Fuel Tank Truck 12000L Carbon Steel (HZZ5162GJY)
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Tank Material:Stainless Steel
Rated Payload:Approx. 16000kg
Port of Delivery:Shanghai/Ningbo
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Type:Other Diesel Heavy Goods Vehicle
|Tank Effective Volume (m3)||12|
|Engine model/Engine power(kw)||CA6DE3-18E3/136|
|Vehicle emission standard|| (National III)|
|Spec. of Tyre||9.00R20|
- Q:Where is the engine number of the truck?
- Do not say, some car on the left side of the engine cylinder (a combination of letters and numbers), some car on the right side of the cylinder, some cars in the position of the engine exhaust hole later, if the driving head can lift it to find more,
- Q:How do you know the horsepower of a large truck?
- KW * 1.36= horsepower. Engine power 184kw, supercharged. Yes, this engine is a supercharged intake engine, and its rated power is 184kw. The power conversion unit and kW HP, 184kw * 1.36 = 250ps (HP).
- Q:How exactly is the tire pressure of the truck?
- Caution: the tire pressure value recommended by the manufacturer refers to the tire pressure value of the vehicle in the cold condition. Defined as follows: after parking at least three hours or after the tire travel no more than 2 kilometers. If you can only measure the tire pressure during the hot tire, please subtract the measured tire pressure value by about 0.3 bar (=4psi), that is, the tire cooling and charging pressure.For example, the tire inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer is 2.1 bar (bar). If the tire pressure measured at the hot tire is 2.2 bar (bar), the heat tire must be increased by about 0.2 bar (bar).
- Q:How do heavy truck and commercial vehicles differentiate?
- Heavy truck is a kind of commercial vehicleCommercial vehicles are collectively referred to asCommercial vehicles are designed and technically characterized by vehicles for transporting people and goodsHeavy trucks are short for heavy trucks, referring to trucks carrying 14-100 tons
- Q:Why do trucks use diesel?.
- A liquid petroleum fraction between kerosene and lubricating oil having a boiling range and viscosity. Flammable, volatile, insoluble in water, soluble in alcohols and other organic solvents. It is a mixture of complex components with boiling points ranging from 180 DEG C to 370 DEG C and 350 to 410 DEG C two. Made from crude oil, shale oil, etc by direct distillation or cracking. According to the different properties of crude oil, there are paraffin base diesel, naphthenic base diesel and naphthenic aromatic diesel. According to the density of the oil and its processing products, accustomed to the boiling point or boiling range of low, called light, on the contrary, become heavy. It is generally divided into light diesel oil and heavy diesel oil. Paraffin based diesel oil is also used as raw material for cracking ethylene and propylene, and can be used as absorbent oil.
- Q:Is pickup truck a truck?
- Yes, counting trucks, so I don't limit the amount of licences. I have friends who do not shake the numbers. I buy a pickup truck directly. It is convenient for me to enter and leave, but I don't need any wave numbers. It is just a licence for a lorry. Hope to be of help to you.
- Q:What are the brands of truck gearboxes?
- Truck gearboxes generally have the following brands and models.
- Q:What is the reason for the tilting of the freight cars?
- Tilt left and right: obviously, the container is about the same height. Generally, the damping spring of the vehicle is different in fatigue degree, or the multi layer spring plate is broken, causing the height of the left and right sides to be different. This can replace the spring plate.
- Q:What is Shuangqiao truck?
- Shuangqiao: a type of freight car, the latter eight tires, double bridge drive, different from the ordinary truck four wheel single bridge drive, so named Shuangqiao
- Q:What's the van for the new car?
- Flatbed truck.Board transport vehicles are also known as construction machinery, transport vehicles, flat cars, trailers, mainly for the transport of some excavators, loaders, harvesters and other non removable objects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range