||Number of Cells(pieces):
Mono Solar Panel for India market, 5AMP Regulator, Support Leg and Strap, Wire, Battery Clips and Carry/Storage Bag.
The Solar Panel consists of mono solar panel and A support leg and adjustable strap which makes this panel free standing and portable.
The 5AMP solar panel controller/regulator is attached to the rear of the panel. It will give your battery a controlled charge. There are various lights on the regulator one to show that you have hooked the battery up correctly and another to indicate the current charge status of your battery. It will stop charging when your battery is fully charged and restart automatically if the voltage drops. 4.5 meters of wire with battery clips attached to the regulator.
A reusable Velcro tie is attached to the wire to hold the wire in place when rolled up.
This kit is great for boats, cars, mowers, motor bikes, caravans, camping and all of those batteries in the shed we all neglect to charge and find them flat when we want to use them.
Put it on the dash of the boat and hook to the batteries.
Put it on the draw bar of the caravan and hook to the batteries when not in use.
NO running cost, just hook up and walk away.
No fuses to blow.
Truly an easy to use quality product.
An asset to any man's shed.
This kit is different to a small milliamp ere solar charger. It has a regulator included.
Most small solar chargers do not include a regulator. Sure they are cheaper but batteries are expensive. A solar panel without a regulator does not know when your battery is fully charged so it just keeps putting power in. A overcharged battery will shorten the life of your battery as quick as an under charged battery will. So do not compare one of those cheaper non regulated solar battery charging kits to this kit. They are very different.
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iPhone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
Cells size (mm):
Cells per module:
Module size (mm):
Nominal peak power(WP):
Nominal current (A):
Voltage temperature coefficient:
Current temperature coefficient:
Power temperature coefficient:
Open circuit voltage (Voc):
Short cirsuit current(Isc):
Max system voltage:
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Are solar panels efficiency already calculated in their power rate?
- Solar panels are tested in a lab that has a light the produces 000 watt/hrs per square meter. In these conditions your panel will produce 80 watt/hrs. If you would like to know what it does in really world conditions you have to find the sun-hours in your given area. A sun-hour is basically how many watt/hrs hit a square meter in a day. This number changes based on time of year, orientation, and temperature. Here in Fairbanks Alaska if the panel was at 90 degrees facing true south in October (.9 sun-hours) It would produce 80 X .9 X .8 (20% efficiency loss due to wires and controllers) it would produce 273.6 watt/hrs on average each day.
- Q:how can i build a solar panel?
- You might need some help from the sun.
- Q:Computation of Solar panel requirement?
- The power output of a solar panel uses a formula to determine kilowatts produced per hour per square meter per day. This calculation is important because, if you plan to install a solar power system for your home, you will want to know how many solar panels will be needed. To calculate solar power requirements correctly, you need to gather the data that is needed for the calculation. First you have to find the average amount of solar radiation available for your area. You can use a solar radiation chart. This can range from a 4 to a 7 depending on the area you live in. Write the number down on a piece of paper and indicate it with the letters RA. Next is determine the amount of electricity that you use daily. Add the kilowatt-hours used per month from your utility bill. Multiply this number by ,000 to get the watt hours in a month. Divide the total by 30 for the amount of electricity you use daily. Write this number down and indicate it with the letters DE. Determine the percentage of your home that you want to power with the solar power system. Write this number down and indicate it with the letter P. Determine the system inefficiency factor for the solar power system. You should be able to find this on the brochure for the system or from the manufacturer's web site. Write this number down and indicate it by the letter I. Determine the power or yield that is required for your home. Use the equation P = I x (DE x P) / RA to find the power requirements in kWh. Divide the number from Step 5 by the peak wattage for a single solar panel to determine the number of panels you will need for your home. Goodluck! :)
- Q:Solar Panel Manufacturing?
- At this very moment, most of the people already have an idea on how to create their own solar panels, And creating your own company takes a lot of necessities such as permits ans other stuffs like that,.
- Q:Recycling Solar Panels?
- yes they are very recyclable, and you would actually be suprised at how much you get back from them just as materials, as there are still very valuable materials in them.... Often solar shops will accept them back for at a fraction of what you paid, as they can send them back to the manufacturer who then do all the material stripping in them and recycle all the materials there. Mainly depends what type of solar panels you have.... Most probably poly-chystalline or mono-chystalline. If they are that cool blue or black psychadelic looking panel also the manufacturing make that effect is also costly so they would probably look to buying that as well.. I would ask a solar shop where it can be done as the silicon in them are still a very prescious substance..... I would definatly not throw them out or pull them apart just yet
- Q:Where can I find low power solar panels?
- My suggestion is to first make sure that your calculator does not also use a tiny button cell. It could just be that the battery went dead. Also know that it's probably less trouble to just get a whole new calculator. If you have the skills to replace the solar cell, I'd suggest first disconnecting it, and wiring a .5 volt battery in its place. If that doesn't work either, maybe the problem is not the solar cell at all, but just its connection, or even a dirty ON button. As for where to get a replacement solar cell, if it were me, I'd go to a dollar store, and see if they have a cheap solar calculator that I could harvest one from.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Given identical panels the one closer to the sun would generate more power, but a difference of only 0 km at 93 million miles, the difference would be very small. Light intensity is inversly perportional to the square of the distance from the source.
- Q:Anyone here have residential solar panels?
- Check out what someone did in Oakley, California - Contra Costa Times 22 June 2007 Going Solar Can Pay Off On The Long Run PGE Electric Power Monthly Bill Before Solar = $,200. Home: 2,900 sq. ft. Installation Cost for 6.7 Kilowatt 36-solar cells $46,000 (minus $7,60 State rebate). New Resources Bank, a “green” bank in San Francisco, lend them a, no-fee, no-points, second mortgage at $200 a month less than their previous monthly payments because of their plan to install solar panels. PGE Current Electricity Monthly Bill After Solar = $7.63 after deductions for any excess power produced by solar cell which PGE.is legally required to buy. PGE has not build any new electric power plants in California for years and their profits do not depend on sales volume, Sen. Feinstein introduced a bill to make this a National Law. Poweful interests are against this, perhaps they are foreign companies that hate Americans? Surely, they are not bona fide, red blooded Americans that love all the people in the U. S. of America, you think?
- Q:Do solar panels steal sunlight from nearby plants?
- Solar panels only intercept the light that hits them - they can't attract light rays. So, if you had your panels mounted on the ground, the area in shadow behind the panel would receive less light, making it more difficult for some plants to grow there. This would only be a problem if we start seeing massive solar farms appearing. They could potentially displace farmland or natural habitats in some of the sunny areas of the world. A panel on a roof, however, would only stop light hitting your roof tiles - no great loss!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range