Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of FRP Rod Description
GFRP Rebar,FRP Rebar,GRP Rebar,glass fiber reinforced polymer rebar,low-weight rebar,all-thread rebar,anti-static rebar.
2. Main Features of FRP Rod
1) All-Thread FRP Bolt: The rod is threaded over the whole length, i.e. "All-Thread";
2) High Corrosion Resistance: The base materials used by the bolt are durable materials, and they are molded through the composite process. The life span is up to 100 years. They can be used as permanent support materials;
3) High Tensile Strength: The load is approximately double that of a steel bar with the same diameter;
4) Low Weight: The weight is only 1/4 that of a steel bar with the same diameter. Therefore, the labor intensity is greatly reduced, and the transportation cost is reduced at the same time;
5) Anti-static: It has no electrical conductivity, and no sparks will be produced when being cut. It is particularly suitable for high gas zones;
6)Non-flammable: It is non-flammable and has high thermal isolation;
7) Cuttability: It avoids damages to cutter heads, and does not delay excavation
3. FRP Rod Images
4. FRP Rod Specification
5. FAQ of FRP Rod
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
One of the leading manufacturers and suppliers specializing in FRP products in China. The integrated sales & service ensures customers with various demands an easier access for purchasing management.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|