Fuel Tank Truck Olong 6X4 20000L Fuel Tank Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Colour:Red, Yellow, White and So on
Packing:Nude Packing or Can Be Discounting
Engine model: WD12.336 EURII
Capacity of tank: 18m3
Shacman O'long 6X4 18m3 336HP fuel tank truck
MANUFACTURER: SHAANXI HEAVY DUTY AUOMOBILE Co., Ltd
ORIGIN COUNTRY: THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF China
Traction type: 6X4
Driving type: LHD (RHD is option)
|SHACMAN 6*4 oil tanker truck|
|Number of axles|
|Number of Spring leafs|
|Number of Tires|
|Allowable passengers in cab|
|Type of fuel|
|1.Effective cubage: 19000L|
2.Tank dimensions: 9000×2110×1600mm
3.Material: high quality carbon steel, stainless steel, glass steel or plastic steel
- Q:Why do the rear brakes of pickup trucks use drum brakes?
- The engine of the general car is front, and the front and rear weight of the car is generally 6:4. The front and rear drive may reach 5:5, and the normal start speed may be 5:5. When the brakes are braked, the weight will rise and the weight ratio may reach 7:3 or higher 8:2, so the front wheel brake effect is better, and the rear drum brake plays an icing on the cake.
- Q:What are the criteria for the tonnage of freight cars?
- Motor vehicle carrying explosives, flammable and explosive chemicals and toxic, radioactive and other dangerous goods, shall be subject to the approval of the public security organ, running according to the designated time, route and speed, hang warning signs and take necessary safety measures.
- Q:How do you claim depreciation for a minivan?
- Depreciation method:Average year method can be adopted
- Q:A motorcycle has less power than a truck, but it starts faster than a truck. Why?
- The motorcycle is smaller than the truck, but the quality is much smaller than the truck, so the motorcycle starts quicklyThe key is to consider the quality of experimental data from the above is not difficult to see that the important factors of quality but also affect the car starting speed, the greater the quality, start more slowly. So although the truck than a motorcycle driving motorcycle, but the quality is much smaller than the truck, so starting soon.
- Q:Truck freight calculation
- I don't know how much the safe is, but the normal 35 ton bulk freight is about 0.15 yuan per kilometer, the starting fee is 500, and the journey is 1000 kilometers back and forth
- Q:What is the difference between a door and a door? What's the good of each?
- Not what big difference is usually met police if the company in general than the good person to deal with the relationship between other companies is more complex than personal live source if the individual police can handle live too much that does not need the affiliated companies such as truck if you earn 10 yuan of money that one must give managers some if you earn much individual running costs in addition to the oil money repairs the rest is their hope to understand the mud
- Q:How many tons can China heavy trucks pull?
- The 280 horsepower tractor has a maximum gross weight of 55T, carrying about 40 tons, and if more power is pulled, it will be very poor.
- Q:Truck brake shake reason
- On the brakes, shaking what is the case, if it is high speed (80 feet or more) on the brakes, steering wheel slight vibration is normal, because there are road resistance coefficient influence and body deceleration impact.
- Q:Why is the van a diesel?
- At the same time, the fuel supply system of diesel engines is relatively simple, so the reliability of diesel engines is better than that of gasoline engines. The diesel engine has a high compression ratio because it is not limited by deflagration and the need for spontaneous combustion of diesel fuel.
- Q:How many kilometers is the wagon maintained?
- The truck is 2000 kilometers car maintenance, replace the oil filter, and the transmission and differential replacement of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil 8000 km, 10000 km maintenance in wheel bearings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range