Fuel Tank Truck Heavy Duty Truck 8*4
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Packing:Nude Package or According to Your Requests
Standard:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Production Capacity:300 Units/Month
|( Euro II)|
|6 cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging & inter-cooling, 4 stroke direct injection diesel engine.|
|Displacement : 9.726L|
|Cabin||HY92 high roof cab, with two sleepers and with air-conditioner|
|Transmission||HW19710 (10 forwards & 2 reverses)|
|Front Axle||1×HF7 ( 1×7 Ton)|
|Driving Axle||2×ST16 (2×16 Ton)|
|Steering||ZF8098 ,power steering,hydraulic steering with power assistance|
|approach/departure angle( . )||20/27|
|Rim/ Tire||8.5-20/ 12.00-20 nylon tire|
|Wheel base mm||4600+1350|
|Max. speed||75 km/h|
|Dimensions||Over Size (L*W*H ): 10400×2496×3800mm|
|Tanker Description||Tanker Size: Approx 7500×2500×1800mm|
|1. Shape: Oval; 2. Material: Q235 Carbon steel.|
|3. Thickness: 6mm. 4. 3 compartment.|
|Brake System||Service Brake: Dual circuit compressed air brake|
|Parking Brake: Spring energy, storage air-break brake|
|Auxiliary Brake: Engine exhaust gas brake|
- Q:What tools should be prepared for a large lorry?
- Torch。 In case of a bad car in the evening, it can be used to send out a distress signal or signal other vehicles, except for checking the lighting of the vehicle.4) first aid kit. Cases should be filled with bandages, gauze, disinfectant, and other first aid drugs. In this way, once an accident occurs, the occupants can do some emergency self-help.
- Q:How many times a year do you need to drive a pickup truck?
- If a private car is used as a non operating vehicle, it should be examined every two years within six years of the purchase of the new car. For example, when the new car you purchased in 2010 was tested on the line, it was tested once
- Q:Do all new vans need new tires?
- The new pickup won't need to change tires. The original truck wheel and vehicle use environmental load, speed, suspension, power matching, such as non special needs, need not change.
- Q:What are the criteria for the tonnage of freight cars?
- Close packed truckUnlike the container trucks, the van does not separate the frame and the trailerFreight car headstock.A heavy truck can be divided into these parts:The car and truck front (Hong Kong: traffic and front)A cargo bucketA lifting board (Hongkong is known as the "tail board")
- Q:What types of vans do you include?
- Large trucks include the largest design, total mass of more than 3500 kg of vehicles, trailers and special vehicles part of the vehicle
- Q:What kind of truck does it have?
- Special purpose vehicle: a dedicated operating vehicle is a freight car designed for use in its particular design and technical characteristics. For example, fire trucks, rescue vehicles, garbage trucks, emergency vehicles, street cleaning vehicle, tractor, clean car etc..Special purpose freight car: a freight car designed to transport special items in terms of its design and technical characteristics. For example: tank cars, passenger cars, trucks, container trucks, etc..
- Q:Difference between container truck and container car
- Name is not the same, "container car" is the Cantonese name, "container car" is the name of putonghua.
- Q:What do you mean, truck 8+8 and 8+5? Thanks a lot, little brother
- These data refer to the relevant section of the frame size is 380, the total cross section 80 is high, the total width of 8+8+5, that is three layer frame, three layer thickness of the steel plate are respectively 8, 8, 5 (that is often said that the side beam and girder, girder 8 thick, two side beams are respectively 8 and 5 a thick). The reference is shown in the picture, more than double the frame of heavy truck, such as 320X90X (8+7)
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Turn non is still operating vehicles according to treatment, if opened 6 years later "turn non", then "turn non" after the vehicle can only open two years, you have to scrap.
- Q:What is a single row truck?
- A single row of freight cars refers to a truck with only a single row of seats in the driver's cab. It can not be taken by passengers. Only the driver's cab is manned by the approved number.The freight car (Wagon) is a commercial vehicle designed and equipped mainly for carrying goods. It can be used to tow a trailer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range