Fuel Tank Truck Hot Sale! 32 Tons 8X4
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Type:Fuel Tank Truck
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Gross weight: 55000 (kg)
Rated payload: 35000 (kg)
Kerb weight: 18005 (kg)
Overall dimension: 11800X2480X3800 (mm)
Tank dimension: 9500X2300X1500 (mm)
Approach/ Departure angle: 14/10 (degree)
Front/ Rear suspension: 1375/2550 (mm)
Max speed: 85 (km/h)
Engine: CA6DE3-28E3 WP10.336
Displacement: 6618 9726 (ml)
Power: 280HP/ 336HP
Emission standard: GB3847-2005, GB17691-2005 Euro 3
Axle Nos: 3
Wheelbase: 1800+5725+1350 (mm)
Front tread: 1914 (mm)
Rear tread: 1847 (mm)
Tyre no.: 12.
Tyre specification: 12.00R20, 12.00-20, 11.00R20, 11.00-20
Fuel type: Diesel
Leaf spring nos: 4/10
Axle load: 7500/26000
|Vehicle model||CA5403GHY Oil tank truck||Batch No.||197|
|Overall dimension(mm)||11980×2480×3800||Total weight (Kg)||55000|
|Body internal dimension(mm)||××||Curb weight(Kg)||18000|
|Approach/departure angle||-/12||Max speed(km/h)|
|Front/rear hang(mm)||-/2130||Vehicle identification code||LFA |
|Engine model||Engine manufacturer||Emission||Power|
| FAW/ WEICHAI|| Euro2|| 280hp,336hp|
|Fuel type||Diesel||Tyre number||12|
|Axle number||4||Tyre specification||11.00-20,11.00R20,|
|Wheelbase||1800+5730+1310||Front wheel distance||-|
|Axle load||9000-/26000 ( parallel )||Rear wheel distance||1840/1840/1840|
|Leaf spring number||-/8/8/8|
- Q:What is the big truck lock bridge?
- Another differential lock between the bridge and bridge, called the bridge differential lock, mainly used for the bridge and the rear axle rotate synchronously.
- Q:What are the conditions required to be a truck driver?
- Driver's license, road freight qualification certificate (qualification certificate) is required. B2 can open models, car trains (Trailers) following the size of the basic trucks can open.
- Q:How do you calculate the freight rate?
- The freight is generally paid by the consignee. There is a shipper's package charge.. If you are looking for a carrier, if the shipper is the best to find a local logistics company negotiated tariffs. See the road and the weight of the goods and judge the customs.
- Q:Do pickup trucks charge the same rate as cars?
- The pickup truck belongs to, although in the amount of fees and small household car prices, but the charge is not the same way, in accordance with the pickup charge ton kilometers.
- Q:Why do the big trucks come with the front wheels and the rear wheels?
- Reduce the pressure behind the cargo on the ground, as well as the front light, and if the back of the area is not easy to roll over
- Q:How do European Truck simulators know the location of other car companies?
- Press G in the game and click on "truck management" below. You can see all the trucks in your company, and know where each car is, and manage it, such as painting, refitting, or selling!
- Q:How do you distinguish the driving forms of trucks?
- I'm going to say, "6*4 and 8*4, it's not by the tire, but by the bridge (axle)."! "*" in front of 6 and 8 respectively, the bridge (three axis) and four bridges (four axis), and "*" after the digital representation of the drive axle number 4 means double drive axle (two axis drive)
- Q:What should I pay attention to when I buy a pickup truck?
- I suggest you choose the diesel pickup, not the pursuit of speed and speed, is the pursuit of efforts, at present diesel sound is a bit bigger, but the use of the maintenance of less than gasoline, gasoline to fuel relative to some, mostly starting and overload than gasoline, climbing than gasoline but is strong in winter if you stop to stop the outdoor indoor fine, relatively good brand something powerful there are disadvantages after the car without end car
- Q:Why do the rear brakes of pickup trucks use drum brakes?
- The engine of the general car is front, and the front and rear weight of the car is generally 6:4. The front and rear drive may reach 5:5, and the normal start speed may be 5:5. When the brakes are braked, the weight will rise and the weight ratio may reach 7:3 or higher 8:2, so the front wheel brake effect is better, and the rear drum brake plays an icing on the cake.
- Q:Pickup truck or minibus in the end?
- Operations can be used for commercial operations, services, and can be used for business. From the model alone, pickup is a passenger and cargo vehicle, but from the purpose of use is to have more than two kinds of distinction, the public security, traffic authorities are prescribed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range