As one of the leading grinding balls specialists in China, we can certainly assist you in buying all kinds of grinding balls that suit your company needs. Our yearly production capacity in about 200000 Ton. We own an integrated set of advanced import production line, so that you can be satisfied with the quality of our products.
1. Hardness of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
2.Feature of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
1) In general, grinding steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 58-65 HRC, volume hardness of 56-65 HRC
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2.
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
4) loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is low.
3.Chemical Composition of Media Ball made by High Hardness and Top Quality Steel apply for Copper Mineral Industory and Power Plant
Specification of Forged Steel Grinding Balls
Weight of single ball in average
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- Processing stainless steel materials, you can use YG class tools, such as YG8, YG8N. The tool geometric parameters g0=15 degrees to 18 degrees, a0=6 degrees to 8 degrees, kr=75 degrees, ls=-5 degrees to -8 degrees; cutting amount is Vc=43 m/min, ap=0.3 to 0.5 mm, f=0.16mm/r.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- No matter what kind of material casting, there are the following major requirements:Material requirements. Mainly hardness, tensile strength, elongation, impact toughness.Two, dimensional accuracy and shape accuracy. Different castings have different requirements. Different sizes and geometric tolerances and different tolerances are adopted.Three, according to the use requirements, the casting of other defects, acceptance requirements. Such as holes, sand holes, shrinkage, slag, sand, crack.........Four. Requirements for defect repair.
- Q:What should I pay attention to when designing a casting structure?
- The basic structure of unit 3 in the design of metal casting casting and its parameters are selected, usually should also pay attention to: (1) because of the metal type heat quickly, so the metal type casting minimum wall thickness should be bigger than the sand casting casting casting; (2) the inner wall of the internal ribs and the thickness of a should be connected the outer wall thickness of 0.6 to 0.7, or as the inner wall (rib) cold slowly, cracks in the wall at the junction in the casting shrinkage; (3) to prevent generating white grey cast iron, in addition to taking measures in the process, must make the wall thickness is not too thin (some information that cast fillet at the corner of the wall thickness of 15mm or more, with metal casting casting must be in the corner, for Aluminum Alloy, metal casting magnesium alloy castings shall not be less than 3 ~ 4m; (4) because of the metal type and the core that, for To facilitate the extraction of castings and casting out type, slope casting should be suitably large than sand casting metal casting, the general should be 30% ~ 50%, it should be pointed out that in addition to the height of the slope of casting size and alloy type, wall, is also related to the casting surface position, where the cooling and contraction of the metal type the surface of casting surface can be designed from the tendency of small inclination, while casting shrinkage tend to be pressed on the surface of metal casting type should be given greater inclination.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Uneven casting density is caused by uneven shrinkage of the casting during solidification.
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- The finish of reaming depends on the material and the sharpness of the reamer, as well as the speed and speed of the top and bottom. Marine machine tool
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Personal advice:Because of the large margin, your outline is easy to guarantee;So the key is to consider the assembly and aesthetics of the casting. You have to find the machining criteria;Rough the datum so that it can be machined;After the outline, turn back to the finishing line.If the casting requirement is not high, the benchmark can be directly processed; (not recommended)Over
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- Service performance: heat conductivity, friction reduction, shock absorption, heat resistance and corrosion resistanceTo compare these properties, it depends on the specific material, structure, and use of the parts. Otherwise, there is no comparisonS
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- There are various casting stresses after casting, which can be divided into two kinds: thermal stress and shrinkage stress. In a long time placed in the atmosphere, called aging treatment.Aging treatment is an effective measure to eliminate casting stress. Aging is divided into natural aging, thermal aging and resonance aging.1, the so-called natural aging, the casting is placed in the open field for more than half a year, so that the internal stress relief.
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- Yes, casting drawings are casting drawings with machining allowances, slopes, and gating systems
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range