Product Description of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with no Breakage in Top Quality and Top Hardness
1)Size:from 20mm to 150mm(0.75''-6'')
2)Surface hardness to55-67HRC, volume hardness of 50-63HRC
3)Endurance test times>10000
5)Material: HN-65MN,HN-75MNCr,HN-40MNCr meet client's special needs.
6)Chromium percentage: from 0.25 to 1.1%.
7)Heat treatment: cycles.
8)Production Technical: traditional hammer forging; Upsetting forged; Rolling forged
Type and Chemical Composition of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with no Breakage in Top Quality and Top Hardness
Package of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with no Breakage in Top Quality and Top Hardness
iron drum(850-920kg per drum)
bag package(1000kg per bag)
- Q:Casting pieces of plastic processing requirements can not fall off the skin,
- Cast iron has not been done, if it is iron, then in the spray before going through strict pretreatment, the surface can not have a little oil dust
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- The casting parts are low in cost and short in production period. Because the molten iron has good flow properties, complex shapes can be formed. But because there may be sand holes, pores, shrinkage holes and other defects, the quality is unstable, easy to produce many defects, mechanical properties are not forged well, thus affecting the service life.
- Q:What are the casting parts tested?
- The surface brightness, appearance, size, chemical composition, weight, material, surface defects, internal defects, seals need to be checked, leakage, etc.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Generally cast iron thick place, density is empty, thin place density a little more.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing? In the casting industry is not called proofing, proofing is generally used in the printing industry, that is, according to the customer's drawings or samples, to do a first piece, to provide customers with the inspection process to meet their requirements;In the foundry industry, providing prototypes is sometimes difficult:1, customers if the provision of mold, it would be best, at this time, sample costs are very low, and almost the same as your regular products;2, the customer does not provide the mold, but in business relationships, your factory and not very sure must take this one, it requires your leadership decision-making, is free or low cost, or by a strict process offer (of course sample);3, not all of the casting process to provide samples are difficult, like lost foam can directly make a white NC prototype, and then assembled pouring, this is her unique advantages, first cost less than the opening process and so on;If you don't understand, you can continue to question me
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- The types and uses of foundry sand according to the mineral composition of different silica sand and non siliceous sand is divided into two categories. The main mineral composition of silica SiO2.: natural silica sand used for non-ferrous metal casting, cast iron and steel castings in small sand and core sand. The selection of natural silica sand: used in organic matter as the binder of various sand and core sand. The artificial sand for sand and core sand castings. Non siliceous sand and non siliceous sand have many kinds and different uses. Limestone sand: crushed by limestone, the main mineral composition is CaCO3, used for casting sand and core sand. Zirconium sand: the main mineral composition is ZrO2 SiO2, used for large steel castings and alloy steel pieces of core sand or sand surface sand, or powder used as coating. Magnesia: the main mineral composition is MGO, used for high manganese steel casting surface sand, core sand, and its powder can be used as coating. Chromite ore: the main mineral composition is chromite FeO. Cr2O3, used for large or special casting steel surface sand, core sand, its powder can be used as coating.
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- It has something to do with the size of your work, and it has a lot to do with the blade you're using right now.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- A: in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- Radial drilling machine can achieve boring, reaming function, but as much as you want, according to your requirements and material to determine!
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- Causes of choking fire:1., casting material in the pouring of gas;
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range