Fuel Tank Truck 4*2 10000L（CQ1254HTG434)
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Certification:ISO9000 & CCC
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Type:10000L Fuel Tank Truck
Packing:Nude Packing or Roro Ship
Standard:CCC $ ISO9001
Production Capacity:3000 PCS Per Month
1. Name: Oil tank truck
2. Tank material: Aluminum Alloy 5083
3. Drive Wheel: 4*2
4. Horsepower: 235(320HP)
5. Chassis: Dongfeng Nissan Diesel
7. Full Capacity: 10000L
|10000L Oil Truck|
|cabin||Flat head Single row with sleeper cabin,EURO3 4x2 drive|
|Engine model||B190 33|
|transmission||5-speed with one over drive|
|F/R track base||1250/2400|
|Remark 1||Vehicle protection materials : carbon steel with Q235|
|Remark 2||Can meet special requirements like adding AC, change color, order RHD drive, extra side warming lights, order extra main accessories for engine, etc. |
|payment||30% TT for down payment,70% TT balance before delivering to CN port|
|Production cycle||About 15 working days after order|
|Tank thickness||5mm-6mm carbon steel|
|Emission standard||GB3847-2005,GB17691-2005 EURO3|
- Q:Turn non is still operating vehicles according to treatment, if opened 6 years later "turn non", then "turn non" after the vehicle can only open two years, you have to scrap.
- When the total weight of goods vehicles more than 10 tons, less than or equal to 50 tons, 10 tons of parts according to the calculation of the basic rate, more than 10 tons, 50 tons in part by 0.08 yuan to 0.04 yuan a linear decreasing rate. Therefore, it is divided into two parts of the toll tolls (= basic rate x 10 tons x mileage) + linear decreasing corresponding rate X (total weight of -10 tons) * mileage for example: a car three axle truck, vehicle total weight of 28 tons of goods, the toll is 10 x 0.08 x 361+ (0.09-0.001 * 28) * (28-10) * 361 = 690 yuan a three axle trucks
- Q:Who is better at cars or trucks?
- The truck, of course! Because there is no truck to play drift, it is because the truck cargo, long car, the center of gravity is difficult to grasp, the car is not the same!
- Q:What kind of oil is the truck added? Gasoline or diesel?
- The engine thermal efficiency and fuel economy better, diesel engine using compressed air to improve air temperature, air temperature over the ignition point of diesel oil, then injected into diesel, diesel fuel and air mixing and ignition. Therefore, the diesel engine does not need an ignition system.
- Q:C1 can you drive a 6.8 meter long truck?
- No, because the C1 driving license to drive for small and micro passenger cars (the small passenger car is less than or equal to 9 or less, and the length is less than 6 meters), light and mini trucks; light, small, micro special vehicles.
- Q:Why don't trucks have airbags?
- The rear end of the truck has a safety airbag which is not very big. The driver's Tower flies straight, or the two meter wide building blocks into a metre wide and people are caught in it.
- Q:What is a single row truck?
- A single row of freight cars refers to a truck with only a single row of seats in the driver's cab. It can not be taken by passengers. Only the driver's cab is manned by the approved number.The freight car (Wagon) is a commercial vehicle designed and equipped mainly for carrying goods. It can be used to tow a trailer.
- Q:Do all new vans need new tires?
- The new truck tires are matched with two days is not very rubbish "teeth" is simply not rubresistance
- Q:What kind of car is pickup?
- As the name suggests, it is also a car model with a sedan head and a cab with an open wagon compartment at the same time.
- Q:How do you know the horsepower of a large truck?
- 184kw is the power of the supercharged engine, which is the rated power under the normal operation of the supercharger. For supercharged engines, if the supercharger does not work, it will worsen and the engine will not work properly.
- Q:B2 driver's license, can you drive the big truck in the eight round?
- Sure。In the freight car class, the B2 card, in addition to caring about the car (that is usually said to drag the head car, quasi driving code named A2) can not drive, other yellow cards of the van, as long as no trailer can drive.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range