Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
1. Chemical Composition of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
New Type Of High Efficiency Alloy Forging Steel Balls
High Hardness Wear-resistant Forging Steel Balls
2. Weight of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
3. Production Process of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
4. Testing Methods of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
5. Packing Terms of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
Container Bags: net weight 1000kgs per bag, gross weight 1002kgs
Drums: Dia20-Dia80mm, 900kgs/Drum, gross weight: 915kgs
Dia90-Dia150mm, 850kgs/Drum, gross weight: 865kgs
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger, its surface wear resistance is high; the two is with the gradual wear of surface hardening, the hardening layer is continuously formed new if you have suggestions, processing, plasma cutting or flame cutting try
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 3 fluorescent magnetic powder, this method can also be found in part.
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- General Casting Factory Casting Division will be in your chart marked on shrinkage and processing margin figure (usually with red and green pen) to the patternmaker production of wood or other material mould diagram.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- Satisfy appearance quality (appearance defect, quality change, size deviation)Intrinsic quality (composition, properties, internal organization)Service performance (abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance)
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- 2 improve the crystal structure, enhance the formation and stability of spherical carbon crystal;Forgings are generally stress bearing members, and most of them are made of high strength medium carbon steel (alloy), which is formed by forging and fine crystalline. After the shell is annealed or quenched and tempered, the mechanical properties of the shell are more superior, and it has better strength and better elasticity;Welding materials.
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Problem one,1, according to drawings, castings, material requirements and machine power, choose the right diameter of roughing tools, and can process this material blade type.2, according to the actual size of the casting blank, calculate the number and path of the knife, pay attention to small cutting depth, large feed, cutting width, to ensure that the tool diameter 80 - 90%, the amount of not full knife cutting, this tool and machine tool damage.Question two,If they can not change the casting blank allowance under the condition that the quantity large diameter cutter, such as milling cutter main angle 7560 degrees can give reasonable processing parameters, the same cutting depth should not be too large, because in the same machine power, tool diameter increases, cutting depth will need smaller.
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting. It is comprehensive. There is no simple comparison of the material to determine the degree of difficulty in processing
- Q:Casting pieces of plastic processing requirements can not fall off the skin,
- The pre treatment temperature and the quality of plastic powder are likely to be problems
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron.
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range