Fuel Tank Truck 4*2 10000L（CQ1254HTG434)
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Certification:ISO9000 & CCC
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Type:10000L Fuel Tank Truck
Packing:Nude Packing or Roro Ship
Standard:CCC $ ISO9001
Production Capacity:3000 PCS Per Month
1. Name: Oil tank truck
2. Tank material: Aluminum Alloy 5083
3. Drive Wheel: 4*2
4. Horsepower: 235(320HP)
5. Chassis: Dongfeng Nissan Diesel
7. Full Capacity: 10000L
|10000L Oil Truck|
|cabin||Flat head Single row with sleeper cabin,EURO3 4x2 drive|
|Engine model||B190 33|
|transmission||5-speed with one over drive|
|F/R track base||1250/2400|
|Remark 1||Vehicle protection materials : carbon steel with Q235|
|Remark 2||Can meet special requirements like adding AC, change color, order RHD drive, extra side warming lights, order extra main accessories for engine, etc. |
|payment||30% TT for down payment,70% TT balance before delivering to CN port|
|Production cycle||About 15 working days after order|
|Tank thickness||5mm-6mm carbon steel|
|Emission standard||GB3847-2005,GB17691-2005 EURO3|
- Q:What is the deadweight of container trucks?
- Because the maximum load of 20 feet container is 27.5 tons (30480 boxes), a group of 2 boxes can not exceed 55 tons, plus deadweight can not exceed 61 tons.
- Q:How do you charge for a minivan?
- In different provinces, the charging standards are different. In Chongqing, the toll is charged, and more than five tons are charged by the time and weight, less than five tons, or five tons. Eight cents per ton per kilometer. The cost of the tunnel and bridge is extra. Most other provinces are six cents a ton a kilometer.
- Q:Does C1 need a qualification for a pickup truck?
- To handle the qualification certificate for the management of road freight transportation, the provisions stipulated in the regulations on the administration of road transport employees shall be as follows:The driver of a commercial road freight transport shall meet the following conditions:Obtaining the corresponding motor vehicle driving license;(two) no more than 60 years of age;(three) master the relevant laws and regulations on road freight transportation, motor vehicle maintenance and cargo loading and storage;(four) after passing the examination, the corresponding qualification certificate shall be obtained.
- Q:What do you mean by the 6 * 4 on the truck?
- The back numbers represent the number of drive wheels6 x 4, that is, the latter eight rounds, or the ten wheel, is the number of tires, not the number of wheels.Off-road vehicles 4 x 4, that is, four wheel positions are driven wheel position.
- Q:C how many tons of freight trains can you drive?
- Small car C1 card can drive a manual, automatic 9 (including 9) the following small, miniature and light passenger cars, mini truck (all blue truck), light, small, micro special vehicles and small automatic car, truck speed, C2 C3 C4.8 three wheeled motor vehicle seat (including the driver) within small cars, small automatic car, low-speed truck, three cars. Truck drivers: less than 6M, the total mass of less than 4500KG. Mini truck: length is less than or equal to 3.5M, the quality of load is less than or equal to 750KG.
- Q:Why do trucks use diesel?.
- Diesel oil is divided into two categories: light diesel oil (boiling point range of about 180 ~ 370 DEG C) and heavy diesel oil (boiling range of about 350 to 410 degrees Celsius). The most important performance in the use of diesel is fire and liquidity, its technical indicators were sixteen octane requirements and the pour point, sulfur content control in China's current specifications in 0.5%-1.5% diesel engine.According to the classification of diesel pour point, diesel has 10, 0, -10, -20, -35 five grades, 10, 20, heavy diesel oil 30 three brands.
- Q:The van truck tailgate and what is the difference
- Van is the car as imaging containers, all closed type. The truck is just a row of fence fence stopped, car is open:
- Q:How do European Truck simulators know the location of other car companies?
- Press G in the game and click on "truck management" below. You can see all the trucks in your company, and know where each car is, and manage it, such as painting, refitting, or selling!
- Q:Where do I need to hit butter from the truck?
- The main direction is the ball head, vertical pin, steel plate cover, transmission shaft, cross shaft
- Q:How can farm cars and trucks be distinguished?
- There is no essential difference between agricultural vehicles and automobiles. They are only divided by the use, and are distinguished by different technical standards. Some agricultural vehicle manufacturers in order to sell products, the new factory farm farm more and more body, and some agricultural tricycle actually developed into two bridges, resulting in agricultural vehicles gradually to "freight car" direction. Especially with the agricultural vehicle dump by the majority of farmers and friends welcome, according to relevant statistics, 2007 annual sales increased by 6.9 percentage points over the previous year, accounted for four wheel agricultural vehicles total output 35%. This part of the vehicle is mainly used as a transportation tool for the construction site.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range