Fuel Tank Truck Heavy Duty 50cbm Full Transport Tanker Truck
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Gross Vehicle Weight(Kg):25, 000
Overall Dimension(Mm):9, 640X2, 500X3, 201
Production Capacity:50000 Units/Year
Truck Type: TANKER TRUCK
Driving Type: 6X4
Vehicle Brand: SAIC-Iveco HONGYAN
Rated Loading Capacity: 41-50T
Engine model: C9 380, 380 HP Euro 3
Max. Output: 380 HP
Drive Axle: Double Reduction, Hongyan punching welding drive axle
Tires: 12.00R20 (with one spare tire)
Cab: Genlyon cab, Flat-roof strengthened, Left-Hand drive
| PIC IS ONLY FOR REFERENCE|
|5||Kerb Weight(kg) ||11,140|
|6||Gross Vehicle Weight(kg) ||25,000|
|7||Type ||Genlyon cab,Flat-roof strengthed, Left-Hand drive|
|8||Equipment||Air-conditioner, One Sleeper,Large carbin|
|9||Overall Dimension(mm) ||9,640x2,500x3,201|
|11||Model ||C9 380|
|12||Engine Output (kw(HP)) ||(280)380HP|
|15||Drive Axle ||Double Reduction, Hongyan punching welding drive axle|
|18||Oil Tank(L)||400L |
|19||Tank Volume (m3) ||21|
|25m3 full trailer tanker specs|
|1||Tank Volume (m3) ||25|
|3||Axle||13 Ton x3, FUWA axle|
|5||Leaf spring||10 pieces|
|6||tool box ||1.2M*1|
- Q:How can a van change into a van?
- The ordinary truck is a truck, the part of the board structure of cargo truck, some with automatic dumping device.
- Q:What's the difference between a truck and other auto parts?
- Truck covers commercial vehicles, vehicle sales, maintenance services, spare parts supply module. Has now formed a "truck shop ERP", "truck shop electricity supplier", "truck shop APP" as the core product matrix.
- Q:What is the five axle bridge?
- Bridge refers to the drive axle. The drive axle is the mechanism at the end of the transmission line that changes the speed and torque from the transmission and passes them to the drive wheel.
- Q:Personal new shopping cart on the card need what procedures?
- The new car need to take a driver's license, car certificate, car bills to the vehicle administration for the licensing procedures. Among them, the purchase tax must be paid (local government designated banks), and then drove to the Che Kwun on-line testing, after passing, select the car number, registration procedures. The number plate will not be taken on the spot, and it will take some time to get it (according to the actual situation in each place). The handle also for the operating permit, if the car is N2 (total mass calibration certificate of more than 4.5 tons) to check whether the manufacturers reporting Department of transportation fuel, if not then do not permit the operation, fuel consumption of automobile production plant to declare.
- Q:Are light vans small or large?
- A large car refers to the total mass of 4.5t (inclusive), the number of ride (except the driver) 20 people (including 6 m) or long (inclusive) above the car. Such as ordinary buses, medium-sized trucks and large special vehicles are large cars.A large car with a front, rear, large, and yellow bottom.
- Q:How do you claim depreciation for a minivan?
- Depreciation method:Average year method can be adopted
- Q:6 meters 8 truck fuel consumption is how much?
- Fuel consumption with load and road conditions, the era of trucks, fuel-efficient, the total fuel consumption is not large.
- Q:The van truck tailgate and what is the difference
- Van is the car as imaging containers, all closed type. The truck is just a row of fence fence stopped, car is open:
- Q:Why is the van a diesel?
- Second, the load of freight cars consumes more natural fuel, and diesel engines are more fuel-efficient than gasoline engines. Because the heat efficiency of diesel is 15% higher than that of gasoline vehicles, the average fuel economy of diesel engines is 30% compared with that of gasoline engines.
- Q:How many units can a van be 7 meters long?
- Van 7 meters long, can hold 40 cubic meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range