Fuel Oil Tank Truck 8X4 Tanker Truck 20cbm
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT, CE/EPA/Amse...
Engine Brand:Sino Wd615
No. of Axel:4
Detail:22 Cbm Good Quality Futon Auman Fuel T
Other Brand:Dongfeng HOWO Sino Faw Foton JAC Forland Shamsn
Name of The Truck:22 Cbm Good Quality Futon Auman Fuel Oil T
Volume:10cbm 12cbm 15cbm 25cbm 23cbm 34cbm 35cbm
Pakaging Type:Naked, RO-RO, Bulk, Container, Waxing
Trademark:CLW Chengli 2015 Fuel Truck
Packing:Naked, RO-RO, Bulk, Container, Waxing
Origin:Suizhou, Hubei Province
Volume: 22 cbm
Drive Wheel: 6*4
|Description||SINOTRUK 6X4 HOWO OIL TANK TRUCK|
|Vehicle Main Dimensions||Dimensions(L x W x H)mm||10200*2500*3430|
|Wheel base (mm)||4075+1400|
|Overhang (front/rear) (mm)||1430/2820|
|Wheel track (front/rear) (mm)||4275+1400|
|Weight in KGS||Curb Weight||14000|
|Max. driving speed(km/h)||80|
|Type||4-stroke direct injection , 6-cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging and inter-cooling|
|Emission standard||Euro III|
|Gearbox||10 forwards & 1 reverse|
|Clutch||Reinforced diaphragm clutch|
|Steering Gear||Power steering, hydraulic steering with power assistance|
|Fuel tank (L)||350|
|Brakes||dual circuit compressed air brake|
|Material||Q235B Carbon Steel|
|Tipper Box Dimension||7350*2500*1700mm|
|Optional equipments||1. Options after the tail with the ladder.|
2. Installation running recorder with satellite positioning functions
3. oil-gas recycling system
- Q:Difference between self operated freight car operation and non operation
- Car insurance is also a lot more expensive. Non operating vehicles, insurance is cheap, procedures are also convenient, and family cars, as long as the hang of cards can, but pull goods, the traffic police should be punished. Moreover, the rated load quality of the truck is over 2 tons, so it must be operated.
- Q:6 meters 8 truck fuel consumption is how much?
- LZ, 6.8m trucks generally 100 kilometers fuel consumption in 25-30L or so, I hope to be helpful to you
- Q:What is the difference between commercial vehicles and passenger cars?
- Commercial vehicles: all freight cars, special vehicles, military vehicles, construction vehicles,More than 9 buses and tractors, agricultural vehicles, mining vehicles and so on.Passenger: pull the car.Commercial vehicles: for profit purposes, generally refers to trucks, large and medium-sized buses.
- Q:What is the advantage of truck tyres?
- Disadvantages are, but because the tire increases, inevitably or lead to increased rolling resistance, fuel consumption increases, power output will become weak.
- Q:Why are most of China's urban pickups banned?
- In September 2014 1 date, the pilot within 6 years of non operating cars and other small, mini passenger cars (except vans, 7 seat and seat more than 7 vehicles) exemption system, 6 years -15 years a year of a seizure, 15 years after half a seizure; pickup is ordinary light truck, naturally can not enjoy the benefits of the new deal still, 1 years -10 years of annual inspection, 10 years after the first half of a check.
- Q:What documents do you need for a pickup truck?
- Small trucks need certificates as follows:1, truck driver qualification certificate (for transportation)2, operation of the vehicle operating permit (for transportation)3, vehicle compulsory insurance (insurance company or some vehicles affiliated company will charge)4, the vehicle license (after buying a car home, there are traffic police vehicles)
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Battalion turn does not mean that the so-called "battalion turn non", as its name suggests, is the operation of the vehicle into non operating vehicles. What we usually refer to as "transferring non - cars" mainly refers to the elimination of taxis or the elimination of freight cars into local licences.
- Q:What's the freight rate of 9.6 meters?
- Long-distance LTL cargo: calculated by kilograms or tonnes. According to the actual weight and the number of kilometers, about 0.2 to 0.5 yuan per ton / km. Per cargo to the specific operation of the local freight market to count. Light is calculated according to the volume of about 0.5 yuan per cubic metre to 1 yuan per ton / km.
- Q:How can farm cars and trucks be distinguished?
- Agricultural vehicles generally include the following characteristics:Diesel engine, reliable beam. Four wheel drive with differential lock, with off-road tire tread or tire pressure and wide section, single tire, tread the shaft before and after the same, higher ground clearance, large angle, close to the longitudinal angle and the angle of departure, shorter wheelbase, wider track. Therefore, the utility model has better adaptability, flexibility and lateral stability, and is suitable for field and pasture transportation boxes.The gearbox grade more, and high - grade double transfer case. The utility model can be operated at low speed, and has the advantages of large drawbar pulling force and high speed on the road, and has better adaptability.It has mechanical and hydraulic power output device, which provides power for supporting various kinds of professional transportation auxiliary devices. Equipped with compartments for different purposes.The cab has a good view and can be operated safely and conveniently. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, low cost and removable canvas roof. The modified ordinary truck for agricultural vehicles was converted into an agricultural special vehicle, and the power take-off and power output device or hydraulic oil pump were mounted on the gearbox as needed. Some are also equipped with electrical equipment, to provide power and monitoring system for ancillary devices.
- Q:What is a single row truck?
- Trucks are commonly referred to as trucks, also known as trucks, vehicles that are mainly used for transporting goods, and sometimes automobiles that can pull other vehicles, belonging to the category of commercial vehicles. According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two. Most lorries are powered by diesel engines, but some light trucks use gasoline, petroleum gas, or natural gas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range