||Number of Cells(pieces):
Can charge any 12V battery with 5m cable alligator clip
Combined by 2pcs individual high-efficient monocrystalline silicon solar panels;
Stainless steel telescopic legs ( can freely rotate 180 degrees)
High-strength low-iron toughened glass
Anodized aluminum frame
Light weight,easy to carry outside
with a charge controller with LED charge status display and electronic circuit protection
Long life time: >=25 years, small attenuation (Resistance to humidity and salt fog corrosion)
Stability and high efficiency photoelectric conversion, the average conversion rate is 17%
±3% performance tolerance
Accessories: controller(10A) , cable (5m), alligator clip, supporting leg,carry bag, junction box,corner protection, lock and handle
Packaging: nonwoven or canvas bag with outer carton, bulk order with pallet
suitable for home/caravans/camper (powering lap-top, phones, lights, TV,radios, small pumps and other small household electrical appliances)
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iphone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
In the case of no load, do not connect the positive and negative.
We have patents for the essential parts of the products----controller and inverter
All our products are approved by CE and ISO9001
We can do OEM and ODM, and we have our own talented R&D teams
All our products are easy to be used and convenient in maintanence
Strong technical team is ready to work for you.
18v 3*30W Folding Solar Panel
B) waterproof and easy to carry
C)Suitable for outdoor travel, camping
fast delivery+high quality: folding solar panel full waterproof---suitable for camping, trekker , 4WD, boating etc!
foldable solar panel 120W folding solar panel for charge DC 12V solar system & 12V battery
|Module size (mm):||345*645*90mm|
|Nominal current (A):||5.00|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||5.40|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- They create electricity from light energy provided by the sun....
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- If you will be storing them outdoors, you can use auto batteries. Indoors, use sealed marine batteries. Number and size depends on your needs. You will need a charge controller between the solar panels and the batteries to get the maximum power out of the array and to avoid damage to the batteries. And you will need an inverter to convert the 2 or 24 volts to 20 or 240 VAC. One large lead acid battery will supply about 000 watt-hours of energy, enough for 200 watts for 5 hours. You have to look at your loads and decide on how many batteries you need. Frequently it is cheaper to buy new appliances that use less power, as that power difference can save a lot of money in batteries, inverter, charge controller and solar panels. But it sounds like a few thousand watt-hours will be enough, or 2 large batteries. The real limiting factor is how much money you want to spend for the solar panels themselves. .
- Q:Why dont we have a gigantic solar panel system in the warm states,stretching miles across to supply the usa?
- Claire's argument doesn't make much sense to me either. First; Claire is talking about the second law ('you can only lose or break even'), not the third law ('you can't get to absolute zero'). Easily confused, but not that important! Putting a solar panel down _can_ increase the heat absorbed by Earth. Everything has an 'albedo' (the proportion of incoming light it reflects), and Earth's average albedo is about 0.3 (ie 30% of incoming light is reflected, most of which leaves the atmosphere straight away). By putting a 0.05 albedo solar panel down on a 0.3 albedo surface, you increase the amount of sunlight that is absorbed by Earth and therefore contribute to warming. This heat is re-radiated at the Earth's temperature, in the right wavelength range to be absorbed by greenhouse gases too. If you put a panel down on equatorial ocean, or a black roof, however, there is pretty much no effect (since the albedo change is small). Also, the heating effect only lasts as long as the panel is there. Most panels are estimated to last 50 years, meanwhile CO2 has a mean lifetime of 00+ years. I did some maths and found that the 00 year averaged change in radiative forcing for solar panels was negative compared to the UK electric grid, because the reduction in CO2 emissions has a larger effect than the change in albedo. If I have spare time tomorrow I'll redo the calculations and share them. The albedo change has to be considered though!
- Q:2v vs 24v solar panel?
- The choice of solar panel voltage comes down more to what the panels will be connected to. You're right that power can remain the same at the different voltages. Higher input (panel) voltages are sometimes used in inverter systems to reduce the effect of voltage draw-down. 2v panels (about 20v open circuit) work well for charging 2v batteries, connected in parallel, through a charge controller. For use of a grid-tie inverter, higher input voltages are sometimes used to reduce the effects of draw-down. You want to select and wire (parallel vs. series) your panels based on the input voltage requirement of the load, whatever it may be.
- Q:Homemade Solar Panels?
- iv never herd of it but if you take a enpty pringles can and cut a rectangle and take a bamboo skewer shove it in the botom and put a hot dog on it you have a solar oven it takes a half an hour to cook the hotdog
- Q:How do you use solar panels?
- Custom solar-heating systems are unique. Does yours have a circulating pump? Does it have a storage tank? Is the fluid that goes to the panels separated from the household water and transfers heat through a heat-exchanger radiator, and the fluid has antifreeze in it? If it does, is the antifreeze of the variety that won't poison your family if there is a leak? Does your system have a thermostat-controlled pump that turns on when the water in the panels are hot? Does it have a limit-thermostat to turn off the pump when water in the storage tank is hot? There are many more variations to operation of solar-heating panels. Find out who designed it or who knows how to operate it and ask them.
- Q:How to build a solar panel for lighting/heat source?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:Why won't my solar panels drive a motor?
- Mark G has a good answer. If you leave your voltmeter on the solar cells when you hook up the motor, you will see the voltage drop to near zero. Same thing would happen if you tried to use 2 9 volt batteries to start your car. They just cant maintain the voltage when high curent demands are made.
- Q:How to amplify current from a solar panel?
- The previous answer about wattage is correct, so this is your first problem. Try increasing the number of solar panels by connecting them in parallel. To answer your question about increasing current, a voltage regulator wastes energy to regulate voltage. You need somthing that is not so wasteful, and that is a DC-DC converter. You will need to buy a 20V-5V model. this will give you less voltage but more current than you origionally had with your solar panel. You can alter voltage and current capacity, but you cant increase power (watts) with a DC-DC converter.
- Q:Solar panels for security cameras?
- Research using solar panels on stock tank water pumps. Same concept - you use a solar panel to power a remote something or other, only you would have to use a battery charged by day to run the camera at night. It does not look like you would need too powerful of a solar panel, the camera server says it needs less than 5w, no idea on the cameras, so check that out, but the whole system looks rather low power. You could easily get the necessary panels, maybe the battery too, for... I would say $200 (not in one package, you would have to get separate things). Connection of everything would be simple, no electrician needed (but keep that to yourself, depending upon state rules and regs).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range