Forklift Truck 1-10 Ton with Isuzu Engine
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Lift Height:1000 ~ 10000 Mm
Load Center:500 / 600 Mm
Fork Size:1070*125*45 Mm
3ton diesel forklift truck with CE
Engine: ISUZU C240
Wide-version mast with ergonomic design for high working efficiency and while still keeping the high strength of the structure
with reserve mirror, front work light and rear work light group
The hydraulic steering system controls easily and flexible.
|6||Fork Size||L× W× T||mm||1070× 125× 45|
|7||Mast Tilt Angle||F/R||Deg||6° /12°|
|8||Front Overhang (Wheel center to fork face)||mm||487|
|9||Ground Clearance(Bottom of mast)||mm||140|
|10||Overall Dimension||Length to face of fork(Without fork)||mm||2670|
|12||Mast Lowered Height||mm||2065|
|13||Mast Extended Height(With backrest)||mm||4150|
|14||Overhead Guard Height||mm||2090|
|15||Turning Radius (outside)||mm||2415|
|Performance||16||Speed||Travel (No load)||km/h||19|
|18||Max. Gradeability (No load/Full load)||%||20|
| Chassis||19||Tire||Front||mm||28× 9-15-12PR|
|26||Rated output/r. p. m.||kw||34.5/2500|
|27||Rated torque/r. p. m.||N@ m||139/1800|
|28||No. of Cylinder||4|
|29||Bore× Stroke||mm||86× 102|
|31||Fuel Tank Capacity||L||70|
- Q:What is the difference between a forklift and a trailer for a hydraulic drive?
- The hydraulic drive, forward and backward joystick is on the left hand, push forward (mechanical changeover valve) or move (the electromagnetism valve), the move forward; Back is the back. On the right hand side is a cargo fork operated valve, from the steering wheel to the right, in turn to lift, to tilt, to the tools (side shift, rotate, hold, etc.). The pedals move from left to right, braking, throttle. Hang up the ignition.
- Q:How to start a forklift? Say detailed point
- Do not drive when the fork is raised: when the fork rises, do not drive the forklift truck, in case the goods are depraved. Do not drive on the side of the road: make sure the forklift has sufficient safety distance from the side of the road or platform to prevent the forklift from falling. Forklift maintenance: the forklift truck is not allowed to be modified, and the daily inspection and repair of the forklift is not allowed. When the forklift has any damage or failure, the forklift truck is stopped to be repaired; The forklift truck cannot operate a forklift truck until it is overhauled. When checking the electrical system, turn off the key switch and pull out the battery plug. When adding fuel, the driver should not be in the car, and the engine will be out of the fire. When checking the battery level of the battery or tank, don't fire the ignition. Avoid sudden start, quick start, sharp turn and sudden shift of direction, and stop the sudden acceleration. You should always do a forklift based on your surroundings. The control handle is not allowed to be controlled all of a sudden: the hydraulic control handle must be operated slowly, either in full load or in empty load. When a cargo fork is at a high point, a sudden manipulation of the handle can cause the risk of deterioration of the goods or the tipping of the forklift. Don't rush to the shelves. When the door is tilted forward, the shelf is forbidden to rise: when lifting a cargo or starting a forklift, the door frame should be put in place to stabilize the goods. Under fork condition, the door should not be tilted forward. When lifting or lifting the goods, they should stop first. When the forklift is tilted, do not unload the cargo.
- Q:How to drive a forklift? Detailed point!
- Machinery driving no matter what, at first there is no shortcut, only practice can achieve the effect, like a reverse driving, you must first put the overall structure of the car general understanding, also need to operate gear, clutch, brake, the most main is to through the training of related departments to drive
- Q:Diesel forklifts generally take a long time to replace the oil
- Change the oil and oil filter in about 200 hours, if the environment is bad, the air filter will be cleared.
- Q:How many kilograms are on the top of the forklift truck
- For example, a three-ton forklift truck can withstand the impact of six tons of cargo.
- Q:Why do you lean forward when you're driving with a forklift?
- Which teacher you teach your fork fork fork when cargo forward is better, you are not afraid of your shipment is fly ah, pallet fork fork of the goods should fully insert at the bottom of the goods, when driving back door frame. To door slightly forward, forklift truck parking cargo fork fall to the ground, you'd better not consider do you use adjustment, lifting the back pour is to increase the stability, is very important, when the light you should mention the goods fork 20-30 cm (except the ramp) balance of goods fork or back, adjust goods fork in one meter distance goods is slowing down, you'd better look at the rules of operating the forklift. By the way, how long have you been driving forklift
- Q:How do you tell if a forklift is retrofitted?
- To identify whether the forklift is refurbished: The new forklift has only the sole manufacturer's certificate, which has engine Numbers, serial Numbers, production dates, and old forklifts. Look up from beneath the car, such as no sludge in the sag, paint thinner, door frame without wear and walk it sounds small, small gap control system, the basic is new. The most common thing is to look at the colour and shine of the tires, and the rear tire color and gloss are all dim. It is also possible to distinguish between the tread of the tread and the tread of the tread, and the new tyres are not as smooth as the new ones. Renovation tire tire body is compared commonly coarse, tire side have traces, a sign of retreaded tire are mostly to the poster, with fingernails scratching the logo, can pick off will be retreaded tire.
- Q:About the safety of driving forklifts
- Keep in mind that the goods are overloaded and don't try, or you will be fired by your boss. Insert the insertion of the teeth, the distance between the teeth, the higher the load, the lower center of the drive.
- Q:What is a forklift for?
- Forklift plays a very important role in the logistics system of the enterprise, it is a very important component in logistics, it is the main force in the material handling equipment. Widely used in the national economy, such as station, port, airport, factory, warehouse, etc., it is an efficient equipment for mechanized loading and unloading, stacking and short distance transportation. Self-propelled forklifts appeared in 1917. During world war ii, forklifts were developed. China started making forklifts in the early 1950s. Especially with the rapid development of China's economy, the majority of enterprise material handling has been out of the original manual handling, instead of forklift truck is given priority to the mechanization of handling. As a result, demand in China's forklift market has grown at double-digit rates every year for the past few years.
- Q:The depreciation period and the rate of depreciation of engineering machinery such as forklift truck
- The depreciation of engineering machinery is five years The invoicing price is depreciated according to the actual amount
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range