Specifications of Forged Grinding Media Steel Balls With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For Cement
2. Surface Hardness:
Forged ball: Steel
Casted ball: Iron
4. Technology: Forged & Casted ,heat treated
5. Unbreakable:0.5 Max.
6. Impact Toughness:>12
7. times of falling ball:5000 min.
8. microstructure: P+C
9. Application: gold & iron mine, steel works, cement plant and power station
10. Certificate: ISO9001:2008
Features of Forged Grinding Media Steel Balls With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For Cement
1. High hardness
2. Good wear resistance
3. High toughness
4. No mal-roundness
Chemical Composition of Forged Grinding Media Steel Balls With High Hardness and Resistance, Top Quality For
Cement and Mine:
Specification of Grinding Media Ball
Weight of single ball in average
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- The surface of a general casting is easy to rust. In order to prolong the rusting period, antirust paint or antirust oil is usually sprayed. What you said should be anti rust oil.
- Q:What are the casting parts processing engineering?
- According to the classification of process methods, sand casting and special casting.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- Riga. Copper is copper components, promote the graphitization of the copper element, make dense tissue, and to refine and improve the uniform distribution of graphite, which can reduce the chilling tendency of the cast iron, but also can promote the formation of pearlite, has a favorable effect on the section sensitivity. Copper has the tendency to strengthen cast iron, ferrite and pearlite, so it can increase the strength of cast iron. The tensile strength and bending strength of cast iron almost increase with the amount of copper in it, especially in low carbon cast iron.
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- The reason is not in the coated sand, see coating gas evolution, the best use of zircon powder coating (low gas evolution), there is a mold according to a vent needle, this depends on your way is flat or vertical pouring pouring pouring, if vertical pouring, venting pin on the die, and the big piece how could the plane, pouring water flat, a breath, a taboo ah!
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Natural aging (also known as Chang Hua): lost in the open, the sun and rain, can have experienced years of wind and frost.
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- What you say is the difference between rough drawing and processing drawingThere must be a difference between the rough drawings and the rough ones
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Especially deep hole, and customers to discuss, generally take 0.3-1 degrees is enough
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- It depends on the structure. In theory, the shape of the forging is relatively simple, but the requirement of internal structure is relatively high
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron. Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range