Fuel Tank Truck Axles Aluminum Alloy Conainer
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Dimension: 11645x2500x3690 (mm)
Chassis type: CA1313P7K1L11T4E
Cargo body size: --
Total mass: 30990 (kg).
Approach / departure angle: 23/10
Rated payload: 12474 (kg)
F/R suspension: 1375/2520 (mm)
Kerb weight: 18321 (kg)
Maximum speed: 85 (km/h)
Engine: WP10.336/ BF6M1013-28E3
Displacement: 9726 7146 (ml)
Power: 336HP/ 280HP
Manufacturer: China FAW Group Corporation.
Emission standard: GB3847-2005, GB17691-2005 EUROIII
Number of the axles: 4
Front tread: --
Wheel base: 1900+4500+1350 (mm)
Rear tread: --
Number of the tires: 12
Tire type: 10.00-20, 10.00R20, 10.00-20, 10.00R20
Fuel type: Diesel
Number of the springs: 12/12/10
|Vehicle model||CA5403GHY Oil tank truck||Batch No.||197|
|Overall dimension(mm)||11980×2480×3800||Total weight (Kg)||55000|
|Body internal dimension(mm)||××||Curb weight(Kg)||18000|
|Approach/departure angle||-/12||Max speed(km/h)|
|Front/rear hang(mm)||-/2130||Vehicle identification code||LFA |
|Engine model||Engine manufacturer||Emission||Power|
| FAW/ WEICHAI|| Euro2|| 280hp,336hp|
|Fuel type||Diesel||Tyre number||12|
|Axle number||4||Tyre specification||11.00-20,11.00R20,|
|Wheelbase||1800+5730+1310||Front wheel distance||-|
|Axle load||9000-/26000 ( parallel )||Rear wheel distance||1840/1840/1840|
|Leaf spring number||-/8/8/8|
- Q:What is the standard for over width for freight cars?
- In order to ensure the safety of road transport, allowing the overall size long wide high vehicles only:(1) low flat semi-trailer for transporting non removable objects; (two) special operating vehicles that are not for transport purposes;(three) a mine dump truck without running on the road; (four) a skeleton type container semi-trailer for transporting super large containers.
- Q:Why should a large vehicle be fitted with a vehicle recorder?
- Set speeding and fatigue driving limit shall be in conformity with the passenger driver accumulated 24 hours of driving time should not exceed 8 hours, day of continuous driving not more than 4 hours of continuous driving at night, no more than 2 hours, every rest stop not less than 20 minutes, passenger vehicles at night speed should not exceed 80% of the requirements of the speed limit during the day. "
- Q:What's the super truck for coal mines?
- It's called a mine truck. Mine truck is in the open-pit mine for rock and ore stripping earthwork transportation task and the use of a heavy duty truck, its working characteristics for short haul, carrying heavy, large scale excavator or hydraulic shovel used for loading, and from the point of excavation and unloading ore.
- Q:Trucks and cars are not two different concepts
- Can not be said to be different. Lorries are just a kind of car. Cars can be divided into freight cars, buses, special vehicles and so on. Trucks can also be divided into small, medium, heavy goods vehicles, freight cars, and other classifications.
- Q:What brand is homebred double row small truck good?
- Don't pull it to buy gasoline engine on the line, fast speed and low noise. But diesel engines are really oil efficient and have great torque. Wuling frame and sheet metal is better, that is, your point!
- Q:What brands of heavy trucks are there in Russia?
- The company production of the domestic market for the Russian Kamaz 4350 4 ton payload of 4 * 4, 5350 6 ton payload of 6 x 6 and 6350 10 tons of payload models.The export type cars mainly consist of 4326 (4 x 4), 43114 and 43118 (6 x 6), and 63501 (8 * 8). The payload capacity is 4 tons (4326), 6 tons (43114), 10 tons (43118) and 14 tons (63501).
- Q:Why do trucks use diesel?.
- Because the diesel engine is more efficient than the gasoline engine, the power is large, the fuel consumption is low, and it is more economical, so it is used more and more widely. The utility model is mainly used as a power for tractors, large automobiles, diesel locomotives and civil works, excavators, loaders, fishing boats, diesel generating sets and farm machinery. Diesel oil is a complex hydrocarbon mixture with a carbon atom of about 10-22. Mainly from crude distillation, catalytic cracking, hydrocracking, viscosity cracking, coking and other processes produced by the production of diesel distillate (also refined and added additives).
- Q:How to define the super height of freight cars?
- Fifty-fourth the carrying capacity of a motor vehicle shall not exceed the quality approved by the motor vehicle driving permit, and the length and width of the vehicle shall not exceed the carriage, and the following provisions shall be observed:(1) heavy and medium-sized trucks and semi trailers shall not be more than 4 meters from the ground and shall not exceed 4.2 meters in carrying containers;(two) the carrying capacity of other motor vehicles shall not exceed 2.5 meters from the ground;
- Q:Do household vans require level two maintenance?
- Household minivans also need to be maintained or maintained on time or by mileage to increase vehicle life. Don't assume that the car is OK. Maintenance is a waste of time and money. In fact, once it's out of order, the cost of repairs is much greater than maintenance.
- Q:Why does a truck make a big noise when it brakes?
- When a braking action, the brake pedal is released, the high-pressure gas chamber for high pressure air brake, will open the valve from the discharged air pressure, air velocity at this time is amazing, so that "Chi" is a high speed gas truck brake assembly of high pressure gas chamber and air the exhaust generated sounds produced by friction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range