1. Feature of Forged Steel Grinding Ball Made in China apply for Power Plant, Mineral Processing and Cement Plant
3) Broken Rate: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
2.Chemical Composition of Forged Steel Grinding Ball Made in China apply for Power Plant, Mineral Processing and Cement Plant
Based on material, the forged steel balls are defined into 4 brands. And The chemical composition is shown in the following:
3. Hardness of Forged Steel Grinding Ball Made in China apply for Power Plant, Mineral Processing and Cement Plant
4. Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Ball Made in China apply for Power Plant, Mineral Processing and Cement Plant
Weight of Single Ball
Numbers of Per Ton
5.Applied Field of Forged Steel Grinding Ball Made in China apply for Power Plant, Mineral Processing and Cement Plant
1) Metal mining in mines,2) power stations,3) Chemical engineering
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- Close to the solder, and slowly dissolve is hot melt double-sided adhesive, otherwise it is oily double-sided adhesive.
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- Choke fire is the process of pouring a large number of gases can not be discharged smoothly, boiling in the metal liquid, resulting in a large number of castings in the pores, and even incomplete casting defects
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- 304 stainless steel is easier to change than ordinary steel. Because the 304 heat conductivity is lower than that of the low doped steel, the temperature is even more uneven, and 20% of the non ferrous elements also make the distribution of internal and external elements more uneven, hard and soft inside. Each of these two produces greater internal stresses, resulting in a variant.
- Q:What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- Forging is in hot state through the metal hammer or press equipment produced by forging parts. A casting is a metal that is liquid and is poured into a cavity of a specified shape and cooled and solidified. It is the forging metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.Forged parts are costly and have long production cycles.
- Q:We are small castings, the need for surface treatment of shot blasting machine, about how much?
- The choice of shot blasting machine, this is according to the workpiece size, yield, whether can collision, and the working time and other factors considered, while the price of different blasting machine are not the same, but the vast majority of small castings used crawler shot blasting machine,
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:Does anyone know how to make precise casting parts for aerospace or manufacturers of single and small quantities of automotive parts and components, mainly in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan?
- List of China's military enterprises list of ten major military groupsChina Nuclear Industry Construction Group CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Technology CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Engineering CorporationChina Aviation Industry CorporationChina Aviation Industry Corporation IiChina State Shipbuilding CorporationcsicChina North Industries Group CorporationChina South Industries Group CorporationChina National Nuclear CorporationKey military enterprisesShipbuilding industry:China State Shipbuilding Corporation (South ship group), (China Shipping Group)China Shipbuilding Industry Corp (North Ship group), (China Shipbuilding Industry)Guangzhou Shipyard International Limited by Share Ltd (GSI)Jiangnan Heavy Industry Limited by Share Ltd (Jiangnan Heavy Industry)Nuclear industry:China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)China Nuclear Industry Construction Group Corporation
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing? In the casting industry is not called proofing, proofing is generally used in the printing industry, that is, according to the customer's drawings or samples, to do a first piece, to provide customers with the inspection process to meet their requirements;In the foundry industry, providing prototypes is sometimes difficult:1, customers if the provision of mold, it would be best, at this time, sample costs are very low, and almost the same as your regular products;2, the customer does not provide the mold, but in business relationships, your factory and not very sure must take this one, it requires your leadership decision-making, is free or low cost, or by a strict process offer (of course sample);3, not all of the casting process to provide samples are difficult, like lost foam can directly make a white NC prototype, and then assembled pouring, this is her unique advantages, first cost less than the opening process and so on;If you don't understand, you can continue to question me
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Cast steel annealing or normalizing parts in strength and toughness is insufficient, can be used in quenching and tempering treatment. It is mainly used for gear, gear and other parts of the cast steel. The conditioning has two kinds: one kind is cast directly after quenching and tempering, with warm water (40---50 degrees) intermittent cooling, suitable for ZG270---500, ZG310----570 and other castings.
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- Please consider the following points:1, batch: if the product batch is very large, casting will certainly have advantages, cost sharing will be very low. If less, it is recommended to use weldments.2. Reinforcement structure: if the structure is relatively simple, it is recommended to use welded parts, complex, preferably casting.
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range