Fuel Tank Truck Rhd 20, 000L 6X4 Trailer Heavy Duty Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Used for:Oil, Fuel, Diesel, Gasoline
Volume:15cbm, 20cbm, 25cbm
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
1. WEICHAI 320, 280HP
2. EATON clutch
3. America parts
4. EATON/ FULLER gearbox
5. Front lift or middle lift
6. Steel Cabin for comfortable drive
7. WABCO valve
8. USA TRW steering
9. NORGREN solenoid valves
10. Korean GLOBAL free-maintenance battery
11. American TFLOCK self-locking nuts
12. American WOODWARD speed governor
13. GEMAN VOITH retarder
14. American TUTHILL cable
15. CVG American driver seat
16. American TENNECO shocker
17. AMP plug connector
|Manufacturing Company|| FAW|
|Loading capacity, cbm||20|
|Manufacturing Company||WEICHAI POWER|
|Emission standard||Euro II|
|Number of cylinder||6-cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging and intercooling|
|Transmission||FAST FULLER 9JS119|
|Clutch||Import EATON, 430mm|
|WABCO valve, WABCO clutch booster,Korean maintenance-free battery.|
|Rear Axle||457 (rate:4.875)|
|Fuel tank|| 300L|
|Steering||American TRW tech|
|Cabin||Model, description|| J5, RHD, Air Conditioner|
|Electrics||Operating voltage|| 24v|
|Starter|| China brand|
|Overall Dimensions|| 8973x 2496x 2980mm|
|Weigth||Gross vehicle weigth|| 25000kg|
|Front axle capacity||6500kg |
|Rear axle loading capacity||13000kg|
|Performance||Maximum speed km/h|| 80|
- Q:What's the procedure for a minivan?
- If you can do with the busy self alone. But if you want to do business, you must drop the goods, run the car license and transact the operation procedure. Operation certificate, induction card.
- Q:How many gas horns are there in the truck?
- There is usually a gas horn in a truck.Generally only install a horn, an air horn has two horn tubes, there are three, four pipes, the volume increases is not obvious. Some large buses have two sets of speakers and four sets, which makes no sense except to increase the waste gas flow.
- Q:Why does the transmission gear and reverse gear use straight gears, while other gears use bevel gears? In addition, why do heavy duty trucks use straight gears for some transmissions?
- Not necessarily, usually 1.3.5 with oblique teeth, 2.4.6 with straight teeth, I do not know why, but the maintenance process found basically the case.
- Q:What brands of heavy trucks are there in Russia?
- The company production of the domestic market for the Russian Kamaz 4350 4 ton payload of 4 * 4, 5350 6 ton payload of 6 x 6 and 6350 10 tons of payload models.The export type cars mainly consist of 4326 (4 x 4), 43114 and 43118 (6 x 6), and 63501 (8 * 8). The payload capacity is 4 tons (4326), 6 tons (43114), 10 tons (43118) and 14 tons (63501).
- Q:How many tons of blue light truck to pull
- More than 1 tons, more, then check the fine, but check less, and if you like it, even ten tons of cars will do, to see more of the big machine
- Q:About the first four after eight trucks
- Some understanding of the first landlord is right, the first is to, in the other a little problem, the first four after eight forward trucks will use drum brakes, (because the truck quality is too large, the disc brake under such a large force is broken, only the drum brake can. Of course, the drum brake in too much of the stampede will failure, this is the cart driver in the downhill when your foot is generally in reason, while the car disc brake for braking distance is shorter, but do not overheat failure).
- Q:How many volts is the battery of a big truck?
- The capacity is generally between 120-165AH, mainly for start-up.
- Q:How exactly is the tire pressure of the truck?
- Caution: the tire pressure value recommended by the manufacturer refers to the tire pressure value of the vehicle in the cold condition. Defined as follows: after parking at least three hours or after the tire travel no more than 2 kilometers. If you can only measure the tire pressure during the hot tire, please subtract the measured tire pressure value by about 0.3 bar (=4psi), that is, the tire cooling and charging pressure.For example, the tire inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer is 2.1 bar (bar). If the tire pressure measured at the hot tire is 2.2 bar (bar), the heat tire must be increased by about 0.2 bar (bar).
- Q:What is the difference between commercial vehicles and passenger cars?
- The commercial vehicles here refer to cars for commercial purposes. They require larger capacity and higher safety performance. But the passenger capacity is small, of course, safety performance is very high, after all, is the people. Another way of understanding commercial vehicles is that they are used for special goods such as freight or oil transportation, and the cars that can create value, also called commercial vehicles.
- Q:What are the categories of freight cars?
- Freight cars are classified by use: Ordinary freight cars, one in open type (flat type), and the other in enclosed (Van) carrying space.Multi purpose freight car: a freight car used for carrying goods in its design and structure, but with a fixed or folding seat behind the driver's seat. It can carry more than 3 passengers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range