Film Plywood with Competitive Price in Construction
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- can also have abnormal growth, reference operating environment investigation and field air concentration determination of benzene, comprehensive analysis
- Q:One of the commonly used materials for furniture is a wood-based panel
- usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides.
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- if you want to make general indoor wood products, you can use E1 (or even E0) urea formaldehyde;
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the fiber direction and the table are parallel to the long core plate or the middle plate. When forming a slab, the panel and the backplate must face outward.
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- Solid wood refers to pure solid wood, that is, all materials are not re-processed natural materials, do not use any furniture made of wood furniture.
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- according to water resistance can be divided into class I decorative veneer veneer plywood, Veneer plywood and class III decorative veneer veneer plywood
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- different layers of different names. According to the thickness of 3-9 cm, can also be called 3-9 PCT board
- Q:National standards for decorative veneer veneer plywood performance requirements
- Its physical and mechanical performance indicators are: moisture content, surface bonding strength, impregnation stripping
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material to be pressed into a density of 0.50 ~ 0.88g / cm3 plate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range