LUTAI coating board is a slap-up interior&exterior decorative material with high -tech green enviromental protection.Based on the multiple inorganic material by high pressure. The surface adopt spefical technics to coating UV curable fluorocarbon dope. And will have a refreshing experience due to rich color,lively line .better effect of simulation.Enviromentalprotection,unvioresistant,alkali&acid-resistance ,corrosion-resistance,firproof,duration weather ablity,dampproof, durability,stable color, bacteriostat,weather resistance .
There are four types of this product .They are PURE COLOR SERIES , STONE TEXTURE SERIES ,RHINESTONE SERIES ,WOOD GRAIN SERIES .
PHYSICAL MECHANICS PROPERTY
The duration of the test shall be 24h, traces of moisture may appear on the under surface of the sheet , but in no instance shall there be any formation of drops of water
The surface of sheet doesn’t have penetrating crack when using once falling ball impact test
Without no crack and delamination after 25 times freeze thaw recycling test .
GB8624 A GRADE
Internal exposure index
External exposure index
GLOSS DEVIATION (60)
ADHESIVE FORCE ,LEVEL
DAMP AND HOT RESISTANCE,1000H
No bubbles , no rust, no crack
COLD RESISTANCE OF THE HEAT CYCLE
(TEN TIMES )
DIRT-PICK UP RESISTANCE
RINSING RESISTANCE (TIMES)
SOLVENT(BUTANONE) WIPING TEST (TIMES)
SOLT FOG RESISTANCE ,4000H
No bubbles , no rust, no crack
ARTIFICIAL WEATHERING AGING RESISTANCE ,4000H
No bubbles , no falling off, no crack
- Q:How much is the cement board?
- 65 yuan a, one is 2.4 * 1.2 specifications, 22.5 yuan a square meter. The advantage is not afraid of water (compared with gypsum board), the disadvantage is fragile
- Q:FC fiber cement plate can be affixed to the aluminum plate?
- Fiber cement board with his light weight, quality Kennedy, widely used in the building structure, the cement fiber pressure plate with his special advantages more and more by the majority of building developers to accept, with the emergence of loft, loft project no longer Do not open fiber cement pressure plate, and fiber cement board out of the construction can save costs, easy construction, there are many advantages, you can also use the decoration
- Q:Standard cement prefabricated board load capacity is a square how many kilograms, thank you
- Prefabricated floor is generally hollow board, crack is a common quality, the overall poor, the advantage is the floor thick, sound better than the cast.
Many places prefabricated boards are off, but are not forced. Or according to the actual situation around, economic conditions, the general type of building to segment the solution.
- Q:How to choose their own materials made of steel structure compartment?
- Each have their own advantages, steel structure loft for its construction fast, safe and stable, high strength, widely used in villas, duplex buildings, the need for buildings on the air. Compared with concrete and wood, the yield strength of steel is much higher than that of concrete and wood. Under the same bearing capacity, the steel structure has a small cross section, which is easy to transport and install. Which are conducive to the production structure within the building, but also greatly reduce the structure due to their own impact on the body itself. At the same time steel structure is simple, short construction period, no maintenance. Late decoration is simple. These advantages are conducive to the transformation of the building structure and reinforcement.
- Q:Removing Slate Floor Tiles & I Have Cement Underlayment?
- As long as the cement is intact and not cracked, you can set the new tile right over it. Just knock off any high spots that are left after getting up the old tile, then trowel on new thinset mortar using a 3/8x1/4 square-notched trowel. As long as the existing cement is sound you do not need to remove it; this is an ideal base for new mortar. If it is cracked, this means that the plywood underlayment is moving up and down because it was not secured properly to the floor joists. But if the cement is in good shape there is no need to remove it. (Usually jobs that were done by craftsmen years ago who knew what they were doing are better than anything you can get today; you would not want to rip out a perfectly good base and replace it with something substandard.) As a matter of fact, if the existing tile floor has no loose tiles and no cracks, you really don't even have to remove it if you can go with the additional 1/2 or so in height that a new tile floor would entail. Just mortar right over it.
- Q:Can I use 1/2 cement board over 1/2 plywood subfloor?
- you could do that and MAYBE not have a problem. but if it was me, the 1/2 would come out and 3/4 would replace it. i have done a few jobs for people that dont want to replace the 1/2 and didn't have any problems with the tile or grout lines cracking. its just up to you really. if there is ANY give at all on you floor right now, id replace the 1/2.
- Q:Adhesive method of cement board and cement wall
, Repair screw holes. When repairing the surface of the screw hole, try to use the cutting cement board powder, with the yarn to filter out the fine powder
At the end, plus building
Glue, stir and mix, and finally fill hole.
(Also available tiles fill filler hole)
, To be dry hole after the place, with sandpaper gently polished cement board surface, remove the surface of the plate stains. Brush the surface of the company
Cement board protection agent, brushing
- Q:Covered Porch Floor Replacement?
- With your situation of having a room below your choices are very limited. First I would replace the rotted plywood with 5/8 pressure treated tounge and groove. You can cut to within a 1-1/2 of your exterior walls with a skill saw, I wouldn't worry to much about what is under the walls. Replace plywood and then top with 1/4 tile backer board and tile it. Complete your project by sealing your joints. If you need a jack, use the jack for your car, there usually rated for 20000 lbs
- Q:should I use cement board or a leveling compound for my tile flooring?
- On a wood floor use the backer board, on concrete use a leveling compound unless a 1/2 notched trowel can fill the gap with your thinset.
- Q:I have ceramic tile grout that keeps breaking up from faulty cement board. Can I use something more flexible?
- 100% Silicone Caulk - White.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range