||Number of Cells(pieces):
Can charge any 12V battery with 5m cable alligator clip
Combined by 2pcs individual high-efficient monocrystalline silicon solar panels;
Stainless steel telescopic legs ( can freely rotate 180 degrees)
High-strength low-iron toughened glass
Anodized aluminum frame
Light weight,easy to carry outside
with a charge controller with LED charge status display and electronic circuit protection
Long life time: >=25 years, small attenuation (Resistance to humidity and salt fog corrosion)
Stability and high efficiency photoelectric conversion, the average conversion rate is 17%
±3% performance tolerance
Accessories: controller(10A) , cable (5m), alligator clip, supporting leg,carry bag, junction box,corner protection, lock and handle
Packaging: nonwoven or canvas bag with outer carton, bulk order with pallet
suitable for home/caravans/camper (powering lap-top, phones, lights, TV,radios, small pumps and other small household electrical appliances)
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iphone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
In the case of no load, do not connect the positive and negative.
We have patents for the essential parts of the products----controller and inverter
All our products are approved by CE and ISO9001
We can do OEM and ODM, and we have our own talented R&D teams
All our products are easy to be used and convenient in maintanence
Strong technical team is ready to work for you.
18v 3*30W Folding Solar Panel
B) waterproof and easy to carry
C)Suitable for outdoor travel, camping
fast delivery+high quality: folding solar panel full waterproof---suitable for camping, trekker , 4WD, boating etc!
foldable solar panel 120W folding solar panel for charge DC 12V solar system & 12V battery
|Module size (mm):||345*645*90mm|
|Nominal current (A):||5.00|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||5.40|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- At present, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the inorganic salts such as gallium arsenide Ⅲ-Ⅴ compounds, cadmium sulfide, copper indium selenium and other multi-compounds as the material of the battery;
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- light - heat - dynamic - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal power, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat energy into the refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The latter process is the light-heat transfer process; the latter process is the heat-to-conversion process, which is the same as the conventional thermal power generation.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- When the light is irradiated on the surface of the solar cell, a part of the photon is absorbed by the silicon material; the energy of the photon is transferred to the silicon atom, so that the electrons are moved and the free electrons are formed on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is used, the current will flow through the external circuit to produce a certain output power. The essence of this process is the process of converting the energy of the photon into electrical energy.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- . Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- inverter: solar direct output are generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide power to 220VAC appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power from the solar power system into AC power, so it is necessary to use DC-AC inverter.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on. This is the photoelectric effect of the working principle of solar cells.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- Classification of solar cells: Currently on the market of solar cells into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Crystalline silicon can be divided into polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the three materials is: monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polysilicon (12 ~ 15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range