Food Packaging and Industrial 8011 O Temper Aluminium Foil
l Product Introduction
Aluminum foil is widely used for thermal insulation (barrier aand reflectivity), heat exchangers (heat conduction) and cable liners. Aluminum foil's heat conductive qualities make it a common accessory in hookah smoking: a sheet of perforated aluminum foil is frequently placed between the coal and the tobacco, allowing the tobacco to be heated without coming into direct contact with the burning coal.
l Product Description
Food Packaging and Industrial 8011 O Temper Aluminium Foil
Thickness & Tolerance
0.01~0.08 mm (Tolerance =±8%)
Width & Tolerance
200 -1500mm (Tolerance: 1mm)
Typical Core I.D.
76mm, 150mm, 200mm
Inner Core Materials
Steel, Core, Aluminum core
Tensile Strength(U.T.S): 40 MPA - 110 MPA
GB3198(China National Standard)
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Box
Special specifications are available on customer’s requirement.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet and with damp proof film as first layer, Kraft paper as second layer, Cardboard card as third layer Criss-cross steel strip to fix outside
Delivery detail: About 25 days
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Products Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:Aluminium daily maintenance need to pay attention to what matters?
- 5.aluminum during storage, you can put on the shelf small size, large size aluminum slab storage method is best to use the skids spaced from the ground at the bottom, keeping the distance to the ground is greater than 10CM; large-sized materials stacked together , it is recommended that you use the best materials up and down wood / wood and other materials spaced.
- Q:Why is the aluminum foil in the lithium ion battery eroded ?
- High voltage (above 5V) might cause erosion of aluminum foil, but it is impossible for lithium ion battery whose voltage ceiling is 5V. In fact, the erosion is caused by HF produced by the electrolyte decomposition, especially when the water in the battery is not enough. While charging, capacitance works as electrolytic tank and aluminum as the negative pole. As the electrons flows through external circuit, aluminum will not react with the electrolyte (aluminum loses electrons)
- Q:What the food grade aluminum-foil paper concretely mean?
- Aluminum-foil paper used in barbecue is namely aluminum foil. It can not only be used in barbecue, but also can be used to hold food in service plate. Some jerky's vacuum package is also aluminum foil.
- Q:Why use aluminum foil packaging of cigarettes?
- Foreign manufacturers in the development of new cigarettes, Backing aspect is a lot of work, BAT also use vacuum aluminum as its brand-name cigarette packet lined packaging material, according to statistics, at present, 70% of British cigarettes, 50 % of German cigarettes are cigarettes made with aluminum inner liner. Armenian producers in order to increase protection of the product, the use of duplex printing and foil baking sheet liner, an Indonesian company has introduce a metallised material to replace the original multi-layer composite aluminum foil paper, aluminum foil, its thickness is only 0.04 m.
- Q:How can aluminum foil classification?
- Fourth, the foil can be divided according to the state plus the prime foil, embossed foil, a composite foil, foil coating, color printing aluminum foil and aluminum foil.
1. Su foil: After rolling without any other processing of aluminum foil, also known as foils.
2. The embossing foil: aluminum foil embossed with various patterns on the surface.
3. The composite foil: aluminum foil and paper, plastic film, cardboard fit in - a composite formed from aluminum foil.
4. Coating foil: there are various types of resin coated on the surface of aluminum foil or lacquer.
5. colored foil: aluminum foil coated with a single color on the surface. ⑥ printing Foil: foil formed by printing a variety of patterns, designs, text or picture on the surface, can be a color, up to a maximum of 12 colors.
- Q:What is the principle of insulation of aluminum foil tape?
- Foil is actually outside temperature conduction, the temperature inside to protect from outside influence, in fact, cotton insulation is insulation. There are thermal insulation, waterproof, moisture and other functions. Its solar radiation absorption coefficient is very low, most of the heat transfer can be separated.
- Q:What's the important characteristic and the advantages of aluminum food package bag
- AL have the characteristics of strong obstruction,transmittance.The common interior layer of PE and the CPP high temperature cooking tool are used.
- Q:What is called soft canned?
- Insufficient retort: The volume of the bag is limited, capacity is generally 50 ~ 1000g. Loading slow, low production efficiency. High cost, applicability broad enough.
- Q:How to seal the fourth side at home after buying the three-side-sealed aluminum foil bag.
- Q:Can aluminum foil be put in microwave oven?
- No. The microwave produced by the microwave oven belongs to radio wave frequency band and is about 2500MHz. The features of this frequency band are as follows: 1) It can be absorbed by food and water to make the molecular react violently so as to produce heat. 2) It cannot be absorbed by plastic, ceramic and glass. 3) Metal can be conductive to electricity under the influence of the electric field of microwave. Since thick metal can resist the electric field of microwave and reflect microwave, the inner wall of microwave oven is made by thick metal. Similarly, putting a thick metal container in the microwave oven will make the metal container reflect microwave and thus make the food unheated. However, the electric conduction of thin aluminum foil may cause disastrous reaction. In the course of electric conduction, the temperature of thin metal will rise to cause a fire. At the same time, when met with heat, aluminum foil will shrink and its point will produce sparks which may ignite the combustibles in the oven.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range