Product Name: Fuel Tanker Trailer with Good Performance
Overall size (mm)
12000(L)* 2500(W)*3500 (H)
Wheel base (mm)
Min. ground clearence(mm)
Min. turning diameter(m)
Max. Speed (km/h)
Dual circuit air-pressure braking system
Common tyre, amount:12+1, type: 12.00R20
With air condition
Max. Power (hp)
Water cooled, supercharged inter-cooling, common rail
Tank body parameter
Tank actual volume(m3)
Tank actual dimension(mm)
Carbon steel Q235
aluminum alloy DN80
Discharge rubber hose
2 set, ball valve accord with drift diameter
Two, Carbon steel, diameter: ��500
circular-arc cogwheel pump, 80YHCB-60
Cement Container and delivery.
Put into containers.
Q1: Why buy Materials & Equipment from OKorder.com?
A1: All products have its ISO certifications, adheres to the highest standards and a commitment to supply chain safety and customer satisfaction.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product. At the same time, we provide extensive follow-up service assurances as required.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 10 to 30 workdays.
Q4: If we can produce Fuel Tanker Trailer with Good Performance according to customers request?
A4: Yes, we can produce Fuel Tanker Trailer with Good Performance according to the difference country situations to make it suitable to the market and customers. We have very professional technical team to make the design.
Q5: How to make a quick resolution for after service?
A5: We have overseas branches all-around of world, If needed, the seller shall dispatch 2 engineers to the buyer's site for supervision of training. The buyer shall make available of necessary facilities &skilled personnel at site for training.
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer and a tanker?
- A special truck used to transport construction concrete; Because of its appearance, it is also commonly referred to as the tian. These trucks are equipped with cylindrical agitating cylinders to carry mixed concrete. By the automobile chassis, mixing barrel, transmission system, water supply equipment, take full power and power, before and after the mixing drum support, deceleration machine, hydraulic transmission system, material in and out of the system, operating mechanism and other parts. Due to the technical bottleneck, the domestic mixer can be made from 3m to 8m cubic meters, and the four large parts of the volume are imported. Composition: type 2 chassis, drive system, hydraulic system, frame, mixing tank, feeding system, water supply system, operating system, ladder and so on. The top of the mixing tank is mounted on the rack, and the rear end is supported by two supporting wheels mounted behind the chassis.
- Q:Does it affect the ease of mixing too long?
- Are now using concrete products, easy to control the quality, intensity can be measured, can also add additive, etc., only their own building the in-situ mixing, transportation for a long time will affect the workability, so the project will adopt water mud and water reducing agent, etc.
- Q:How many years does the concrete agitator truck go away?
- Depending on how you use it, it doesn't matter if you take care of it for more than a decade
- Q:What is the driving license for a concrete mixer truck?
- B2, you can do it directly. But it must be 21 years old and must be taught in permanent residence. The temporary residence is limited to the C series. The tuition fee for Beijing is 2,800 to 3100.
- Q:Is it possible to mix the concrete in a mixing truck for eight hours?
- I think the main thing is to look at the state, but now the concrete is usually required to be discharged within four hours after the discharge (guangdong area).
- Q:What is the purpose of the concrete mixer
- The main purpose of the mixer is to transport concrete or slurry that is already in a concrete mixer to the construction site. Due to concrete truck mixer mixing tank is adjustable speed rotating stirring, so the concrete mixer truck transport can maximum guarantee stipulated in the delivery distance and time not segregation, coarse aggregate is not settling, maintain good workability; Mixed soil mixer is used for the construction of hybrid stations and large projects. Another concrete mixer is used for carrying water that can carry the same amount of concrete as the payload.
- Q:What is the normal speed in the transportation of the concrete mixer
- 12 square concrete mixer, 6 * 4 maximum wheelbase can be installed 12 square 14 square, must use 8 * 4 chassis (don't want to type to copy a bit!) ! Note: 1, the mixer has a low gear, and the novice should pay attention. No more than 30 yards for the car turning. The car itself is in control. 3, pay attention to the car. You must get out of your car to see the road, otherwise you will be miserable. 4, 24 hours to the sleepy at night, but must put the material to the site after finishing Can have a rest. On the way or captain will drive to you ha ha! I am ~, Other things like the road should be familiar, the road is the most important.
- Q:What is the car for concrete
- Concrete cars are called concrete mixers (concrete cars), which are used for transporting concrete concrete trucks for construction purposes. Because of its appearance, it is also commonly referred to as the tian.
- Q:How does the concrete mixing truck work?
- The concrete mixing truck consists of the chassis of the car and the concrete mixer. The chassis of the concrete mixer truck manufactured in our country is adopted by the car manufacturer. Its special purpose mechanism mainly includes the force of the force, the machine, the machine, the machine, the hydraulic system, the mixer, the cleaning system and so on.
- Q:How many cars do you have for a concrete tanker
- What kind of car is there, there are eight square, six square, and more
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range