceramic is smaller than steel, it could decrease the thermal deformation, thus has better rotating property.
7. Could work with no lube: ceramic has the property of self lubrication, or it could use medium to lubricate, so it could applied in High vacuum occasions, and prevent the pollution of the grease.
8. Acid, alkali and salt resistance, could be used in chemical corrosion environment. It is the widest application and most effort required field of ceramic bearing in the future.
Q:How long es cycle of bearing life?
A:According to international standards, at least a year and a half , up tu 2 years
Q:How to maintenance bearing
A:Add to lubricantes on time
Q:Have diagram for bearing
A:The small one no have, large bearings will provide diagram
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|