Fuel Tank Truck Heavy DutyOil Fuel Tanker Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Gross Vehicle Weight:25000kg
Rated Loading Capacity:12400 Kg
Material of The Tank:Carbon Steel
Thickness of The Tank:5 (Seal Head 6mm)
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Packing:Nude Packing/ RO-RO Ship or Bulk Ship
Production Capacity:150 Units Per Month
1, Broad select range of tonnage of tank from 18.8 to 27.5 CBM.
2, The multle wve resisting clapboards in the tank provide high safety.
3, All raw materials adopt high quality GB steel produced.
4, NC automatic welig of tank body achieves reliable welding quality and pleasing appearance.
5, Baking finish achieves high radiance, high adhesion, strong weather resistance, ore pleasing appearance and a long service life.
|Engine||WD615.47(371HP), Euro II emission standard|
Engine type: Diesel 4stroke direct injection engine,
6cylinder inline with water cooling, turbo-charging & inter cooling
|Cab||HW76(one bed with A/C)|
|Transmission||HW159710(10 Forward, 2 Revise)|
|Front axle||HF7 (7000kg)|
|Driving axle||HC16 (16000kg x 2)|
|Tire||12.00R20 (11pcs, including one spare tire)|
|Front/rear Overhang (mm)||1540 / 2490|
|Approach/departure angle(°)||15 / 20|
|Number of spring leaf || 10/12|
- Q:Are light vans small or large?
- A large car refers to the total mass of 4.5t (inclusive), the number of ride (except the driver) 20 people (including 6 m) or long (inclusive) above the car. Such as ordinary buses, medium-sized trucks and large special vehicles are large cars.A large car with a front, rear, large, and yellow bottom.
- Q:Truck tire distance?
- If you have access to the site of the road on both sides of the wheel is not the kind of collapse, middle high raised serious rutting under the condition of your vehicle by car (or as long as the width of the lateral width of the tire on both sides of the body) can, do not need to consider the track.
- Q:What does a minivan mean?
- Standard classificationHeavy length greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 12000kg.Medium length is greater than or equal to 6m, the total mass is greater than or equal to 4500kg and less than 12000kg.The light length is less than 6m, the total mass of less than 4500kg.The micro length is less than or equal to 3.5m, the total mass is less than or equal to 1800kg.
- Q:What happened to the front wheel jump?
- According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two. The vast majority of freight wagons are powered by diesel engines, but some light trucks use gasoline, petroleum gas, or natural gas.
- Q:A motorcycle has less power than a truck, but it starts faster than a truck. Why?
- The motorcycle is smaller than the truck, but the quality is much smaller than the truck, so the motorcycle starts quicklyThe key is to consider the quality of experimental data from the above is not difficult to see that the important factors of quality but also affect the car starting speed, the greater the quality, start more slowly. So although the truck than a motorcycle driving motorcycle, but the quality is much smaller than the truck, so starting soon.
- Q:Which of the two trucks is better?
- No problem, all domestic mainstream models. The liberation of J6 fuel, low noise, fast, power is poor; Delong is powerful, rugged, noise, fuel consumption is slightly larger.
- Q:Why are most of China's urban pickups banned?
- In accordance with the laws and regulations of our country, attributable to ordinary light pickup truck, its service life is 15 years, that is to say if the purchase of 1 sets of pickups, either the Great Wall Wingle or TOYOTA Road, after 15 years of mandatory retirement, when the Environmental Protection Bureau will give almost equivalent to sell scrap subsidies, and non operating cars as early as 2006 will be canceled mandatory scrap.
- Q:How many tons can the eight trucks pull after the first four?
- To see more horsepower. 336 of the general pull 40 to 50 tons; 380 pull 60 tons; 420 can pull seventy or eighty tons.
- Q:What do you mean by the 8X8 (8*8) chassis in the truck? What do you mean by "24" or "26"?
- The 8X8 chassis is generally a military armored vehicle or a specially acting truck. 24 or 26 is the number of trucks. And 24 or 26 trucks with so many wheels are container or oversize trucks.
- Q:What's the difference between a medium-sized truck and a medium-sized van?
- The ordinary truck is a truck, the part of the board structure of cargo truck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range