Specification of Forged Steel Media Grinding Media Ball with Top Quality Made in China for Mineral Processing
and Cement Plant:
Chemical Composition of Forged Steel Media Grinding Media Ball with Top Quality Made in China for Mineral
Processing and Cement Plant:
Specification and Hardness of Forged Steel Media Grinding Media Ball with Top Quality Made in China for
Mineral Processing and Cement Plant:
Weight of Single
of forging ball
Number of piece of
One ton forging ball
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- Single for this problem, the direct casting out of course good. But many times because of the limitations of the process, so we choose the post-processing hole
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- Annealing is needed to eliminate stress and refine grain
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Die die must charge, wood cheap, expensive aluminum mold
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- Riga. Copper is copper components, promote the graphitization of the copper element, make dense tissue, and to refine and improve the uniform distribution of graphite, which can reduce the chilling tendency of the cast iron, but also can promote the formation of pearlite, has a favorable effect on the section sensitivity. Copper has the tendency to strengthen cast iron, ferrite and pearlite, so it can increase the strength of cast iron. The tensile strength and bending strength of cast iron almost increase with the amount of copper in it, especially in low carbon cast iron.
- Q:Does anyone know how to make precise casting parts for aerospace or manufacturers of single and small quantities of automotive parts and components, mainly in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan?
- List of China's military enterprises list of ten major military groupsChina Nuclear Industry Construction Group CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Technology CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Engineering CorporationChina Aviation Industry CorporationChina Aviation Industry Corporation IiChina State Shipbuilding CorporationcsicChina North Industries Group CorporationChina South Industries Group CorporationChina National Nuclear CorporationKey military enterprisesShipbuilding industry:China State Shipbuilding Corporation (South ship group), (China Shipping Group)China Shipbuilding Industry Corp (North Ship group), (China Shipbuilding Industry)Guangzhou Shipyard International Limited by Share Ltd (GSI)Jiangnan Heavy Industry Limited by Share Ltd (Jiangnan Heavy Industry)Nuclear industry:China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)China Nuclear Industry Construction Group Corporation
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If the casting is very small, can be used for fixed magnetic detection machines, of course with fixed magnetic powder the testing machine, the best first contact the manufacturers, because the fixed magnetic particle testing machine belongs to the non-standard equipment, according to the workpiece size, different shape, manufacturing daily inspection and measurement.
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- Manual coal dust, clay sand is a little worse. Mechanical styling is not bad either.
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:How to calculate the price of casting parts?
- According to the complexity of the workpiece, material and casting requirements and process yield
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range