Ceramicfoam filter is a kind of effective molten metal filter. It’s three-dimensionalconnected mesh skeleton structure and high porosity makes it has manyadvantages,large surface area of slags collection,largeinner surface area of filtering,Small flow resistance,goodfiltering effect,etc.
Functions of ceramic foam filter
decontaminatethe melting metal liquid,Simplified gating system,Improve casting qualityrate,Reduce casting internal re-oxidation defects.Reduce the surface defectsafter machining of the castings
Physical and Chemical Properties
Thermal shock resistance
Aluminium alloys and other
Ductile Cast Iron,
Iron,Gray iron and other Cast Iron
High melting point metal alloys like Steel,AlloySteel,Stainless Steel etc
Magnesium and High-Active Alloy
For Alumina Casting
Pouring Rate (kg/s)
Filtration Capacity (ton)
For Iron Casting
Pouring Rate (kg/s)
Filtration Capacity (kg)
For Steel casting
Zirconia Foam Filter
- Q:How to determine the quality of ceramic fiber filter board simply?
- Ceramic fiber filter board, in fact, ceramic fiber board, also known as aluminum silicate, refractory fiberboard.
- Q:How much is the accuracy of 50nm ceramic membrane filtration?
- The filtration accuracy is the maximum particle size that the membrane can pass through.
- Q:Excuse me, what's the reason that all ceramic filters do not attract ore?
- Vacuum system failure, no vacuum or vacuum can not meet the requirements. Should check the vacuum pump and vacuum piping, distribution head, ceramic plate, such as failure or leakage.
- Q:What is the working pressure of the ceramic filter?
- The backwash pressure is the size of the backwash of the ceramic filter during recoil stage, and the recoil pressure is generally less than 0.12MPa. The greater the pressure, the better the recoil effect, the better the service life and the suction effect of the ceramic filter plate, and the worse the service life and the suction effect of the ceramic filter board. The backwash pressure of the ceramic filter shall be no less than 0.07MPa.
- Q:The use of water glass as beneficiation agent, copper concentrate in the ceramic filter can not filter, how to do?
- Water glass is a kind of adhesive of flotation reagent, after use may cause the pulp viscosity increased, leading to the adsorption resistance of slurry becomes large, when using ceramic filter filtration dewatering, vacuum suction surface of the microporous ceramic filter plate is smaller than the resistance, there may be a suction effect or even not suction. Some flocculant agents can lead to this phenomenon.
- Q:Ceramic filter cleaning, sulfuric acid cleaning
- Ceramic filter medium is ceramic, ceramic generally resistant to strong acid, alkali, cleaning, it is best to use nitric acid, hydrochloric acid next, not recommended to use sulfuric acid.
- Q:Ceramic filter suddenly do not smoke, a little later on their own good, what reason?
- How old the general ceramic filter suction main reason mud cake thickness is not much of a ceramic filter plate is different, because the ceramic filter backwash water, vacuum suction and nitrate are through the distribution valve, are often the same boat". See your description, you do not know the 5 line is about "5 disc or sideways 5 rows of ceramic plates, that is completely not suction or suction effect
- Q:The vacuum degree of the ceramic filter is normal and the cake water is large?
- The vacuum degree of the ceramic filter is normal at about -0.08MPa. Under normal circumstances, the water content of the filter cake treated with a ceramic filter is about 10%, and the moisture content of the tail filter cake is about 15%. The water content of the filter cake increases with the increase of water content in the ceramic filter.
- Q:What are the functions of honeycomb ceramic filters?
- At present, it is widely used in metallurgy, foundry industry, metal melt filtration, using mullite (cordierite) ceramic materials
- Q:Can the plate filter press pass through the filter plate?
- There are many types of pumps to be used, such as screw pumps, slag pumps, rotary pumps, piston pumps, and diaphragm pumps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range