Film Plywood with Competitive Price in Construction
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- Plywood gluing strength, according to the Chinese national standards: Ⅰ class plywood for the 1.2 ~ 1.6 MPa, Ⅱ class 1 to 1.4 MPa, Ⅲ class 1 to 1.2 MPa, Ⅳ class 1 MPa
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- can also have abnormal growth, reference operating environment investigation and field air concentration determination of benzene, comprehensive analysis
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- Those who claim real real wood furniture, which often possession of plywood.
- Q:Judging wood is the standard for plywood
- For example, an old dresser may seem dilapidated, but maybe it is still hard to find now good wood to do it. In this article, we will explain to you how to identify a piece of furniture, and to ...
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- Decorative veneer veneer plywood according to the decorative surface can be divided into single-sided veneer veneer plywood and double-sided veneer veneer plywood;
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- Plywood using adhesives, containing benzene, toluene, xylene and other solvents, with the corresponding occupational hazards
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- The intergrown knots are formed by the tree's live technique. Knots and the surrounding wood close together or with the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section than the length of 3/4, hard texture, normal structure
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- It is usually made of odd-numbered veneers and The fibers of the adjacent veneers are perpendicularly bonded to each other
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- The interior of the building with plywood, should be consistent with GB50222 "building interior decoration design fire safety regulations" requirement
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range