Film Plywood with Competitive Price in Construction
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:Does plywood contain formaldehyde?
- Home plywood is a commonly used material. Plywood is the wood shavings and urea formaldehyde resin pressed together
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- may be damp the hidden parts and high demand for waterproof occasions should consider the use of Class I or II plywood, outdoor use of plywood should be used Ⅰ class plywood.
- Q:A brief introduction to plywood
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood.
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- can also have abnormal growth, reference operating environment investigation and field air concentration determination of benzene, comprehensive analysis
- Q:Now the market prospects for plywood
- so China's plywood enterprises and industry organizations must strengthen communication with importers, strengthen corporate self-discipline
- Q:Judging wood is the standard for plywood
- For example, an old dresser may seem dilapidated, but maybe it is still hard to find now good wood to do it. In this article, we will explain to you how to identify a piece of furniture, and to ...
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- moisture content. Between 12 and 14% (according to Chinese national standards, Ⅰ, Ⅱ plywood absolute moisture content of not more than 13%;
- Q:Today, most of the furniture is made of wood, pine, bakelite and popla
- . At that time, high-quality furniture, timber supply is sufficient, those who are not beautiful or poor durability of wood used only for non-exposed parts of furniture.
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- It is usually made of odd-numbered veneers and The fibers of the adjacent veneers are perpendicularly bonded to each other
- Q:Distinguish between multilayer boards and plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range