||Number of Cells(pieces):
Mono Solar Panel for India market, 5AMP Regulator, Support Leg and Strap, Wire, Battery Clips and Carry/Storage Bag.
The Solar Panel consists of mono solar panel and A support leg and adjustable strap which makes this panel free standing and portable.
The 5AMP solar panel controller/regulator is attached to the rear of the panel. It will give your battery a controlled charge. There are various lights on the regulator one to show that you have hooked the battery up correctly and another to indicate the current charge status of your battery. It will stop charging when your battery is fully charged and restart automatically if the voltage drops. 4.5 meters of wire with battery clips attached to the regulator.
A reusable Velcro tie is attached to the wire to hold the wire in place when rolled up.
This kit is great for boats, cars, mowers, motor bikes, caravans, camping and all of those batteries in the shed we all neglect to charge and find them flat when we want to use them.
Put it on the dash of the boat and hook to the batteries.
Put it on the draw bar of the caravan and hook to the batteries when not in use.
NO running cost, just hook up and walk away.
No fuses to blow.
Truly an easy to use quality product.
An asset to any man's shed.
This kit is different to a small milliamp ere solar charger. It has a regulator included.
Most small solar chargers do not include a regulator. Sure they are cheaper but batteries are expensive. A solar panel without a regulator does not know when your battery is fully charged so it just keeps putting power in. A overcharged battery will shorten the life of your battery as quick as an under charged battery will. So do not compare one of those cheaper non regulated solar battery charging kits to this kit. They are very different.
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iPhone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
Cells size (mm):
Cells per module:
Module size (mm):
Nominal peak power(WP):
Nominal current (A):
Voltage temperature coefficient:
Current temperature coefficient:
Power temperature coefficient:
Open circuit voltage (Voc):
Short cirsuit current(Isc):
Max system voltage:
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:Need help with a solar panel?
- In order: . Just about any wire will do. You can handle 50 mA over just about anything, even 28 gauge telephone wire. Your biggest problems are probably going to be mechanical stress (you want stranded wire instead of solid, to avoid breakage) and dealing with the size of larger wires. 8 gauge speaker wire may be a good optimum. 2. You need a diode. If you're charging NiMH or NiCd cells you're going to have about .25 volts/cell; you can charge up to 3 of them in series with a 4.8 volt panel. The solar panel is a bunch of diodes itself, but they're leaky in the reverse direction; the diode prevents the batteries from discharging themselves back through the panel. You want a Schottky-barrier diode, because the forward voltage drop is about 0.2 volts instead of 0.7 volts for a regular silicon rectifier. This gives you maximum current output from your panel.
- Q:Solar panels?? I need help!?
- Solar panels are a great way to cut back on your energy bill. Once you are hooked up to solar energy, the home owner does absolutly nothing different than if you buy electricity from the power-company. Sinse you live in texas, it is more than likely you will not be able to use purely solar power to meet your energy needs unless you purchase a large system ($30,000+). However with enough of an investment, you can 'Sell' your energy back to the power company and greatly reduce your electric bill. I would call a licensed Solar Power company for more information if you do not know much about solar. While the system is relativally simple, it should only be designed and installed by trained licensed professionals.
- Q:How many solar panels do we need to power the US?
- 50 billion panels million acres nukes are better. MIKE
- Q:Where can I find low power solar panels?
- My suggestion is to first make sure that your calculator does not also use a tiny button cell. It could just be that the battery went dead. Also know that it's probably less trouble to just get a whole new calculator. If you have the skills to replace the solar cell, I'd suggest first disconnecting it, and wiring a .5 volt battery in its place. If that doesn't work either, maybe the problem is not the solar cell at all, but just its connection, or even a dirty ON button. As for where to get a replacement solar cell, if it were me, I'd go to a dollar store, and see if they have a cheap solar calculator that I could harvest one from.
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:Anybody install solar panels themselves?
- i have always been interested in it but the storage (batteries) and power grid tie in (to get paid for excess) technicalities made me shy away. since your getting it installed im sure labor is a huge part of that -OKorder has tons of the equipment. I think wind may be a good home renewable source depending on where you live (cheaper than solar if you got the wind and space) I would doubly check any goverment offerings - I know they used to and maybe still do offer sizable credits if you are within the bureacratic standards so make sure the installers work with you on that. good luck -its new - and going to be a hassle to get right but the world needs more like you. willing to pay more now for a better tommorow (and not just $ wise) you should come out ahead as interest rates and market provides little value on that cash and saving any equipment falure you sound good. does the price include the batteries for all your produce kwh's? panels and labor aside batteries are the next big one
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- optical cable communication pump Station power, seawater desalination system, urban road signs, highway signs, etc. Europe and the United States and other advanced countries will be integrated into the photovoltaic power generation system and remote areas of natural village power supply system into the development of the combination of solar cells and building systems have been formed industry Trends
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- Solar panels do heat up. But that's because the radiant energy from the Sun that lies within the infrared (IR) band of energy causes the material in the panels to heat up. And that's the same for any body that has the Sun shine on it. Your face, for example, will heat up while you get a nice tan on the beach. That's due to the heat producing IR radiant energy. Now if those solar panels are supposed to heat buildings etc., that heat produced in the panels when the IR strikes them will be transferred, usually by some fluid, to floors of the rooms to be heated. And as the amount of heat generated by the Sun is proportional to the area of the solar panels, bigger areas of panel will generate more heat than smaller areas. Photoelectric solar panels are another kind. Here the interest is in the visible band of radiant energy from the Sun. Heat, from IR, is still there, but it is not the product sought by PE solar panels. The visible light photons knock off loosely bound electrons from the photoelectric material (typically silicon based) and those electrons are siphoned off as current. That's where the electrical power comes from for buildings using PE solar panels to provide their own electricity.
- Q:are there solar panel that work without the sun?
- No. Solar literally means Sun. But...scientists are working on a panel that can absorb energy after the sun has set. It may be years until we see any commercial success.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range