Order On-line Tracking
18 MIC Aluminum Foil Tape is a 18u nominal dead soft aluminum foil and two-way fiberglass scrim with aggressive solvent acrylic adhesive and protected by easy release liner.
¨ Excellent Peel Adhesion ¨ Good Initial Tack & Permanent Bonding
¨ Good Water & Fire Resistance ¨ Outstanding Temperature & Aging Resistance
Ideal for sealing joints / seams against moisture and vapor on foil jacketing insulation. Suitable for many other permanent sealing, holding, splicing or masking applications requiring the protection offered by a foil backing
ut Roll: ?xml:namespace>
1. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
2. Tolerance: Weight and Thickness: ±10%; Width: ±
3. The product should be stored at room temperature and kept from wet and heat source.
Shelf life: One year from shipment date when stored at
4. It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
5. The user should take test and do trial-application on the above products before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for user’s special purpose and technique.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|