Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
1. Introduction of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
Grinding Ball as a medium for grinding machine, is consumables. Its main application is grinding materials to the usage standard. It is widely used in metal mines, power station, cement plant, chemical industry, etc.
2. Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
3. Chemical Composition of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
4. Diametrical Tolerance and Weight of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
Weight of Single
of grinding ball
Number of piece of
One ton grinding ball
5. Production Process of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
6. Testing Methods of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
7. Packing Methods of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness HRC60-HRC65 & Dia0.75’’-Dia6’’ & ISO9001:2008
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- For example, the castings shall be in accordance with the requirements of the second types of castings in the technical requirements for aluminum alloy castings of GB/T9438-1999;
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- Steel deformation control is one of the most common problems in the metal processing industry. Any process will occur. The casting is the largest deformation and the least fine. It is generally used to produce blank blanks
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- Corundum sand: the main mineral composition is corundum alpha -Al2O3, used for investment casting, ceramic mold casting shell materials. The olivine sand: the main mineral composition of olivine (MgFe) 2SiO4, used in cast iron, non-ferrous alloy castings and high manganese steel casting molding sand and the core sand. Silica resources in nature resources, but suitable for casting with high SiO2 content of natural silica sand is not too much. Since 1951, China has carried out a general survey of the casting sand resources in the territory, but mainly limited to the main traffic lines and major industrial cities. Survey results show that Chinese can be used for natural silica sand casting is very rich in resources, a wide range of distribution. Inner Mongolia Zhelimumeng, natural silica sand reserves amounted to hundreds of millions of tons, the particle shape close to the circular, the content of SiO2 is about 90%. Fujian, Jinjiang Dongshan sea sand, the content of SiO2 is 94 to 98%, with a low volume of mud, are good natural silica sand. Are Duchang, Yongxiu Jiangxi County Xingzi, a large number of Quaternary lacustrine deposition of silica sand, the content of SiO2 is about 90%, low iron content, alkaline oxide less, uniform size, is a good lake sand. Guangzhou, Hunan and other places have abundant easily broken weathered sandstone, processing artificial silica sand, the content of SiO2 in more than 96%, can be used for the production of steel castings. Jiangsu Nanjing red sand, sandy mud pure, moderate, strong permeability, good viscosity, high silica content, less water, fine particles, pulls out the casting is smooth, stable quality, can be made of cast iron and non-ferrous metal parts of the sand and core sand
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- To distinguish from the use of materialsForging materials are mainly made of carbon steel and alloy steel of various components, followed by aluminum, magnesium, titanium, copper and their alloys. The original state of the material is rod, ingot, metal powder and liquid metal. The materials needed for casting are mostly metal, wood, fuel, molding materials and so on. In contrast, the forging parts rarely produce dust, harmful gas and noise, etc., and play a more obvious role in environmental protection. Of course, because of this, the price of forged parts on the market is higher than that of castings.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Use the vibrator to polish the material: the high aluminum porcelain 4cm (with a polishing agent that has an automatic mending function), you go find this polish,
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- Single for this problem, the direct casting out of course good. But many times because of the limitations of the process, so we choose the post-processing hole
- Q:The casting sand is going on
- 3, prevention measures(1) to improve the strength of sand mold (core), especially surface strength, high temperature strength, refractoriness, compact, better coating, good core coating and parting surface coating.(2) mould and box can prevent damage;(3) the core should have clearance.
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If the casting is very small, can be used for fixed magnetic detection machines, of course with fixed magnetic powder the testing machine, the best first contact the manufacturers, because the fixed magnetic particle testing machine belongs to the non-standard equipment, according to the workpiece size, different shape, manufacturing daily inspection and measurement.
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- According to the requirements of the workpiece annealing, there are many kinds of annealing process specifications, such as full annealing, spheroidizing annealing and stress relieving annealing. Steel the steel quenching is heated to the critical temperature Ac3 (hyposteel) or Ac1 (hypereutectoid steel) above a certain temperature, holding time, so that all or part of 1 Austenitic, then the cooling rate is greater than the critical cooling rate of fast cooling to below Ms (or near Ms isothermal) of martensite the body (or bainite transformation) heat treatment process. Aluminum alloys, copper alloys, titanium alloys, tempered glass and other materials are usually treated by solid solution or heat treatment with rapid cooling process. Tempering is a heat treatment process where the workpiece is hardened and heated to a temperature below AC1, which remains cool for a certain period of time and then cools to room temperature. Tempering generally followed by quenching, the purpose is: (a) to eliminate the residual stress caused by quenching, prevent deformation and cracking; (b) hardness, strength, plasticity and toughness of workpiece is adjusted, to use performance requirements; (c) the size of organization and stability, ensure the accuracy improvement; (D) and to improve the processing performance. Tempering is therefore the last important step in obtaining the desired properties of the workpiece. According to the tempering temperature range, tempering can be divided into low temperature tempering, medium temperature tempering and high temperature tempering. This answer is recommended by the questioner
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- It depends on the structure. In theory, the shape of the forging is relatively simple, but the requirement of internal structure is relatively high
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range