Our grinding ball are widely used for powder preparation and extra-fine deep processing in sectors, such as cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industrial paper making and magnetic materials. The cast grinding ball's hardness is high; wearing cost is low; the toughness is very good. So the breakage is few. The surface hardness of ball will be raised further in using the course, and the wear resistance would gather hard to raise mill machine production capacity and raise cement's ratio surface area and reclaim ratio of the extractive mine.
Specification of Forged Grinding Ball with Good Surface for Cement Plants
Weight of each
The Product Description of Forged Grinding Ball with Good Surface for Cement Plants
Times of falling (3.5m)
Chemical Composition of Forged Grinding Ball with Good Surface for Cement Plants
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- The basic structure of unit 3 in the design of metal casting casting and its parameters are selected, usually should also pay attention to: (1) because of the metal type heat quickly, so the metal type casting minimum wall thickness should be bigger than the sand casting casting casting; (2) the inner wall of the internal ribs and the thickness of a should be connected the outer wall thickness of 0.6 to 0.7, or as the inner wall (rib) cold slowly, cracks in the wall at the junction in the casting shrinkage; (3) to prevent generating white grey cast iron, in addition to taking measures in the process, must make the wall thickness is not too thin (some information that cast fillet at the corner of the wall thickness of 15mm or more, with metal casting casting must be in the corner, for Aluminum Alloy, metal casting magnesium alloy castings shall not be less than 3 ~ 4m; (4) because of the metal type and the core that, for To facilitate the extraction of castings and casting out type, slope casting should be suitably large than sand casting metal casting, the general should be 30% ~ 50%, it should be pointed out that in addition to the height of the slope of casting size and alloy type, wall, is also related to the casting surface position, where the cooling and contraction of the metal type the surface of casting surface can be designed from the tendency of small inclination, while casting shrinkage tend to be pressed on the surface of metal casting type should be given greater inclination.
- Q:What are the casting parts processing engineering?
- At present, casting processing, according to metal classification, divided into cast iron, cast steel, casting non-ferrous metal.
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- A: in the design of metal castings in a complex shape, if the production process is very difficult, should not affect the casting conditions, try to make the casting has simple shape, strong structure change, removed from metallic die for.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Cast steel annealing or normalizing parts in strength and toughness is insufficient, can be used in quenching and tempering treatment. It is mainly used for gear, gear and other parts of the cast steel. The conditioning has two kinds: one kind is cast directly after quenching and tempering, with warm water (40---50 degrees) intermittent cooling, suitable for ZG270---500, ZG310----570 and other castings.
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- There are various casting stresses after casting, which can be divided into two kinds: thermal stress and shrinkage stress. In a long time placed in the atmosphere, called aging treatment.Aging treatment is an effective measure to eliminate casting stress. Aging is divided into natural aging, thermal aging and resonance aging.1, the so-called natural aging, the casting is placed in the open field for more than half a year, so that the internal stress relief.
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- Metal repair can be used to fill the repair. Airhole 2mm following LT102 recommend the use of liquid metal repairing agent.
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting. It is comprehensive. There is no simple comparison of the material to determine the degree of difficulty in processing
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- 2, listen: Pig beating sound boring, wrought iron beating sound loud.
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- Not processed, do not understand your problem... There's something wrong with the drilling machine. Please call me
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- The surface of the steel is more rough, because the coating sand cast steel cast iron particles compared with graphite coating degree, the other one is to get a better air permeability and collapsibility of sand, the compaction degree is smaller than iron. Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range