Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
1. Chemical Composition of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
New Type Of High Efficiency Alloy Forging Steel Balls
High Hardness Wear-resistant Forging Steel Balls
2. Weight of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
3. Production Process of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
4. Testing Methods of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
5. Packing Terms of Forged Steel Grinding Ball with High Hardness & Good Wear Resistance & No Breakage(ISO9001:2008)
Container Bags: net weight 1000kgs per bag, gross weight 1002kgs
Drums: Dia20-Dia80mm, 900kgs/Drum, gross weight: 915kgs
Dia90-Dia150mm, 850kgs/Drum, gross weight: 865kgs
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- For example, the castings shall be in accordance with the requirements of the second types of castings in the technical requirements for aluminum alloy castings of GB/T9438-1999;
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- Processing stainless steel materials, you can use YG class tools, such as YG8, YG8N. The tool geometric parameters g0=15 degrees to 18 degrees, a0=6 degrees to 8 degrees, kr=75 degrees, ls=-5 degrees to -8 degrees; cutting amount is Vc=43 m/min, ap=0.3 to 0.5 mm, f=0.16mm/r.
- Q:How is the silicon sol precision casting part priced? What is the price per ton of casting? Such as 304 material.
- The material is usually steel material price plus the cost (per ton of 2.5-3 million, plus profit).In the Yangtze River Delta region, generally 304 casting price of about 5-5.5 million / ton.The price will be higher if the parts are complex, or a piece weighs less than 100 grams.
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- Choke fire is the process of pouring a large number of gases can not be discharged smoothly, boiling in the metal liquid, resulting in a large number of castings in the pores, and even incomplete casting defects
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Another is the result of pre heat treatment (quenching or annealing) after quenching and tempering treatment, suitable for ZG35SiMNMo, ZG35CrMo and so on. Please tell the casting process is your product and material and then set tempered.: shutup:
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- There are many reasons for casting porosity, mainly due to:1. smelting process is unreasonable, metal liquid absorbs more gas;2. the gas in the mold invades the metal liquid;3. from the mold is more water brush, core dry;4. the casting has poor ventilation;5. ladle tools are not dry.Wait。
- Q:Shandong foundry, casting small pieces of precision casting
- Dongying Huayang precision casting factory, the smallest to do 2G pieces.
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- Metal repair can be used to fill the repair. Airhole 2mm following LT102 recommend the use of liquid metal repairing agent.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- The impact on the machining is obvious, it should be the material and heat treatment of the castingCarbon steel parts should be treated by heat treatment (annealing) without special conditions. It can effectively prevent the uneven hardness and hard points. It is easy to turn.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- Because the grinding machine is layer by layer. And the material inside the casting is not completely uniform.
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range