Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
1. Chemical Composition of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
New Type Of High Efficiency Alloy Forging Steel Balls
High Hardness Wear-resistant Forging Steel Balls
2. Weight of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
3. Production Process of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
4. Testing Methods of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
5. Packing Terms of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
Container Bags: net weight 1000kgs per bag, gross weight 1002kgs
Drums: Dia20-Dia80mm, 900kgs/Drum, gross weight: 915kgs
Dia90-Dia150mm, 850kgs/Drum, gross weight: 865kgs
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 1. anatomy. It is easy to slack off by sawing and machining.
- Q:What are the casting parts tested?
- The surface brightness, appearance, size, chemical composition, weight, material, surface defects, internal defects, seals need to be checked, leakage, etc.
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- Corundum sand: the main mineral composition is corundum alpha -Al2O3, used for investment casting, ceramic mold casting shell materials. The olivine sand: the main mineral composition of olivine (MgFe) 2SiO4, used in cast iron, non-ferrous alloy castings and high manganese steel casting molding sand and the core sand. Silica resources in nature resources, but suitable for casting with high SiO2 content of natural silica sand is not too much. Since 1951, China has carried out a general survey of the casting sand resources in the territory, but mainly limited to the main traffic lines and major industrial cities. Survey results show that Chinese can be used for natural silica sand casting is very rich in resources, a wide range of distribution. Inner Mongolia Zhelimumeng, natural silica sand reserves amounted to hundreds of millions of tons, the particle shape close to the circular, the content of SiO2 is about 90%. Fujian, Jinjiang Dongshan sea sand, the content of SiO2 is 94 to 98%, with a low volume of mud, are good natural silica sand. Are Duchang, Yongxiu Jiangxi County Xingzi, a large number of Quaternary lacustrine deposition of silica sand, the content of SiO2 is about 90%, low iron content, alkaline oxide less, uniform size, is a good lake sand. Guangzhou, Hunan and other places have abundant easily broken weathered sandstone, processing artificial silica sand, the content of SiO2 in more than 96%, can be used for the production of steel castings. Jiangsu Nanjing red sand, sandy mud pure, moderate, strong permeability, good viscosity, high silica content, less water, fine particles, pulls out the casting is smooth, stable quality, can be made of cast iron and non-ferrous metal parts of the sand and core sand
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- In general, when the final thickness of 15-20 microns, cathode electrophoresis paint can be coated per kilogram of 6-8 square meters, the current general cathode electrophoresis paint for the price of 22 yuan / kg, so the cathodic electrophoresis electrophoresis paint cost at 4 yuan / square meters.
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting. It is comprehensive. There is no simple comparison of the material to determine the degree of difficulty in processing
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- Because it is too cheap, the design of materials is cast iron, generally do not have very high requirements.
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- If the repair after the high temperature resistance, choose LT737 high temperature repair agent.
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- General Casting Factory Casting Division will be in your chart marked on shrinkage and processing margin figure (usually with red and green pen) to the patternmaker production of wood or other material mould diagram.
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- 2 improve the crystal structure, enhance the formation and stability of spherical carbon crystal;Forgings are generally stress bearing members, and most of them are made of high strength medium carbon steel (alloy), which is formed by forging and fine crystalline. After the shell is annealed or quenched and tempered, the mechanical properties of the shell are more superior, and it has better strength and better elasticity;Welding materials.
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range