Specifications of Forged Grinding Media Steel Balls With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For Cement
2. Surface Hardness:
Forged ball: Steel
Casted ball: Iron
4. Technology: Forged & Casted ,heat treated
5. Unbreakable:0.5 Max.
6. Impact Toughness:>12
7. times of falling ball:5000 min.
8. microstructure: P+C
9. Application: gold & iron mine, steel works, cement plant and power station
10. Certificate: ISO9001:2008
Features of Forged Grinding Media Steel Balls With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For Cement
1. High hardness
2. Good wear resistance
3. High toughness
4. No mal-roundness
Chemical Composition of Forged Grinding Media Steel Balls With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For
Cement and Mine:
Specification of Grinding Media Ball
Weight of single ball in average
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguishing between forging and casting can be done from the following points:From the principle of distinguishingForging processing of machining by hammer or press and other equipment for forging parts produced in hot state, casting processing of metals into liquid, pouring into the cavity with a specific shape, produced by machining parts after cooling solidification. Simply say that forging is the metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- Choke fire is the process of pouring a large number of gases can not be discharged smoothly, boiling in the metal liquid, resulting in a large number of castings in the pores, and even incomplete casting defects
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- What kind of casting do you want to know? Copper parts, iron pieces, aluminum pieces??? Their casting conditions are different.
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- What you say is the difference between rough drawing and processing drawingThere must be a difference between the rough drawings and the rough ones
- Q:Sealing test of casting parts 5
- Precise and tight sealing of the surface to which the test piece is to be tested, equipped with an airtight test instrument, and an electrical control system. You can complete automated testing equipment
- Q:What foundry factories are used in the casting parts of China's major automobile manufacturers?
- For example Changchun FAW, under a casting, two casting and other casting plant, but there are more than half of all outsourcing in Tianjin Hebei Shandong purchase, many automobile enterprises to casting foundry.
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- 1, gray cast iron: General graphite annealing, to be heat treatment annealing, surface hardening etc.; ductile iron can be various: annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical heat treatment.2. Pouring liquid metal into the casting cavity which adapts to the shape of parts. After cooling and solidification, the casting method is called casting. Castings obtained by casting are called castings. Casting structure design: ensure the working performance and mechanical performance requirements, consider the technical requirements and performance of alloy casting casting casting structure, casting structure design is reasonable or not, the casting quality, productivity and cost has a great influence.3. Heat treatment is a metal hot working process in which the material is in solid state by means of heating, heat preservation and cooling to obtain desired microstructure and properties
- Q:Is the cast steel a casting part?
- Cast steel is divided according to material, as well as cast iron parts, cast aluminum parts and so onCasting parts are divided according to the method, as well as forging partsCast steel parts must be casting parts
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- Because the grinding machine is layer by layer. And the material inside the casting is not completely uniform.
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range