Film Plywood with Competitive Price in Construction
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:What are the further processing of plywood?
- Direct printing plywood Direct print plywood is printed directly on the plywood surface with simulated wood grain or other patterns.
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- if put a piece into a striped. (Then this time there will be positive is the pattern of wood
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Edge defects at the edges of the panel due to sanding, sawing or collision caused by the corner defects.
- Q:Wood board, plywood, MDF What is the difference
- Blockboard thickness specifications for the 16,19,22,25 mm quality grade is divided into one, two, three three levels
- Q:What is medium density fiberboard
- Its thickness specifications are 2.7,3,3.5,4,5,5.5,6,7,8 mm, commonly used specifications are 3,3.5,4 mm.
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Hard fiber board is also a density board, but its density is above 0.80g / cm3. Divided into one side of the light, the other side of the textured side of the hard fiber board and two-sided hard fiber board two.
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- Without changing the physical properties of wood under the premise of drying, liposuction, paint and other processes can be called solid wood. Plywood (English: Plywood,
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- panel decoration need to use transparent varnish (also known as oil), to retain the natural color of wood surface and texture, should focus on the panel material, pattern and color selection
- Q:Classification of plywood for construction
- if you want the wood products have a stronger waterproof and moisture-proof performance, you can use E1 (or even E0) melamine glue.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range